[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What age did you loose your virginity if ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: rig.png (11 KB, 371x242) Image search: [Google]
rig.png
11 KB, 371x242
I am 18 and fearing there is no chance for me. I am slim and not particularly ugly (I think).

Pic is my current gf
>>
Want to lose your virginity? Then get off /r9k/.
>>
>it's a someone in high school thinks their life is over thread, again
Stop this meme
>>
>>29739338
This.

But, alas, I'm bored as fuck, so I'll bite.

I lost mine at 22 after being borderline autistic with somen for basically all my life.
>>
>>29739378
How'd you end up losing it? I'm 22 at the moment and have never had an opportunity in the slightest kek
>>
>>29739249
Sell that craptop and build a pc
>>
>>29739421
I'm afraid it comes down to lots of pure chance.

The tl;dr is
>good friend of my brother's
>invited to her housewarming alongside him
>end up cuddling to a movie at 6am after everyone else fell asleep
>series of events leads to me telling her that I'm a virgin
>she doesn't care, doesn't have condoms atm though
>a day later, she bought condoms
>sex.avi
>>
>>29739249
goddamn win10
there is still chance for you, normalfag
>>
>>29739249
17 to a 23 year old fembot
>>
File: 1322927954599.jpg (46 KB, 258x347) Image search: [Google]
1322927954599.jpg
46 KB, 258x347
when I got molested by my mothers friend when I was 12
>>
>>29740317
What happened?

I lost it at 16 to my gf at the time, who also lost it to me I hope. She was a huge slut though. I broke up with her after a couple months and she went on a dick rampage. I was just glad I got out of there.
>>
>>29739249
I'm 6'2 and have a handsome face, and I didn't lose it til I was 23 years old.
>>
>>29740317
Was she hot?
fucking orignanigiomal
>>
>>29740364
she went on a dick rampage because you broke up with her, anon. you created that slut.
>>
>>29740389
he was a man. i needed surgery on my anus. it wasn't fun.
>>
25 tbvh

origin nality
>>
File: wow.jpg (132 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
132 KB, 960x1280
>>29740401
Did he treat you like a girl anon?
>>
So everyone who is a virgin.
I have a deal for you.

There is a girl who will shape herself to look like the perfect girl in your eyes, adjust her personality to the perfect personality of your dreams. This girl will be your perfect waifu. She will spend the day with you, making you feel more love than any man has ever felt. It will be the best day ever. She will finish the day by taking your virginity, and she is extremely talented at pleasuring a man.

But after several orgasms, when you are spent and the day is ending. She will painlessly murder you so she can devour your flesh.

Would you go for it?
>>
>>29740392
Anything I did just helped her off the cliff a little bit faster.

The dumb thing was getting attached to her. I only ever wanted to get my dick wet.
>>
>>29740436
>Would you go for it?
Only if I was ready to kill myself anyway.

Give it a few more years, the more time that passes the worse I feel.
>>
23 still virgin.

Who else /volcel/ here? Write about how good it feels not to worry about sex.
>>
19 with a hooker
>>
>>29740452
sounds to me like you're both nasty, terrible people.
>>
>>29740463
Can we make it soon. I'm really hungry.
>>
>>29740476
>voluntarily celibate

you realize this is just your brain coping with your failure to fulfill your biological imperative, right? you're still in here with the rest of us, shitposting in a thread about sex
>>
>>29740503
>judging me for something i did when i was 16
Lol kay
>>
>>29739249
I never lost it, I just came here to insult you for having an 860m
>>
File: certificate of virginity.png (8 KB, 513x166) Image search: [Google]
certificate of virginity.png
8 KB, 513x166
Will I ever lose my (quite original) virginity?
>>
>>29740529
kind of like how you judged her for something she did when she was 16? you're fucking retarded,
>>
>>29740527
Nope, I've already turned declined offers of sex. If I wanted to I could probably go out and lose it tonight. I'm here for dank memes.
>>
>>29740542
Yup, a jugdement made when I was 16, a smart one I might add, looking back.
>>
>>29739249

>only 1080p 60hz "gets the job done XD"

Well there's your problem faggot.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.