[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever rejected a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 30
File: casual pepe.png (37 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
casual pepe.png
37 KB, 560x407
Have you ever rejected a girl?
>>
File: 1467603512977.png (78 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1467603512977.png
78 KB, 420x420
>>29737722
>being approached by a girl with romanyic interest

That would make you a normie. You wouldnt be a normie and come to r9k now would you?
>>
girls dont approach me so t..
>>29737756
this, fuck off OP
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 622x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 622x668
>>29737722
The girl that sent me this asked me out a year after she sent it.

She got engaged in the interim. Eventually (and unsurprisingly) that fell through.
>>
>>29737722
>girl asking me out
what?
>saying no
WHAT?!

Well, I probably wouldn't have noticed if it happened though.
>>
>>29737756
>ugly robots angry about the fact that handsome robots exist

You just have to take care of yourself and buy nice clothes, faggot. Being a robot is in the mind.
>>
Yeah, there's this black cosplayer girl who I liked a lot desu, but her hands were too rough, and the girl I was talking to at the time watched her give me head so it was just really confusing so I decided to tell her I wanted to slow way down but it's secretly because her hands are rough and when I hold them it hurts
>>
File: 1438698995079.jpg (239 KB, 660x800) Image search: [Google]
1438698995079.jpg
239 KB, 660x800
>>29737838
>implying im angry
>implying im angry about that

Typical failed-normie speak. Run along now, you've had your say.
>>
>>29737940
That's true, at this point it isn't anger anymore, just cold jealousy.
>>
>>29737916
>the girl I was talking to at the time watched her give me head
What the fuck
>>
Yeah.
>she looked like Eureeka from Eureeka's Castle
>fucked three black dudes in two days
>nonstop talk about sex
>first thing she said when I met her was "this is so amazeballs."
>>
>>29737968
Don't play truth or dare, friends
>>
File: eb.jpg (32 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
eb.jpg
32 KB, 400x524
>>29737722
y-yes
once in highschool when I got asked out by a slightly-chubby (totally qt by my current standards, but at the time was convinced I deserved a skinny hourglass figure) soft-goth chick who was absolutely robot-tier with practically no friends. Sometimes I still wonder what that would have been like.
Several other times, same girl, it's one hell of a long story but long story short I'd throw my balls into a furnace for this girl, I'm /r9k/-tier as all hell but she's one I'd willingly get /cuck/ed for if I could still make her happy at all. I don't know how else to say this, I'm honestly so in love with this small, socially inept, depressed girl with no friends or family who lives alone in a small town in the North that I don't know ho w to conduct my life normally. On the bright side, she's far enough away that it means outside her, I'm almost completely free of roastie threats, since I don't give a shit about any girl who isn't her.
>>
>>29737722

A really clingy one dug up my grandmother's phone number and called me while I was out of town, before we had even gone on a date or anything. I ended up dodging her calls for a few weeks until she gave up.
>>
File: 1467701555343.png (6 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1467701555343.png
6 KB, 420x420
>>29737962
Tut tut tut, unnessarily rude once again. How unfortunate
>>
>>29737722
Yes.. But I am a girl.
>>
>>29738008
Yes... but give me attention.
>>
Yeah. She was depressed though and I showed her comfort so I don't really think it was love, I just happened to be the guy there for her when she broke down so I guess I kinda expected it to happen and was prepared to turn her down without breaking her heart too badly and we still talk on a daily basis. I can't tell if shes still in love with me or not but I'm really glad we still talk
>>
>>29737998
You can't mask the void of your life with smug faces, sweetheart.
>>
>>29738008
Girls reject guys every time they leave the house
>>
>>29738026
I have no attention span so can't spare any sorry
>>
No but I have rejected ass loads of men who were in to me. (They were gay) I am bi but I just feel wrong about having a bf, especially if he isn't submissive.
>>
>>29738061
Not every guy. If you can keep her in the kitchen as well as you keep her in the bedroom you're sorted
>>
>>29738061
do robots actually believe this?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>29738052
Whatever you say, alpha! Keep your head up kiddo, wouldnt want to miss out!
>>
>>29737722

Yeah, I'm a fucking moron.

>senior year
>first girl is very quiet and shy, typical robot girl
>blonde, blue eyes, very nice body but had really bad acne and had big braces that were unflattering for her
>one day during lunch, her and 6 of her friends come to my lunch table and sit around me
>think they're here for the good looking Chad at my table since girls never talk to me anyway
>they all look at me and smile
>alpha girl explains to me that the first girl has a huge crush on me an likes me and wants to go out
>I look at her and ask if she likes me
>her face is bright cherry red and she says yeah quietly
>I smile and look away, rub my neck, and never speak to her again

I regret it every day of my life. I would have been happy with her but I was nervous and thought they were playing a trick to bully me.

>second girl was a close friend
>during our senior trip, I find her crying alone at a table
>I ask her what's wrong, she tells me she's a loser because all her friends ditched her
>I hug her and comfort her and tell her to hang with me and my friends
>graduation comes
>she asks to see me after graduation because she has something to give me
>think that she might like me and confess feelings for me
>I don't deal with lovey dovey stuff well and I want to avoid it
>after graduation, run to my parents and go home right away without seeing her

To this day, I wonder what she wanted to talk about. I assumed it was to admit attraction or something. If I hurt her feelings, I'm sorry.

26 year old KHV here by the way. Only two women that ever showed any kind of positive feelings towards me.
>>
Erica wanted to date me and I rejected her because she was too young

umad Erica whiteknights?
>>
>>29738122
Wow mate, just wow. Honestly a girl just wants a guy to worship the ground she walks on. Pull your balls out of your ass and ask the question. Girls are extremely insecure. You tell her she's beautiful, it gets her thinking about you. Just saying from a girls perspective
>>
I've rejected 6 over the years. Now a 22yo virgin.

I'm starting to think I'm just a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29737722
yes, but I wasn't aware of it
>>
>>29738148
>Erica wanted to cuck me
FTFY :))))))
>>
>>29738148
who is erica?
>>29738219
if all you want to do is lose you virginity then just say yes to the next person that asks you out or seek someone out yourself. Don't expect a long lasting relationship if all you want is sex though
>>
>>29738200

I haven't talked to either of them in ten years. It's too late now and they most likely moved on to normie, happy lives while I stagnated as a NEET. So they probably came out of that experience better.

You gotta understand that having a girl confess feelings for you when you never expected it makes you uncomfortable and weird, and I'm already a shy person that doesn't share feelings and emotions easy. It was just too much, too fast for me.

I felt bad for both of them ever since I reflected on how that situation played out. I would have been happy dating either one of them.
>>
>>29737722
3 times

23 virgin and going strong
>>
File: 1425005666356.png (216 KB, 773x645) Image search: [Google]
1425005666356.png
216 KB, 773x645
>>29737722
senior year of highschool a 5/10 girl said she wanted to "fuck me"
I thought she was playing / toying with me so I said "nope" and walked away
she was totally shocked, and im pretty sure she was being sincere.

ive regretted it for 6 years now
>>
>>29737722
Yeah, really pretty but she was like 6'1 and i didn't want to date a fucking giraffe.
>>
>>29738259
Girls feel the same. I did. Never asked guys out and you know what? My hubby's the same but he took a risk (and a bit of liquor) and went for it. We've been together since. You never know until you try aye. Seriously we have no friends and just hang with each other. Wouldn't trade it for anything. There's hope for you yet, you just got to take that one risk
>>
>>29738237
This was long before she went crazy, she had issues but she nearly wasn't as bad as now. Sorry you get cucked but that shit doesn't happen to me :)))))))
>>29738246
Some crazy underaged girl that a bunch of r9k kids orbit, she's cute but she's way too crazy

ung
>>
Girl I was talking to told me she was horny but I told her forget about that and I need to find my dog
>never found dog
>>
File: 1467389682724.jpg (161 KB, 728x1484) Image search: [Google]
1467389682724.jpg
161 KB, 728x1484
>reject girl because I didn't like her smell at the time and because she used to be the gf of my moron friend

>try to get with her years later and fail
>subtly cut contact so I don't have to face the shame

H-heh
>>
>>29737756
>implying this isn't a place for failed normies that know their place.

I rejected a ugly, black, Jehova's Witness before I knew it was the best deal I'd ever get. the college meme had me fucked up beyond belief.
>>
>>29737722
Yes
>12
>in 6th grade
> she would be qt w/o acne
>basically says she wants to fugg
>nope.jpg
>dont lose virginity till 5 years later
>>
Short qt 8/10 friend of mine said she'd kiss me at senior prom, because apparently she liked me. This was after I asked her to go with me, but she said she couldn't because she was already going with someone else.

>Didn't go to senior prom.
>>
yes, I dumped 2 girls I dated in HS because we didn't talk we held hands in the halls and hugged, that was it we didn't talk.
>>
>>29738338

Yeah well it as different for me because I had girls bully me in elementary school so I always assumed any interaction I had with girls were negative compounded with the fact that all my friends went through dozens of gfs and I didn't talk to women at all.

Now I have nothing to offer a woman plus I'm ugly. So that ship sailed when I graduated high school.
>>
>>29738469
I too was bullied by females
>>
A lot, i slang dope from time to time-
>>
>>29738512

Would a girl that was bullied by guys feel the same?
>>
Not sure if it counts tho.

>me and friend sitting around in pre-alg
>cutie girlfriend of another friend sits next to us because only people she knows in it
>bullshit with her most days, seems alright for a sun-bed stacy
>senior prom rolls around
>halfway through class she blurts out 'DO YOU WANNA GO TO PROM WITH ME?'
>was doing my bullshit sheet, kept staring at it, figuring she was asking the other of our trio
>get elbowed for not answering for five minutes
>she audibly huffs, 'geez, first [boyfriend] won't go with me because he's drinking that night, and now anon won't go with me either! I can't find -anyone- to take me!
>her boyfriend comes up to me later in the day and asks why I didn't agree, 'yo man you could have totally hit it, I told her it was ok'
>tell him it never occurred to me that she would ever ask me such a thing for any reason
>laughs his ass off the whole way down the hall to report his findings
>she has a giggle about it on the following monday, reporting she was glad I said no because it made her bf go with her instead
>>
>>29738617
Probably not. After all, women bullying a man emasculates the man. Men bullying a woman doesn't make the woman feel less feminine.
>>
>>29738650
I think men bullying a woman makes her want to submit to them sexually.
>>
>>29738669
bingo.
i.e. like I said, it doesnt de-feminise
>>
>>29738052
>resorting to insulting the poster
Why do normals always do this 100% of the time
>>
I don't reject them.
I just let them know they're just not as close as they thought sometimes.
>>
>>29738052
>sweetheart
Milo?
>>
>>29738617
Yes.
Fuck the emasculation bullshit. You're a weak piece of shit if your context of self is derived by crappy lines created by society.
>>
Yes but only after we fucked
>>
No, I can't. the one time a girl advanced on me physically I was malleable spaghetti, and not because I was desperate, that wasn't even on my mind.
>>
File: 1467695223339.jpg (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1467695223339.jpg
171 KB, 800x600
>>29737838

>handsome "robots"

>le dress nice and everyone is attractive meme

>le self improvement of any kind meme

Reddit shill detected. Operation normalize will fail, so

Fuck off
>>
>>29738960
So glad people are now aware of Project Normalize. Especially those faggot shills who say "le robots are normal too!!!! ur not special xDDDDD"
>>
>>29738960
This one specifically does fall for the "improve yourself and things will be better" meme. However, it is possible for robots to be blessed with good genetics for looks, such as good face/bod/etc, but still have mental problems of a robot. See cyborg or just robot with good looks
>>
>>29737722
How scared of being rejected are they anyway? They seem pretty damn scared of it. It's pretty rare for them to ask guys out it seems. Or they'll do it very indirectly. But what would I know really.
>>
bump

orginatato
>>
yes. a fat indian
>>
>>29738200
>You tell her she's beautiful, it gets her thinking about you. Just saying from a girls perspective

I find this very difficult to believe.
>>
a fat single mom after fucking her

>be fat
>be terrible at sex
>have a kid
>have a dirty mouth
>have no education

and pissed off my coworker since he was full throttle into her

wome cannot be lonely
>>
>>29737722
I guess, in school i was literally as dense as a harem protag and apparently rejected 3 grils that wanted to go out with me
>>
File: 1465835873983s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1465835873983s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>29737722
a billion times because I'm gay.
>first time at a school dance because I didn't even register why some girl was asking to hang with her I was so prepube
>some manic girl was obsessed with me in school, manically msn messaged me (te stress)
>same manic girl would get drunk at parties and lock me in rooms with her and one time forced me onto a big wheel at a fair >>>awful
>another really gross girl used to phone my house phone after school, breathe heavily down the phone and ask about 'art homework'
>had a chance wit some pretty blonde girl but she just ended up with my best mate because i like cock
>>
File: R U Kidding.png (442 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
R U Kidding.png
442 KB, 1366x768
>Way back in like 07 or some shit.
>On some gothic site.
>Messaging all these dark and edgy "vampires"
>Everyone gets some improve insult humor or something stupid.
>I was 18 fuck off.
>One girl.
>Messages back with lel random.
>We go back and forth for like a week.
>Then we start talking like normal people.
>Tells me she's really sick.
>Tells me about her nasty period shits.
>Tells me her pussy blows out my snot then her nose.
>Got damn she was fat.
>Fucking horrible.
>Casually mentions if I asked her out she would say yes.
>That would be LDR.
>That would be no.
>I wait for something petty to get upset about.
>She was from the UK and didn't know what a Burrito was.
>I type all angry to her.
>Act as if the dumbest bitch.

Blocked her.
>>
Yep. Last week actually. Depression's been acting up.
>Be at Barnes & Noble browsing
>Girl comes next to me
>I ignore her and assume she's also browsing
>She sticks around long enough to be noticeable
>Still don't look
>She tries to start a convo
>"Whole lotta choices here, huh?"
>Yup.jpg
>Keep on looking for whatever seems neat
>"So what do you like to read?"
>History and Language books
>"Oh that's cool. I like mysteries."
>Tell her straight "I'm sorry, you seem nice and are pretty, but I'm not interested."
>She leaves
>I find nothing and leave a bit later
She was cute, but i really don't give a shit anymore.
>>
girls instantly swarm me when they find out I have money to waste, they get really fucking triggered when I'm not interested
>>
>>29739665
>rejecting someone online
>I wait for something petty to get upset about.
rather than just block her lol betabetabeta
>>
>>29737722
Yes. For being fat or dumb. I have had girlfriends though. I am probably more failed-normie than robot. I was very dependent on the community around me in school and related activities and found that I couldn't create my own after graduating college and moving across the country. I am now very lonely and increasingly failing to live up to my long-term goals, which is new for me and makes me increasingly suicidal.
>>
>>29737756
I'm a cyborg

Oreganogonal comment
>>
I wish I had taken the leap of faith. I consider not doing so my greatest failure in life, and I consider my inaction has caused me to miss out on what was probably my greatest adventure thus far. I held onto that vain hope for two years when we went to highschool, thinking that I'd be happier in the long run if I just sat and held onto hope and fantasy than if I took my chance and failed. It never occurred to me that I'd wound my pride and have to regret not chasing my dream and desire when I had the chance, and in doing so end up far more miserable than I getting rejected and being inconsolable for a short time. I felt as though I would've dashed my head against my wall as hard as I could.

I have a friend who had been given her phone number, and has been trying to talk to her, but she's been busy, losing her phone etc. As far as I know, this isn't avoidance. I could show up at her house, but then she'd think me a stalker, even though her address was public information for a while. The problem is that we're three years out of highschool; any chance I had then is certainly gone by now, even if I do get in touch with her. Further, as much as I dislike falling into normal /r9k/ mentality, I'm not sure if I'd even want her after she's been dicked by one or more men. I envy and hate men I don't even know for being less inhibited than myself and attaining my goals, and if I'm being honest it's really shitty of me to be that shallow and basing those feelings on virginity.

I know I'm being overdramatic and romanticizing a normal, flawed person as being my end-all. I have no advice for anyone concerning this topic outside of this: If you want something, go after it.

It seems that in my inaction and fear, I forged something far worse than my grief or self-injury could've been. I feel as if I have no choice, since I basically can't form anything resembling a romantic relationships. She has become a symbol of everything I've ever lost, and everything I never had.
>>
>>29740360
I love your writing, this also hits me really fucking hard. I had someone similar to this. My buddies Gfs bestie. He wingmaned me for about a year. I didn't take the risk. I really don't know why. She was quite amazing. You are right about ending up far more miserable. Id rather feel something than nothing at all. I regret it.
>>
File: 1465933096031.png (257 KB, 520x290) Image search: [Google]
1465933096031.png
257 KB, 520x290
>>29737722
yes, twice

i was such an autistic child back then
>>
>>29737722
no, and anyone who has could not possible consider themselves a robot.
>tfw the girl who asked you out doesn't meet your standards
is the same as
>tfw the guy who asked me out isn't chad
>>
>>29740421
Glad you like my writing style. I don't write outside of academic papers ( I struggle to fill out page requirements since I'm very short and no-nonsense) so I feel the need to loquacious and prosaic when I'm writing to express myself and my feelings instead of my findings. I'd write books, but I don't think I could stomach vomitting out several hundred pages of this garbage in order to get rejected by a hundred publishers

My friends, who knew this girl better than I did, told me she was a lot like me, more than I would believe. I read her blog (how I gleaned her address) and I discovered she's had multiple surgeries on her face and has body image problems as a result of that on top of the subsequent bullying. I realized I could probably leverage that if I ever stopped being a beta and actually asked her out. It's funny, since I still drive past her street (It's not far from my usual grocery store, so I'm not going out of my way) and as far as I know she's in town right now, so I could just show up if I thought that was actually a good idea. I considered it yesterday, since it was the Fourth and she might be out on her porch or something. But I feel it'd be too suspicious to even attempt engineering such a "coincidental" encounter, and even if it was successful, I'd be outed eventually for doing so and it probably carries a hundred unforeseen complications. So I'm trying to use my friend, who is entirely complicit in my desires, hoping that I could maybe machinate into a relationship based on a more organic encounter.

Honestly, that's what I truly want and hope to happen. But I feel like this is going to be one of life's hard learned lessons. I didn't learn it from anyone even though it's been taught to me as long as I can remember. It is very likely something that everyone has to discover for themselves, on their own terms. What's more likely to happen is that this is going to damage my capability to form any kind of romantic relationship forever.
>>
File: 1466899050283.png (16 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1466899050283.png
16 KB, 645x773
>>29737722
Yes.
>Be beta asf gook in interschool dance
>Wallflowering that shit. Friends vanished and im on my own
>Fat blonde girl approaches. We start chatting it up, i can tell shes interested
>Was a shallow cunt back then. Let her down cause shes fat. I can tell shes hurt
>Feelsbadman im not the kind to hurt people.
>Add her on facebook. Few years later she turns into a blonde bombshell
>Mfw
>>
>>29740665
Your friend, he got her number somehow. Do you know if he is interested in her also?

On your first post you said something about her getting dicked by other men. I actually hung out with mine a few weeks ago. She had gotten one of those birth control things that they put in womans arms, you know the ones. When i saw it i was really grossed out. Just completely in shock, like she'd lied to me or something. I don't know this feel. Is that shallow? Knowing she's been around enough that she has a need for it. Im being left behind.
>>
>>29740562
>considering yourself a "robot" like it's some kind of special status
I'm not a robot, I just like 4chan and this board is more cerebral than /b/ when it comes to all topics beyond "waaah i don't have gf"
>>
>>29740893
then leave

also my post is original
>>
>yeah im attractive enough to be able to get girls and form relationships

>im just soooo socially akward

>that makes me a robot
>>
>>29738303
FUCK. I'd trade in a second Senpai. Why can't I find a tall girl dammit
>tfw no 6'1" gf
>>
>>29740848
>Your friend
>He
No, friend's a woman that I've known since middle school and have zero interest in. Also straight and has a boyfriend and a baby. I'm confident I'm not getting cucked on that front.

One of my friends has one of the arm birth control things. There's a valid reason, since regular birth control can actually cause brain aneurysms or strokes in certain people. I don't know if that's the case. I also don't know if it's shallow, it seems normal for men to want a virgin. I mean, just look at the cultural imperative of waiting until marriage for sex, having a virgin usually means no STDs and no children. Logically, those things don't need to follow, but it's the concept of undefiled purity that is also attractive. Being your womans first also comes with the benefit of never having to measure against past lovers, they will always measure against you, and similarly you will probably be on her mind for many years to come. I am loath to sustain that loss. Most people would consider it shallow. I have no opinion on it, just that I can understand both sides of the argument.
>>
2 times, both times because they were too black for my liking (despite both being half white). One of them was a bipolar girl who probably would've been a good fuck but she had this weird smell going on. The other one was just too intimidatingly good looking, and I didn't think we'd be compatible.
>>
>>29740960
I just cant get over your writing haha. Using your friend is not a bad idea. Doing something is better than nothing, right? So why not give it a shot. I thought about trying "again", but i always stop and ask myself if its even worth it. Where you from stranger?
>>
File: hmm.jpg (95 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
95 KB, 900x900
>>29737722
Yep. Then she got her friends to gang up on me and make me go out with her. Long story short, I ended up telling her I was gay and then I was left alone after several months of avoiding her.
>>
>>29741175
Sometimes inaction is the right action, but not this time. The problem is that I suspect avoidance on the girl's part now, since we keep texting her and calling her and harassing her sister to get a hold of her for us, with no success. My friend actually ran into her once on accident, but that was two years ago, and about two months ago was texted, stating that she was hoping they could make plans together, so this is either some really frustrating "I don't want to hang out with you but I won't tell you that because I'm nice" avoidance. I feel like I don't make any progress in a given period, a day, a week, a month,a year, and I feel that my opportunity slips a little further as time marches forward. I'd show up at her house or something, but I feel like revealing how much I know would weird her out to the point of destroying my chances. Further, I dislike pressing the issue with my friend, since I feel awfully cowardly and powerless by using them for what I believe to be my personal struggle, but I'm out of options. Let me state, I do what I can, but there's not much for me to do.

I thought about asking out a girl from my college who works at a shop I frequent and shares a number of my interests, but I'd still have the spaghetti problem I've always had with women on top of the first girl still festering in my thoughts.

I'm from Wisconsin. I have a distinct feeling you know who I am, but I'm paranoid.
>>
All the time

> at karaoke
> girl sings into my ear
> I don't look back because I can tell she's ugly
> I'm singing the songs for you anon
> tell her she should go on stage to sing
Because I didn't want her near me.

Another one fell in love with me.

I only like every few in a thousand. Gotta be busty, pretty, and healthy.
>>
File: 1435051568709.png (792 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435051568709.png
792 KB, 1280x720
>Fat girl wanted to go with me to dance in 9th grade
>Decided I wasn't going
>Heard stories about how much fun it was
>>
Yep. Once only. She was infatuated with me but was fat and I only talked to her because I was lonely. I told her I didn't have any feelings for her because she was unattractive (especially compared to the girl who I was orbiting, however, things went well for her and I).

I think I deserve everything awful that is happening to me. I literally destroyed that girl's self confidence for no reason.
>>
File: 1457161096680.gif (961 KB, 310x212) Image search: [Google]
1457161096680.gif
961 KB, 310x212
>>29737722
in high school there was this girl who used to talk to me daily
we hit it off pretty well, she would laugh really hard at my most fucked up jokes(pretty fucked up sense of humor by normie standards), everything. She came onto me several times(both suggestively and physically in some cases) and I turned her down every time.
She asked why; and I didn't have a good reason for her so I made a joke about being a white supremacist and that her blood wasn't pure enough(she was blond haired and blue eyed).
Truth is at the time I was lusting after my oneitis and didn't see a good thing when it was staring me in the face.
I think about hitting her up sometimes on facebook, but she's with someone else now and she looks happy
>>
>>29741395
Nothing of value would be lost if you asked out the shopkeeper chick.

I know what you mean by spaghetti though. I can keep my head cool at work, playing vidya, arguments; as soon as it's a lady. I shut down. I tried talking to other chicks.

Im from Washington, so low chance of me knowing you. What are you going to college for?
>>
>>29741752
Programming and shit.

I've never been good at talking to girls. I've once again fallen into the trap of putting her into both categories of "friend" and "potential partner" at the same time. She plays the same vidya as I do so that's good. The problem is I haven't seen her around the store in a while, and I don't know her last name, and I can't be assed to comb through the hundreds of results on facebook to find her, until I see her again at the shop (it's in a mall that I don't frequent much.) or at my college, I have to consider her lost to me. It's funny, the fowl bachelor frog meme has been speaking to me. "Girls smiles, imagine life together."

I've always tried to keep as logical as I can about everything, I keep my strategies for everything based on what I know and can infer. Obviously this is applicable to most of my pursuits, video games, arguments, schooling, money, etc but all of it goes out the window once I have to ask another person how they feel about me. I don't have that control, and I actually need another persons approval for once. I believe that to be the reason why my romantic pursuits fail, a myriad of mental blocks rather than an actual, material problem.
>>
>>29739001
>actually thinking you're a special snowflake while making fun of tumblrfags at the same time

lol
>>
>>29737722

Twice

It's was more of a failure to act than "ples dont touch my penis"
>>
>>29737722
>at Pathfinders camp
>girl approaches me with her friend
>says she likes me
>just stand there without saying anything back
>leave

I didn't know what being autistic was back then.
>>
>>29741877
Check'ed

Its so lame i wish i had figured this out years ago. I have to wake up in 5 hours. I wish you luck anon. I look forward seeing your writing whenever that may be.
>>
>>29742237
Glad I could help, in whatever way telling people to do what they want is helping them. I'm happy you appreciate my writing style. I wish you luck as well.
>>
>>29737986
damm thats deep man you should pursue her
>>
>>29738626
>pre algebra
>senior
Were you retarded?
>>
>doing a language course in senior year of HS
>girl approaches me
>over several weeks we talk for 10-15 mins a week and I can tell she's interested - says I look like I work out, various other compliments, getting touchy
>texts all the time, starts getting creepy with texts like "I really miss you anon" (course was once weekly so we only saw each other once a week)
>admits she likes me several times
>"Em... okay"
>after this happens a few times she starts getting mad at me
>is literally threatening me
>by the end of the course she's pretty much avoiding me but still stares at me all the time
>2 years later she still messages me every few months (christmas, easter, birthday) and tries to start a conversation and ask me out
>always reject her

She actually isn't a fattie either, she was in a relationship when we first met.
>>
>>29737722
I build up a wall of irony, deceit, and self doubt so thick that I don't have the courage to ever ask someone out. The joke's on them, really, cause for all they know, I could have been a great guy.
I d-don't care about having a gf a-at all!
>>
Yes because low self-esteem.
>>
>>29737722
Yes and I regret it. At least 10+ girls in high school I rejected to do drugs and play video games.
>>
In primary (elementary for Americans) school, a 4/10 girl kept randomly kissing me on the cheeks and one day made me listen to "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. I was completely oblivious - I liked the song in a guilty sort of way and I liked another girl anyway. So I didn't really reject her. Recently, she went absolutely batshit insane and arrived at my friend's dorm screaming about something or other and had to be taken away by the police. Figures.
>>
File: 1445770544788.jpg (30 KB, 283x438) Image search: [Google]
1445770544788.jpg
30 KB, 283x438
Yes but that's because I have a barely 4 inch penis and have anxiety about entering any sort of relationship
>>
File: 1429868364915.png (46 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1429868364915.png
46 KB, 184x184
>>29737756
Not gonna lie, half the time this place really just makes me feel better about myself.

I did reject a chick once. Ex, actually. We had tried the whole "just friends" thing out after the breakup, and she ended up having two kids, from two different deadbeat fathers. Then wanted to come back to me, the dude with a decent job. It was like another year of her trying to become what she thought I considered the ideal woman, before eventually getting married to some other person.
>>
>>29737722
Technically, maybe? Does not realizing they were interested until years after the fact count? I've done that. But if I'd realized she was into me, I definitely wouldn't have rejected, so maybe it doesn't count.
>>
>>29737722
>Not gonna lie, half the time this place really just makes me feel better about myself.

That tends to happen when normies come here.
>>
>>29738367
>and because she used to be the gf of my moron friend
You rejected a a chick that would have wormed her way into your friend circle, broken up with you just after you'd become attached, and then hopped to a new friend in the same pattern. It was probably for the best.
>>
yeah, all obese, but not solely because they were obese, which is even worse.
they were fucking psychotic and pushy, desperate basically.
there isn't a middle chapter with women, they want to go from acquaintance to relationship, skipping the middle man and that shit is insane to me. it's like buying a product you know jack shit about.
>>
>>29742594
pretty much f a m
>>
>>29737722
yes, just because she was
fat and a non-white
>>
>>29737722
When I was 14 a 18 stone girl my age asked me to some movie, I said no, she said back
>Pls, I'm kinda desperate lol
Joke is on me. She fucked some 12 year old lanket a week later. I should ofjust done it. She dropped out of school at 18, married a 32 year old and now has 3 kids
>>
>>29738626

>her boyfriend comes up to me later in the day and asks why I didn't agree, 'yo man you could have totally hit it, I told her it was ok'

You do know he was fucking with you right.
>>
>>29743320
obese women are generally insane. the only thing women value about themselves is their appearance, so severe levels of cognitive dissonance is required just to exist as an obese girl. they don't need a middle man, you should fall in love with them at first sight because they're so beautiful
>>
>>29743355
sounds like you dodged a bullet
>>
>>29743308
Way to link posts, Anon.

I dunno, I guess I'd fit close to whatever that "failed normie" meme is. I heard a lot of shit about this board from elsewhere, but I didn't expect the crippling depression that seems to radiate from here. I got problems, sure, but reading this board makes me thankful for everything else I have.
>>
>>29743420
I just want to lose it. I'd pay for a who're if I wasn't so poor
>>
>>29743453
then get a job or save up some money. i don't know why robots want to fuck a clingy fatty when you could have a more attractive whore who you'd never have to see again
>>
File: 1467700011423.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1467700011423.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
>>29737722
In high school 3 girls wanted to be my gf for some strange reason. I was too autistic and just went red faced around them.

Told them/their friends that I didn't want to have a gf. It was really annoying because loads of people kept egging me on. I should have listened. :(
>>
>>29743293
convincing yourself years after the fact that a girl was interested in you isn't the same as being rejected
>>
How much of a Chad do you have to be to actually have girls like you? Let alone ask you out?
>>
>>29743517
I've literally had a girl stop me in the street, take me to her place and fuck. She was pretty cute too. Just be attractive, answers all your problems.
>>
>>29743517

Not much because I was a fat, 5'6" manlet loser with bad acne. Maybe high school was different because since high school, no woman has even spoken to me.
>>
My coworkers seem to keep flirting with me. I don't reciprocate because you're not supposed to "shit where you eat" or something. Tfw.
>>
i accidentally did in high school. i was going after her friend and she was very obviously into me, but she was kind of a weird goth girl, sort of cute, but her friend was hotter. i mostly just ignored her but she tried to constantly get my attention.

i feel bad. i could have had a 7/10 goth gf. now i'm on r9k. fuck life
>>
>>29743566
way to value your kidneys
>>
>>29743396
>watching them get frustrated because you won't do the courtship posturing and ask them out places and all that dumb bullshit or have sex with them
the guys who will have sex with them don't have any personal integrity themselves.
>>
Asked out by a girl in Year 6 and I didn't give her an answer. I would have liked to have gone out with her, but I didn't think she was being serious and I will never know if she was.

Those girls who ask people out as a joke and to humiliate them are truly scum. I wonder how many robots became what they are now because of them.

Asked out by a girl in Year 10 and rejected her for similar reasons. She became the town bicycle shortly afterwards, so I think that was a good decision to make.
>>
>>29743622
>Implying I wasn't 40 standard drinks down
>Implying my kidneys have value
>>
>>29743494
I'll be a long time saving. Even some of the most disgusting whores are like 500/600 euros. A who're is basically a 2 and a half bags of cocaine
>>
Yes. I'm terrible at it, ignoring their messages, using tired old cliches like it's me not you, you're not my type, I'm not ready for a relationship etc...
>>
Yes.

She was one year older than me ( I was 10th grade) and basically brought her fucking friend along(In a super obvious come here in this corner i got something to tell you tee hee what could it be). Went something like this
>friend drags me there(he knew these chicks,they were from a different class)
>dumps me alone with them in some secluded corner
>tee hee do you have a girlfriend
>uh,no
>WELL DO YA WANT ONE
>all the while the dumb bitches giggling to themselves
>decide i'm being made fun of, say no
>later she denies she was ever interested

I was either being made fun of or I had encounter a woman who actually had to take the male role of making the first move, and horribly fuck it up on the richter scale.
>>
Yes because she was taller than me

I regret it everyday
>>
Twice.

A girl in middle school kept saying she loved me. She would tell me all about her favorite movie "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and would bring me candy all the time. Normal body with strawberry blonde hair and a bit of acne. Homely girl. I was being molested at the time and also trying to be found worthy by a church that discourages dating till you're 16. I didn't feel accepted by my family so I tried hard to be accepted by that churches terms. I got the girl to leave me alone by a combination of cold shoulder and outright telling her I don't feel the same way.

Another girl was more recent. I signed up for okcupid at the prodding of my sisters. I do it but decide the profile needs to be honest rather than vague and conciliatory as my sisters suggest. I'll save time by not attracting girls who will reject me anyways when they find out I don't have a career, no job, and live with family, play vidya on occasion. I find a weird but pretty girl who I strike up a conversation with. We even set up a date for a walk in the park. During the convo she though it'd be cute to tell me she was a post op tranny. I take her seriously because I've had two other people pull this card on me. I tell her that's fine and the date is still on (I'm now more interested in playing vidya with her because she'll be much better than I previously expected) but I'm only interested in a romantic relationship with a cis woman. She tells me she was just joking about the trans thing but is now upset that I wouldn't become romantically involved with a trans person. She goes on to tell me she's not interested in a romatic relationship with a man who won't date a tranny and that I'm prejudice. WTF. I tell her the date is off and I don't like being lied to and called prejudice. She gets upset that I would so harshly reject her. I wasn't harsh about it but I had to be blunt because she kept wanting to have the date while reminding me she won't be more than friends with a prejudice person.
>>
>>29743732
>ignoring their messages
this tbqh. still got a message on facebook from a 4/10 from about 3-4 years ago that i haven't opened to this day since she'd know i've seen it
>>
>>29737793
perfect reply though.
>bit of a shock
>>
>>29743599
If the job you have is only retail or some other such untrained position then fuck that job. The potential positives of a decent gf outweigh the negatives pf having to find another shit job.
>>
I wouldn't say I overtly rejected her, but

>September 2014, 17 years old
>Go to my first ever house party with my friend
>I don't know anyone who's going besides my friend, he literally just asked the girl who's hosting at school if I could go and she said yeah
>We turn up, turns out it's more of a small gathering rather than a party
>It's just the host girls close friends and cousin
>Oh god it's so awkward
>Me and my friend just start pounding beers in the kitchen
>End up having an okay time, I talk to the host girl a bit and some other people
>Later on in the party some guy says the host girl likes me
>When we play truth or dare and we talk about kissing the host girl glances at me and blushes
>Nothing ever happens and we leave
>Next day find out the host girl was asking about me, whether I liked her or not
>She actually adds me on facebook and initiates conversation with me
>We talk a bit and I sperg out
>She's not very attractive and I don't make much effort
>This is the only girl to ever show interest in me and I fuck it up
>Always ignore her at school
>Awkward as fuck
>Never talk to her again
>Find out she's dating some other guy like a week later
>Find out she's dating another fucking guy a week later
>Find out she kissed my other friend at a party
>Turns out she was just desperate to get with someone

That could've been a lot shorter but I was in the mood for a good greentext
>>
Yes, i'm not sure if all of them count
>childhood friend had a crush on me in 7th grade and i didn't realise because i was a dense motherfucker
>some senior year girl flirted with me when i was a freshman, i didn't do anything
>some random girls asked me my facebook, i didn't do anything
>this one girl (that i didn't know) from another school proxy-confessed to me (she was a few feets behind her friend, looking at me while blushing) while i was waiting for the bus to go home
>one girl that was part of my school's anime club told me "i love you" and never came back
>a 8/10 Stacy classmate got interested in me when we were in 10th grade and by 11th grade she had a crush on me, she tried to kiss/fuck/do lewd things to me all year (i rejected her everytime) and by senior year she gave up, she got jealous at girls that would talk to me though, and some time she even confronted me saying things like "why would you do x thing to y and not for me?"
>in senior year a new classmate tried to get close to me, she took my phone and saved her number on it, she tried to hug me everytime she could and also tried to hold my hand, even after she got a boyfriend she still flirted with me (sometimes even in front of her beta bf)
>one time i was with a friend in my house and he was texting his FWB, she asked him who i was and he send her a picture of me, and her response was "ask him if he wanna do a threesome"

that's about it, i'm still a KV with no gf
>>
>>29743810
A girl with strawberry blonde hair, acne, and a normal body dragged me to "Rocky Horror Picture Show" once.
Was she in Delaware?
>>
>>29744150
Florida. She moved somewhere after that year. And she has to be 31 now so it could have been her.
>>
>>29744205
Nah mine would be 24 now, weird coincidence though.
>>
>>29737722
I've never had the chance, at first they like my 8/10 looks but then they're repelled by my autist personality
>>
I left my ex of 7 years if that counts. She didn't cheat on me on anything I just realised too late that I would be miserable if I stayed with her. Still the best (if not hardest) decision iv ever made. Just need to motivate myself to start looking for a gf now seeing As it's been 3yrs
>>
Rejected a fat weaboo because I wasn't fat and never watched anime and that's all she talked about.
6 years later I'm a fat weaboo.
>>
Recently a fat polish girl and then a chubby thai girl.

No thin, decent looking girls like me.
>>
A lot of times but the only time I regret it was when a qt talked to me after a show and I was coming down from MDMA and I told her to go talk to someone else :(
>>
I refused her approach, she was ugly as sin, why the hell did even attract that
>>
File: 1467578855892s.jpg (7 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
1467578855892s.jpg
7 KB, 220x250
never.

>mfw
>>
>>29737916
>her hands were too rough

boo fucking hoo, you pathetic numale. jesus christ, you faggots are worse than women now.
>>
>>29737722
I have. About a year later I asked her out and she rejected me too.
>>
>>29744401
It hurt my hands :(
>>
>>29737722
Once. Then I asked her out a week later.
>>
>>29743810
What a fucking nutcase. You dodged a rocket there.
>>
File: [FALLEN ANGEL INTENSIFIES].gif (551 KB, 405x205) Image search: [Google]
[FALLEN ANGEL INTENSIFIES].gif
551 KB, 405x205
>>29737722
Twice. Once uninentionally and once in like 3rd grade where some girl gave me a love letter and i just threw it out.
>>
>>29737722
some girls have indicated they're interested in me but i've never approached any due to my micropenis and the loss of confidence and will to live that goes with it
>>
File: 1459527110158.jpg (44 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1459527110158.jpg
44 KB, 540x960
I'm 6'4, athletic and with a decent face.
Emotionally distant though, and afraid of any emotional commitment. And a kissless virgin

Last winter my friend asked if I wanted to come with him and his friends to some ski resort for a couple of days. There 2 girls were pretty much trying to get me to make the "first move" on them while giving me pretty clear hints (they would always hang out with me, lowkey cuddle at the couch, constant physical contact etc.)
After the vacation my friend asked why didn't I make a move and I just told him they werent interesting enough.

One was tall with dark hair and blue eyes
The other blond and petite.
Both maybe 7/10
Both pretty enough that they "knew" they didn't have to make the first move
Jokes on them
>>
File: 1467513213999.jpg (98 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1467513213999.jpg
98 KB, 409x409
>qt3.5 give me a note with her number and message that she wants to get to know me
>too beta to act out on it
>avoid her for the rest of high school
>>
>>29737722
yes all the time for not being virgins. I have rejected from average,ugly and to Stacy tier girls. fuck that shit I am not dating chad's leftovers they get toss around from guy to guy too much.
>>
>talking to girl from pof
>cute, no kids, and enjoys my sense of humor
>setup date
>day before the date
>"hey I'm sorry but I'm going on a date with someone else can we still be friends?"
>just give her passive aggressive annoyed responses
>about a week later
>"hey I changed my mind can we still try that date?"
>"haha no"
>":( why"
>never responded since

Thinking back, I wish I had at least tried to hit it and bounce, but I guess I'll settle with the amount of alpha I managed.
>>
>>29744585
And you'll waste your youth only to eventually get with an used up whore. No complaints though, more pussy for the mentally sane guys.
>>
File: 1457325943538.png (84 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1457325943538.png
84 KB, 375x375
>>29744585
m8 if you're a virgin yourself, just fuck one to get it over with.
>>
>>29744629
Fuck that shit, you were the backup option. You should've set up the date and never turn up or respond again.
>>
Ya

>Junior year
>Freshman girl had a crush on me
>"Omg is anon a freak in bed??"
>Rejected her
>I felt unfomfortable

Next one

>Summer job at diner
>Q.T blonde coworker had a crush on me
>"Yo anon you think Abigail is cute? She likes you"
>"Yea but not interested"

Another one

>Go with friends at lake
>They were with their gfs
>Their gfs brought a girl
>I talked to her cause I was bored
>She wanted to fuck
>Rejected her

Otro mas

>Friends gf liked me
>Would make him jealous with me
>Cucked
>Had no interest so I just didn't talk to her

Another one

>Meet girl through Facebook
>I get her interested in me
>"Ok anon what are we?"
>"We're better off just as friends, Paula"
>friendzoned

Second to last one

>Ended up cuddling with a girl at a kickback
>We were holding hands and hugging and shit
>She invites me to her party that was this past May
>"Yo Anon, Natalie trying to chill she got bottles"
>"Nah fuck her"

Last one

>Took Q.T girl out just drive around
>She wanted to see me badly
>She was shy and was a stoner
>Brought 1/8th dank weed just for us
>Tell her I don't smoke
>Drop her off after a while
>She wanted to see me again
>Never replied to her messages

Sex and relationships aren't important to me.
>>
File: 1459801452.jpg (39 KB, 324x279) Image search: [Google]
1459801452.jpg
39 KB, 324x279
>be me
>white trash looking, but very athletic (boxing instructor)
>literally the only time I've ever been in a club, bandmates dragged me there
>spaghetti flowing freely, completely shitfaced
>normie girl approaches me, constant physical contact
>manage to squeeze out a "so you come here often"
>"yeah I party like, everyday lolxD"
>spouts facebook memes like theres no tomorrow
>drunk me gets fed up
>keep trying to get her away
>autism takes over
>"f-FOCK OFF ROASTIE"
>with a british accent, I'm fucking german
>whatthefuckcomrade
>get thrown out

I only considered killing myself for a week
>>
>>29743505
Lol no self-convincing needed. Other kid that was in the same class as us pointed it out a few years later.

"Hey anon, why didn't you ever go for her?"

Cue the sudden realization I was a dumb shit.
>>
File: 1390768286832.jpg (589 KB, 960x3218) Image search: [Google]
1390768286832.jpg
589 KB, 960x3218
>>29737722
I have had 4 girls ask me out, I rejected the three.
First was because she was really short, like a midget and I found her gross, so no.
Second was because she was an ugly girl that everyone bullied except for me, I guess she liked me because I actually treated her like a human being but she was so fucking ugly.
Third was a not so ugly chubby girl that I rejected because I was an edgy teenager that thought that relationships were stupid.
Fourth was a mexican weeb girl I rejected her because I thought I could do better.
I'm a kissless virgin at 22 and haven't been approached by another woman ever since, just fuck my life up bros.
>>
>>29743810
Lol Mormon
>>
>>29744641
I honesty agree with you those girls are probably even more used up by now. I don't really care women lose value in my eyes if they are not virgins.

>>29744642
yes I am a virgin and I actually had the chance to lose it to a really hot 20 year old stacy but her ex was literally a fucking chad with tattoos. also my sex drive has gone up so I might get it over with the next time a Stacy gives me attention.
>>
Rejected a girl I met through here because she wasn't a kv after she told me she's in love with me
>>
>>29737722
Yes, all 4 times I was asked out as a joke, and all 9 times I was legitimately asked out.
You'd think people would catch on by now. People are stupid.
>>
>>29744475
Very true. But part of me wanted to let that abusive relationship continue because I felt I must be deserving of it.

>>29744805
I was. That cult fucked me up.
>>
File: 1422627167517.jpg (14 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1422627167517.jpg
14 KB, 195x195
>>29737722
Yes, inadvertently
>Went to the beach with chad friend
>He brought three cute girls along, one being his girlfriend
>They both walk ahead and I'm left with the other two
>Both of them chatting and giggling quietly whilst I walk slightly behind
>Eventually one drops off and comes to talk to me
>"Look, anon and anonette are holding hands up ahead. We're the only ones alone, such bullshit"
>"haha, y-yeah... its bullshit right..."
>Awkward silence
>She speeds up and goes back to her friend
>Hear them whispering about whether I was gay and they just didn't realise
I knew immediately that she wanted me to grab her hand and walk with her, and a day doesn't go by where I don't remember that day and cringe.
>>
>>29737722
I'm black and 5'7".

Women don't talk to me, nor will they ever.
>>
File: 1467124406439.jpg (39 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1467124406439.jpg
39 KB, 500x365
>>29737722
Indirectly yes. Back in high school i was assburgers as fuck, a girl wanted to kiss me and i said no. Worst part is that she looked good back then and looks even better now.
>>
>>29744263
Why would you have been miserable?
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 633x758
>>29744680
>natalie
>abigail

t..thanks anon
>>
>>29737722
Yeah, this Chinese girl in college was really into me but she was so fucking clingy and looked like a 35 year old woman.
>>
>>29744992
don't blame yourself, blame her and women in general for not being explicit

I don't get why they do all their "DON'T SLUTSHAME ME, I'M A PROUD WHORE" nonsense but still refuse to do something as simple as actually asking to hold your hand
>>
>>29745524

How does that happen? Isn't it usually the reverse, they stay young long?
>>
>>29737722
Twice actually. First time was with a girl who was my fuck buddy, and I had to reject her after she wanted a real relationship because I didn't like her as a person.

Second was recently, a girl at college really likes me but she's a bit overweight so nah.

Both times I did it pretty straightforward but not in an asshole way. Like "I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for a relationship right now." or "You're a cool girl and all, just not really my type".
>>
>>29737722
Everyone, even the ugliest motherfucker in the planet has been approached, I simply don't believe you, you're not funny,
>>
>>29738380
>losing virginity
>in highschool
I despise you for posting this
>>
I'm gonna guess a large majority of these greentexts are just scenarios that lonely anons have made up.
>>
>>29745879
in my case i wish it was, thanks to this i now know fully well why people think i'm gay.
>>
>>29745957
I feel you mate. I had 2-3 real chances to lose virginity, but still haven't done it. Actually, right now there are 2 average looking girls willing to have sex with me, I literally just need to call them, but I find some minor retarded flaw in them and lose all interest.

What the fuck is wrong with me. I'm an average looking 22y old guy but I am willing to fuck only 8+/10 looking girls... Fuck you porn.
>>
>>29744694
could be fake. keked anyway
>>
Yes, she was ugly af
>>
Does rejecting an ex count? Had broken up with her but she wanted me back pretty bad.

I had started seeing another girl at the time and had no interest but she came round to "chat" and was upset about how it had ended. Before long she was stroking my bulge and I was diamonds. Managed to come to my senses and asked her to leave.
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.