[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
talking to grils on POF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: feelychick.png (22 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
feelychick.png
22 KB, 499x499
Robot here, somehow I have three girls who Im corresponding with on POF. Does anyone have advice on what to do/not do in order to get a date with one and hopefully lose my virginity eventually? Please help.
>>
This is definitely not the place to ask for advice on girls my man.
>>
>>29739545
Depends on the girl. Care to ask more specific questions?

I'll trip fag if necessary.
>>
>>29739601
Im talking to one really cool weeb that likes anime, asian dramas and manga. One is an avg roastie. The third one looks like a downie and I hope will be easy.

I just need advice how to get a date and what to do on a date that might lead to sex.
>>
>>29739545
happy 5th of July
https://youtu.be/uAE6Il6OTcs
>>
>>29739667
Well, since you won't ask specific questions, I'll answer in kind:

You get them to like you romantically.
>>
>>29739667
There's no formula that will work on every woman. I'm actually happily married, and have been for 5 years, but if you think someone can give you good advice while knowing next to nothing, it's like asking how to get food. Depends entirely on where you are, and what you want.

I could walk you through a conversation in order to get you a date, but I can't just give you vague platitudes, and have any confidence that they will succeed.
>>
>>29739681
Okay, how do I get them to not randomly stop talking like girls usually do?

Also how to ask them on a date? Do I do it on POF or get their # first or?
>>
>>29739738
Well, to get them to keep talking, you have to keep them interested. Find a subject that they are excited about, that you are also knowledgeable in, and keep the back and forth going. And if they stop talking to you, it's ok to ask, "Hey, you there?" once. If they don't respond, move on.

If you think that they are comfortable with you, ask them out. Of course, at this point, you should already have a vague idea of what they like, so keep in control of where you are going, and what you are doing, and make sure its something you think they would enjoy.

Anime girl would probably love some sushi, for example. Don't ask her to get sushi, just ask her out to dinner, and take her to a sushi spot. If she seems to be enjoying herself (make sure to keep the conversation going), then do something else after. I don't usually recommend movies, as it takes the focus off of you, but a walk through a park (weather permitting) is usually a good call, especially if its near your place and you have a dog.

Also, don't fret if something is going wrong. Don't "talk your way out of it." Just drop the subject and move on.

If you EVER have to ask "What do you want to do," you've already failed at the date.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.