[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not in any secret clubs >tfw don't have any knowledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1441310110994.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1441310110994.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>tfw not in any secret clubs
>tfw don't have any knowledge that isn't widely available to the general public
>>
File: eldritch triggered.png (2 MB, 1800x1017) Image search: [Google]
eldritch triggered.png
2 MB, 1800x1017
>tfw a cultist
>tfw seen too much and can't go back
>>
File: treeoflife_lg.jpg (413 KB, 1300x1622) Image search: [Google]
treeoflife_lg.jpg
413 KB, 1300x1622
sorry, don't know that feel... senpai
>>
>>29737596
I-it's okay anon. 4chan is a secret club right?
>>
>tfw in a fraternity
>tfw initiated into a Greek honor society

Sure feels good to be normal
>>
>>29737626
can u teach me ur ways pls
>>
>>29737873

You need to line the inside of your brain with eyes.
>>
>>29737946
don't do this shit
you can't make it go away
>>
File: Great_One039s_Wisdom.jpg (13 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
Great_One039s_Wisdom.jpg
13 KB, 250x251
>>29737969

Just use it anon, see the truth.
>>
>>29737596
I am quite truthfully a member of the temple of the silver star, a hermetic qabalistic organization. I am not allowed to tell you what we do when we meet or who is in the group with me but i am allowed to say I belong and what I do separate from my assigned work.
>>
>>29737702
which one senpai

>tfw a guy in a frat LITERALLY named chad invited me to his frat and it instantly got me into a social circle full of normies
>tfw they've helped cure my autism and improved my social skills somewhat

t-thanks chad
>>
>>29737946
how would one achieve this, senpai
>>
>>29737642
Where is Kek on this diagram?
>>
>>29737969
this guy is a pussy.

he's right that you can never make the knowledge go away, but...

why would you WANT to?

It's better to know than to not know. all souls travel the path sooner or later. take the plunge.
>>
>>29738034
I assume you mean which fraternity. I'm in Phi Delt, what was your friend in?
>I don't know a single guy named Chad.
>>
>>29738067

See.

>>29737990

The truth is scary though, only do it if you're prepared.
>>
>>29738088
i got into

aepi
>>
>>29738099
all i get is something from a viddy game
>>
>found a book that's almost 200 years old at a used book store
>tfw it talks a bit in-depth about a person who, when I looked up online, I could find very little information about
>tfw this is the most interesting thing about my life and it's all downhill from here
>>
>Go on /x/
>Study a bunch of occult shit
>Learn about the truth
>Go outside and see the new world
>See aliens on the buildings

WHAT DA FUG?!
>>
You can join the Freemasons OP.

Just ask one.
>>
>>29738164
POST MORE, WHO IS THE MASKED MAN?
>>
>>29737596

>tfw traced the Stussy S back through over 200 years of human history
>tfw discovered it was used as a symbol of warding in some ancient culture (which still exists today) which I can not name without revealing all

The history of it, the Godhead S, as it is truly known, will join me in the grave, waiting for the next person too curious about something meaningless.
>>
>>29738201
What fun would it be if I shared it?

The book is super interesting, though. It's about people who objectively achieved greatness despite having major difficulties.
>>
>>29738113
well I can name at least one more thing I assume we have in common.
vodka and latkes is the best party theme of all time
>>
>>29738276
never heard of that before

i like costume parties the best because im a huge faggot that enjoys dressing up

tfw your fratbros call you cute
>>
This freemason guy wanted me to join but I assumed it was just a bunch of old guys who want to rape my butthole at weekly meetings.
>>
>>29738146

Your eyes are yet to open.
>>
>>29738244
>find an ancient pendant with the beats by Dre symbol on it

>bring it to an antique store to have it checked out

>man behind the counter looks horrified, tells me to hide it

>"we can't talk here, meet me in the cafe on dr. king boulevard"

>I go there, he explains how this whole thing goes deeper than anyone thinks, Dr Dre is actually the dependent of the leader of an ancient order of...

>he stops talking, men with suits walk in and take him, confiscate my pendant as well

someday Dre, I will crack this mystery.
>>
>>29738384
What should I fear?
>>
>>29738400

Shit nigga, get on that. I spent months doing research and asking questions and didn't see a single MIB. I just got laughed at a lot.
>>
>>29738418

Fear the old Blood.
>>
>>29737702

They're seriously nothing special.

t. Frat faggot

The only thing that was fun was initiation and pledging. After becoming a brother its fucking gay. Meeting with FSL faggots, going go the 18th rape presentation because SAE raped another girl, going to brother meetings where different cliques in the frat argue, etc.

Shits gay as fuck.
>>
>>29738452
I must take my leave.
>>
>>29738384
>>29738400
Illuminati? My parents work with local media and they gave my mother those headphones. She also has been closer to political power recently, so to speak.

Also another thread on another tab just asked how to join the inner circle meets out of nowhere.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.