[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate you. I hate you so fucking much. You're a disgusting,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
I hate you. I hate you so fucking much. You're a disgusting, repulsive, ugly little manlet. Everywhere you go you know you're inferior to the people around you. You've never had anybody attracted to you. You'll die a kissless virgin because you're not worth enough to even have the slightest scrap of affection for.

How could anybody ever love a freak like you? Nobody ever has and nobody ever will.

You're ugly. You're so ugly you've never even been complimented by a girl, let alone had one interested in you. Even surgery isn't developed enough to fix your mess and even if it was you'd still never be a man, you'll always be the little pathetic midget.

You're to blame for all of it and you should just kill yourself. Nothing will ever get better. The only good thing you could ever do is kill yourself, you undesirable, ugly, midget fuck.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
>>
File: opface.png (6 KB, 108x105) Image search: [Google]
opface.png
6 KB, 108x105
it's all true OP
everything you said
you should put the manlet out of his misery
his life isn't worth living anyway
you'll be doing him a favor
you know what to do OP
>>
is that what the voice inside your head that sounds a bit like your mother tells you?
>>
You should become a poet OP
>>
File: critical_hit.png (65 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
critical_hit.png
65 KB, 506x608
this hit a bit too close home for me anon
please be more considerate
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.