[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im writing an ebook detailing the events of a fictional beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
Im writing an ebook detailing the events of a fictional beta uprising. It's going to be called "manefesto" and will be from the point of view of a robot who slowly becomes more and more delusional due to lack of social contact.

Can robots pitch me some ideas for the book?
>>
>>29738578

If you're looking for ideas on a book you want to write, you probably can't write.
>>
chapter one: A study in Reeeeeeee

Our unwashed hero looks into his computer screen intently, he has just witnessed the most devastating sight in his life....
>>
>>29738578
Don't go super dystopian, and make it through the perspective of his only friend who is able to curb his rash behavior, and then have the friend die or something
>>
>>29738578
Might want to spell your title correctly.
>>
File: 1467498600919.jpg (40 KB, 389x399) Image search: [Google]
1467498600919.jpg
40 KB, 389x399
>>29738578

Will you link this book to us, anon? Keep us informed. I want to see this happened.

Plot twist: After the uprising, anon, a high ranking member of the rebellion? is assigned a Stacey to fuck by the new GF equality guild.

But she has not been properly broken in, and uses her roastie powers to manipulate anon into betraying the uprising, giving their victories back to the normie scum.

The Stacy laughs and cucks anon with Chad as he realizes what happened. Roasties can never be trusted. All hope is lost.

The only route left is suicide, which anon gladly commits.
>>
File: 1467700780664.png (102 KB, 298x388) Image search: [Google]
1467700780664.png
102 KB, 298x388
>>29738578

>>29739161

PLS OP THIS

(Samefag tbqh)
>>
>>29738578
here goes

Our protagonist is a jaded, cynical 30 year old man. For some strange reason, we only hear him reffered to as anon. He works a part time job, shares a house with four normal roomates. Bored as shit, but can't change. Every day he dreams of something happening, a robbery, a car crash, a terrorist attack and him somehow coming out the hero. He watches films with larger than life heroes, idolising them to an unhealthy degree.

About a quarter of the way into the book, ther begin to be glaring inconsistancies with the timelines and narratives. Gaps, times missing or actions completely unexplained. Portions of time seemingly forgotten.

The inconsistancies only get worse as anon delves into the deep web and the anonymous communities there. As the months go by and anon's routine don't change, he slowly falls into a more and more deluded state as the narrative begins to be interrupted by strange heroic and more often than not extremely disturbing daydreams that become increasingly hard to seperate from reality. By the end, anon butchers his housemates and exits the house with several fully loaded guns, and we're left to wonder whether these events were just the flawed reimaginings of a crazed old man who wishes he'd lived differently, or something more
>>
>>29738578
>not calling it memefesto
c'mon bruh
>>
File: image.png (107 KB, 1080x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107 KB, 1080x384
Fetch inspiration from other "uprising" style books.

I suggest the turner diaries, although you may get on a list for reading that
>>
>>29738578
No one really becomes more detached in that way.

So my advice is to make it clear he's damaged already. The social isolation is just the spark.

A cocoon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.