[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> crispy-fags literally blown the fuck out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
> crispy-fags literally blown the fuck out
>>
The cunt probably makes the threads, stop giving her any attention.
>>
>>29737401
a month old twitt, get your shit together Crispy
>>
>>29737401
>People still waifu 3DPD

Even more pathetic than the waifufaggotry I indulge myself in.
>>
>>29737401
The only reason she was mad is because people think her love of spider-man is sexual, and its purely platonic. I am a hardcore crispy orbiter so I am fully aware of her inside humor and mood states.
>>
>>29737401
>you will never see crispy masturbate

Didn't ask for this feel anon.
>>
Literally whom

This thread doesnt deserve an original posto roboto
>>
There is no way she's a virgin.
>>
sipder-man fucking sucks right now
>>
>>29737814
This man speaks truth.
Our beloved crispy Chan only has the purest of admiration for Peter and his Spidey ass.
>>
>>29737814
Dude shut the fuck up, no one cares. We're here to appreciate how the girl looks. no one thinks you're cool so stop pls
>>
guys thinking girls enjoy masturbating is just us making girls more relatable.
>>
>>29737401
>twitter name
>taeko ludenberg

is she a weeb? I usually filter these retarded threads
>>
>>29737951
No, I care actually. I respect crispy as a lovely young woman. It's cowards like you that only want to defile her image. Grow up, you are acting pathetically childish.
>>
>>29738011
stop talking like a reddit and go back

form a subreddit and leave with the other 3DPD's too
>>
>>29738011
How often do you polish your armor?
>>
>>29738011
My god dude, if I could take those dubs back I would. You're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>29738011
I care about crispy too but you can't get people to not talk about masturbation on 4chan.
>>
Love.Crispy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.