[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can fem-bots even compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (501 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501 KB, 1200x1600
How can fem-bots even compete?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 236x214
By beating that fish eyed bitches face in with a bat. If she's dead I don't need to compete.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
>>29738449
Why would you do such thing?
>>
>>29738549
>tfw will never throw her head first into a wall and hear the sweet sound of her skull crackin then watch her brains spilling all over the concrete
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
She has DSL's
>>
by not covering themselves in feathered rodents
>>
>>29738449
How ya doin bebe
>>
She'd look so much better without the shitty nosering and dyed hair.
>>
>>29738864
Hey! Don't talk shit about pigeons.
>>
>>29738431
Fem"bot"s don't need to compete. They have their choice among the best of the local crowd of men, or their choice among thousands of robots or other men online if they chose, and they don't need to compete with some Russian vk girl 1000s of miles away
>>
>>29738431
She looks like pepe's hot cousin
>>
>>29738906
Haha, you have made me both laugh and feel
>>
>>29738549
why the fuck she has bandaids on her fingers?
>>
>>29738840
>that retarded nose piercing

why
>>
>>29738974
Fembots are fat and smell like sweat/pee. That doesn't stop them from getting beta orbiters on /r9k/.
>>
>you will never meet or even talk to a fembot
>>
>>29740101
Do you have a fetish for fat unhygienic girls?
>>
>>29738431
This person looks almost exactly like my sister and my sister has such a deplorable personality that makes everyone hate her after just meeting her that I can't come even close to fining bird girl attractive.
>>
>>29740175
He is looking only for companionship
>>
>>29738431
>suicide silence

By listening to better music.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.