[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Roasties being stupid: >high school, english class starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 543543532.jpg (57 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
543543532.jpg
57 KB, 540x405
ITT Roasties being stupid:

>high school, english class starting
>sit next to my bro cause he's chill
>6/10 failed stacey (still has a bf) calls me over
>"anon why are you sitting there, come sit next to me!"
>I didn't move an inch.
Fuck off roastie cunt, stop trying to make me an orbiter.
>>
>>29739050
Yeah you sure showed her anon
>>
>>29739050
>8/10 Stacy says my shirt is nice
>"uh, yeah that's why I bought it. dumb bitch"

faaaaaaace. Stacies BTFO in the worst a ways.
>>
>Anon you sure are quiet
>"Theres nothing worth talking to you about"

I didn't even mean to BTFO I'm just an autist.
>>
>"anon your penis is hanging out of your pants"
>"because i will jerk it off"

dumb stacy
>>
>high school

stopped reading there
>>
>roommate and his girlfriend are very messy, always leaving pizza boxes, water bottles, soda cans etc all over our living room
>for some reason they try to act like its everyone who makes the house messy, not just them
>other roommate and myself keep our mess contained to our own bedrooms, I don't even put my food in the fridge I use the minifridge in my room
>one day the bitch picks up all the boxes and shit lying around and throws them out
>"Hey guys I cleaned up your house teehee~ aren't I so nice for doing that for you?"
Why the hell does the bitch think we should be grateful that she came to our house, made a mess that she left for days, then cleaned it up? God I hate her so much.
She also frequently uses our washer and dryer because she's always over at our place, meaning we can't do laundry. She's one of those girls who literally does not have any sort of identity outside of her boyfriend.
>>
>>29739400
>ITT

dropped.
>>
>be in army
>nightshift as front entry security guard
>drunk stacey on civilian clothes shows up
>forgot her pass
>tell her i can't let her in without a pass
>she starts getting flirty
>make weird faces
>i snap and let her in
>gives me a wet kiss on the cheek

was like 6 years ago
>>
>>29739423
>orbiter
stopped reading there
>>
>>29739448
>bro

couldn't get passed that piece of gayness, personally.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.