[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just lol at all you fatasses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-07-05 01.25.54.jpg (802 KB, 966x1291) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-05 01.25.54.jpg
802 KB, 966x1291
I barely even lift anymore yet I keep getting bigger. I eat all clean natural foods and drink only water and stay active. You fat fucks don't even have a job and still look like you're made out of gum. I still found time to workout today, Why? Because I'm a fucking savage. Now I'm about to eat, monitor this thread and check my emails.

Keep my thread bumped cucks
>>
>>29737240
Even though this is "trolling" and r9k is one of the most pathetic boards of 4chan, you're worse because you created this thread to fill some hole in your life. I've never said this before but: kill yourself.
>>
(You)

original sageroonies go in all the fielderinos
>>
It's funny cause a lot of us are skellys
>>
>>29737255

OP just got BTFO. Nice job, brah.
>>
>>29737255
Strong logic retard

>>29737285
Skellys are just as bad, even more beta than a lot of fatties. No girl wants a man who weighs less than she does

Fukkin cucks
>>
>>29737300
Go eat some more cake because it's a holiday you fukin fat cuck
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-22-27-41.png (304 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-22-27-41.png
304 KB, 1080x1920
You fukkin cucks will never know this feel you lazy pieces of fukkin shit
>>
>>29737792
Ehhh just a mexiroach looking for her greencard.
>>
ok good on you for having the discipline to excercise and the patience to stick with something for a long enough period of time to get good results.

But you are vain. You've come here to brag on a board notorious for being pathetic. Some foul vain thing coming here to brag. You weren't always like this and you still feel like a loser.

spoiler i am physically fitter than you and more physically capable than you too

you're just picking things up and putting them back down in return for a visual effect

no different to a girl dying her hair or putting on makeup which i'm sure you're likely to scorn
>>
>>29737820
>coping mechanism

You're reading this because I want you to
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.