[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my entire world is collapsing right now r9k I've been drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1463100441734.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1463100441734.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
my entire world is collapsing right now r9k

I've been drinking alone in a hotel and I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm alone. And I've been alone for so long....

I can't go on like this anymore.

Got anything to help cheer me up, r9k?
>>
>>29738446
why are you so glum, aside from being alone, and in a hotel?
>>
>>29738520
I just want to end it all.

No one will ever want me. I have to beg my parents to hang out with me or spend time with me.

My future has no hope.

I'm a nobody.

I'm nothing.

Happy 4th of July...
>>
You should only be like this if your life has an irreparable checkmate aspect that will come and haunt you with 99% certainty.
Like Steven Collins or me
Most of the robots that complain on here don't actually have people or situations out there that actively work against them and seek to destroy their lives. They have nothing HOLDING them back. I wish I was drinking in a hotel room alone, if that was my only problem. I have 200 people or more that want nothing more than read of my suicide in the paper and then meet up and piss on my grave.
>>
>no greentext story
>no thread

pick two
>>
>>29738740
you're just assuming this about me.

Typical hateful robot.

Because your life is just worse than everyone elses, isn't it.
>>
>>29738446
Opiates are better than alcohol

>Have problems
>Take Os
>Don't care anymore

This is the way to live
>>
File: 1462927205979.jpg (103 KB, 597x720) Image search: [Google]
1462927205979.jpg
103 KB, 597x720
Remember when /R9K/ wasn't meant for sad suicidal faggots?
>>
>>29738740
I'm impressed. Elaborate. For me there are maybe a dozen.
>>
>>29738858
there's no story to tel because i've never had one.
>>
>>29738570
Why do you want your parents to hang out with you?

>>29740079
No.
>>
>>29740228
because. I never have really had friends.
Always tried to make them in school and for years I've wasted my time on trying to achieve social interaction so I beg my Mother to let me come see her as some kind of escape from my apartment.

Just hoped that maybe before I died I could try to make her proud of me, or love me. Which she will probably never do either.
>>
>>29738740
OP again here, the reason I got a hotel room so my mother wouldn't have to see me like this and to ponder what I'm going to do with myself tonight.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.