[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He lies on the internet about his job/salary >He lies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1467300034484.gif (643 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1467300034484.gif
643 KB, 245x245
>He lies on the internet about his job/salary
>He lies on the internet about his height
>He lies on the internet about a gf/friends
>>
>>29738321
I'm actually extra truthful on here because there's no reason to lie on a Tibetan underwater basket weaving mural.
>>
>teacher - 50k
>5'11
>1 year with a girl

>still unhappy
>>
>>29738321
i dont lie on r9k but i do lie to steam friends and whatnot about having a girlfriend etc. just so they stop asking if i'm ok all the time
>>
>>29738408
>girl
>50k job
Why the fuck are you here normiefag? Need to come here and rub it in our cyborg and robot faces to feel better about your great life?
>>
>>29738450
i am a cyborg, i trained as one for 3 years in college

go to /fit/ and /fa/ and practice being only semi autistic. Once you do that just tell girls "hey if you don't like that I watch anime etc, fuck off" they will respect the alpha quality and your new /fa+fit/ body will convince them to stay
>>
No need to lie because life is pretty good.

>150k/year
>5'6"
>no gf currently, last gf was 5'10"
>>
>>29738321
I have no job,
I'm 6'3, and my cock is about 5.5 inches.
I have no real-life friends, and am a virgin.
>>
>>29739442
I'm just like you except i have a 6.5 inch cock.
Ha i win, i'm one place higher one the score board yay
>>
>>29738321
i only lie about being jewish on /pol/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.