[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we able to get a gf like this robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1080x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1080x752
How can we able to get a gf like this robots?
>>
>>29738131
impossibibble, famiglia unless she's Ukrainian and you've got hard currency, then we could rent her
>>
You aren't a robot. Robots don't want a gf. Take your tfw no gf and am a virgin fml threads to /adv/ you failed normie.
>>
>>29738131
>>29738131
Money. Sounds like a meme, but money will overcome any shortcoming you may have. I've had women who diss me tell me how much they miss me when they found out my family is loaded.
>>
U dont get one like that lol
>>
>>29738176
Biggie was right god damn
>>
>>29738176

Same. Had this qt girl call me a warthog when I sent her a picture of me. Then when I added her on Facebook and she saw I work in finance and live in NYC, she messaging me 24/7 and always said "please don't leave me" whenever I didn't reply in 5 minutes. She must have assumed I was loaded, but I'm in so much debt I want to kill myself.
>>
>>29738131
a vapid attention-whore fuck doll?

simple, get any girl and you'll be sorted.
>>
Dammit I just a want somewhat almost kinda cute gf that likes me, not a fucking Stacy.
>>
>>29738226
Let her think you're loaded and fuck her
>>
>>29738255
> cute
> not a stacy
kek. get redpilled on human nature tbqh lad
>>
>>29738215
Biggie was ugly and broke and then got ugly and rich, so money was his only strategy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.