[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You don't mind if I go right on the lawn do you sweetie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: yV79beU.jpg (110 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
yV79beU.jpg
110 KB, 500x744
>You don't mind if I go right on the lawn do you sweetie?
>>
>>29738492
>You don't mind if I kick you in the face, do you you cunt?
>>
yeah I do actually, I think you better leave
>>
>>29738492
What the fuck are you doing bitch? do you want me to get a cheese grater and ram it up your ass and pull it out a few times. Dumb bitch you will kill the grass.
>>
>>29738492
>You don't mind if I watch and jerk off do you?
>>
>>29738492
Makes me want to just whip my dick out and piss right on her vag while she's going.
>>
MOM STOP I TOLD YOU THIS MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE
>>
>>29738501
Careful with them edges brah
Oregano
>>
File: 1452244976030.jpg (56 KB, 640x696) Image search: [Google]
1452244976030.jpg
56 KB, 640x696
What the fuck are you doing?! *pulls your chair from under you and sticks foot out just before you land, shoving the tip of my aluminum cowboy boot up your pussy* Are you fucking crazy?! *takes boot out of your snatch and removes mini fireplace bellows from my embroidered back pocket* this is what you get, old hag! *quickly inserts bellows into your pussy as you attempt to yell angrily* ah, ah, ah! *rapidly pumps bellows and inflates your gut until it resembles a small basketball* fucking bitch this is what you get for trying to piss in the yard! *removes bellows and jumps on your abdomen, which makes a sonic boom as chunks of your uterus explode mach 20 from your cunt* stupid bitch! I am never inviting you over again! Ever! Do you understand me? *unplugs wireless automatic egg beater and shoves up your vagina and flips switch to "eggcellent puree"* oh you're sorry? *flips switch to "total eggnihilation," turning your vaj into a pussy pudding* yeah you stupid cunt don't ever do that again understand?! sorry I had to be so stern with you but I take good care of my lawn okay? *smiles and touches your knee*
>>
>>29740565
I gave up on the second line
>>
>>29739689
Sounds hot desu, senpai
>>
>>29738492
Would u fuck?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.