[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw roommate's girlfriend started treating me like I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 145278900912.png (1 MB, 988x996) Image search: [Google]
145278900912.png
1 MB, 988x996
>tfw roommate's girlfriend started treating me like I'm her 12 year old little brother
Why do they do this? Do they not realize how degrading it is?
>>
haha same situation, OP... but the joke is it's true, I'm a hopeless slacker. xD
>>
I love it when this happens
>>
>>29737374
why?
oreganalio comment
>>
>>29737402
Socialization between adults is awful
It's better to be treated like a child, and it's far easier
There are too many tensions waiting to be exposed otherwise

Also I never wanted to grow up in the first place

Obviously if it's someone I'm serious about forming a relationship with I would want to be treated as an equal, but if it's just an acquaintance I'd want whatever feels the nicest and keeps things calm and smooth with the least effort
>>
I'm 24 and my coworkers and customers still treat me like I'm a little kid sometimes. I guess it's not so bad though. I think thry're nicer to me because of it.
>>
>>29737454
I feel the same. Not like you should be getting frisky with her anyways so it's easier to be treated like a child. Like shit man, if she wanted to make food for me or give me a hug I wouldn't be complaining.
>>
>>29737532
I mean I don't really care about hugs but some free food would be nice I guess. She mostly just baby talks to me and treats me like a kid while she treats the rest of the guys I live with like men.
>>
>>29737340
I don't know. Maybe you have a baby face or something about the way you act gives the impression that you're young/inexperienced. I wouldn't put up with someone my age treating me like a child. Hell I wouldn't put up with anyone older than me treating me like a child unless I had to (to keep my job or something) or because I respected them as an elder figure.
>>
>tfw look like a gaunt, probable future mass shooter, so everyone has treated you like an adult for a long time
>>
>>29737340
>enjoy the fuck out of being a kid
>so much that you continue being a big kid until your 30
>suddenly have to think about work and money

Shoot me.
>>
>>29737340

Start shitting your pants and asking her to clean you up.
>>
>>29737982
pics pleas?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.