[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Do guys prefer girly or tom boy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
Question
Do guys prefer girly or tom boy?
>>
Tomboy is one word you faggot
>>
Depends on the guy.

I prefer traditionally feminine girls. Girls who smell good and are clean and pretty and soft
>>
>>29739356
what about girls that clean themselves and what not but likes wearing not so girly things
>>
>>29739339
depends on the guy, obviously

personally I'm fine with both; deep down I believe I like tomboys a little bit more though
>>
>>29739339
I prefer girly looking boys with boyish personalities.
>>
>>29739446
OP here again
i personally like swearing clothing that looks more refined than girly, like suit jackets leather boots lace things like that.
>>
>>29739339
I don't care if they're cute

being cute magnifies any personality trait into being good
>>
>>29739427
Different guy but I find that cute. I wish I had a tomboy gf.
>>
>>29739339
Depends on how you define it.
>>
File: OK.png (147 KB, 320x333) Image search: [Google]
OK.png
147 KB, 320x333
stuff like this i like wearing
>>
>>29739472
yeah, that sounds up my alley
last thing on your mind should be changing yourself to fit the opinions of a bunch of random internet strangers, let alone on /r9k/ of all places
still, if you're just curious what guys are into, that's fine I guess - just take everything here with an appropriate grain of salt and stuff
>>
>>29739511

Having a different dress sense to other girls doesn't make you a tomboy
>>
Tomboy, but usually they have a lot of issues and that's why they're a tomboy, so it'd probably be hard to be in a relationship with one.
That, or they've grown up constantly around men and are just sort of loud and obnoxious.
>>
>>29739339
lolis like the picture, fuck off roastie piggu
>>
>>29739339
definitely girly girls for me...
>>
File: saglas.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
saglas.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
tomboys these days are just lesbians now.. finding a legit straight tomboy girl is literally impossible

if you are one, please be my gf
>>
>>29739523
it just makes her look like a lesbian desu lad
>>
>>29739339
tomboys are ok for friends but feminine chicks for fucking thanks.
>>
>>29739339
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being absolute girly girl and 10 might as well be a dude with breasts, somewhere around 6-7.
>>
Tomboy 4 life my nig
>>
>>29739511
are you australian? I swear I know you
>>
File: 1467617900981.png (36 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
1467617900981.png
36 KB, 400x298
>>29741437
i can't tell you !
aaaa
>>
>>29739339
Sporty tomboys with girly tendencies are GOAT.
>>
File: fjsyhfjytd.png (551 KB, 600x921) Image search: [Google]
fjsyhfjytd.png
551 KB, 600x921
>>29741537
Forgot pic

Original famalamabama
>>
>>29739339
Romantically? Girly.
Sexually? Tomboy.
>>
>>29739339

there are a few reasons I prefer tomboys:
- intellectual kind
- doesn't pretend to be moe
- straight 'yes' and 'no', without ambiguities
- clean and hygienic without pestering with perfumes
- doesn't change attitude during her period
>>
>>29742138

The rest of your post is A+ but why, why do you think this?

>doesn't change attitude during her period
>>
File: 1405685717961.jpg (62 KB, 822x939) Image search: [Google]
1405685717961.jpg
62 KB, 822x939
Tomboys, 2D ones at least, are great, they look really fucking cute with their short hair.
>>
Tomboy, easily. It's not something you're likely to find in reality though.
>>
>>29742175

because of dem girls who get hysterical when on their period. Period.
>>
>>29739339
Tomboys by far.
>tfw no tomboy gf
>>
>>29739339
men like pretty females. everything else is secondary.
>>
As others said, it differs per person - much like how different women have different preferences as well.

I prefer a tomboyish woman as in my experience they tend to be more capable of doing things themselves, tend to act less fragile and thus more capable of having a good companionship going with.
They're less likely to be afraid to dirty their hands when working, tend to feel a lot less entitled to getting everything handed on a silver platter, and in general be further away from the stereotypical Stacey than the average girly woman is.
Bonus points if she does enjoy dressing nicely/girly from time to time.

>tfw I somehow found a gf like that.
I'm fucking lucky. Half a year and I have yet to encounter drama with her, we share a lot of personality traits and interests, and it actually feels right.

Glorifying 1 type over the other is not wise though, as different people have different personalities even within "types". I have some female friends who are quite girly and still great folk, and their bfs seem to be more than happy with the girlishness.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.