[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britbots lend me your power.. So my cousin is moving to London
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 261549-jenna-coleman.jpg (182 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
261549-jenna-coleman.jpg
182 KB, 1280x1920
Britbots lend me your power..

So my cousin is moving to London tomorrow, and he's
really hoping i can fly out and visit him sometime.

First off, I hope I can and if so I can't fucking wait. I've always wanted to go to the UK. Football is alright but i fucking love British people and their culture. I've always dreamed of having a qt British gf.

Well that's never going to happen, but if i go visit my cousin and he shows me a night on the town, what do British girls generally think of american guys? Do they dislike us and think we're idiots? If not, how can I act to be irresistible to your women?

Seriously. Don't hate. I would love to meet a British gal to just hang out with for a night and exchange numbers with to be buds with, maybe even get a hug or a peck on the cheek goodbye. Don't worry britbots, I probably won't cuck you. After all, I am a robot. We're brothers.
>>
>>29738495
An addendum from not OP.

Do Brit slags love American men the same way that all American ho's instantly get faucet wet for British men?
>>
>>29738531

OP here. I doubt it but my friend says yes. Then again, he never got a British chick to like him, he just had s British stripper tell him he has a nice smile. He acted like he was hot shit for that when it was a stripper and all she was trying to do was get his money probably.
>>
>Do Brit slags love American men the same way that all American ho's instantly get faucet wet for British men?

Some girls will, some girls won't desu.

HOWEVER if you are in London like your first post suggests, bear in mind it's a super international city and an American accent is not gonna be anything particularly special
>>
>>29739394
Not even a redneck Alabama accent combined with the lie of being quarter black and packing the BBC that's more entertaining than Top Gear?
>>
>>29739453
Foreigners are everywhere in London, no one cares. You'd do better anywhere else in the uk
>>
>>29740341
Fuck London, I'm a Reading fan anyways. I'd be going there and probably to the Midlands/Birmingham if I ever went to England.
>>
>>29738531
Yes. Look up that one Emma Watson interview
>>
You may well get some girls who're into the accent but the general consensus (in tourist-y cities at least) is that Americans are loud and dumb. Not to mention the fact that there are people of every nationality goddamn everywhere in London so it's nothing like the rarity of brits in the US.

Now if you were to go to somewhere other than London where yanks are rarer you might have a better chance.
>>
>>29739394
I live in London and I'm a fembot. An American accent definitely makes you look twice cause it's surprisingly uncommon.
>>
>>29738495
Londonfag here
there are no Brits in london
t. an immigrant
>>
>>29740355
Reading reporting in to second this motion. Try Newcastle (girls will go after YOU) Nottingham has a good pussy to cock ratio too
>>
In WWII the British slags went mental for American soldiers when they came over. You could get more clunge than you'd ever want.
>>
>>29741304 >>29741387 >>29741528
>post-Brexit world
>rise of the Anglosphere finally provides viable alternatives to American women

What a time to be alive. I just might take a look at the UK or 'Straya. Trying to date here is a fucking nightmare.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.