[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fell in love with psychologist >she's a 63 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 563x600
>Fell in love with psychologist
>she's a 63 year old woman who's husband is dead

How do I approach this
>>
Only only fell in love with her because it's the first women that didn't treat you like human shit.

I "fell in love" with a prostitute once, just because she was the only semblance of love I've ever had in my life.
>>
>>29736839
old women know how to fuck and she's probably well off, go for it
>>
If she was going to do anything with a client she would have done it with one of the other 20 dudes that "fell in love" with her.
>>
>>29736928
kek
Yeah, get in line OP!
>>
>>29736839
You're not in love you just enjoy her company and she's probably the first woman in your life besides your mother to give you any attention so it feels like you love her. Don't bring it up or she'll stop seeing you.
>>
>>29736881
This. I also fell in love with my female psych.
Don't forget she doesn't actually have "love" feelings for you. Her job is trying to understand you.
>>
Well, she once told me that if she was my age she would date me. This was one time I didn't see her for like 5 months and I lost like 40 pounds
>>
>>29737145
That's hypothetical though. She was probably just trying to make you feel good about losing weight
>>
>>29737727
No, she wants him to kidnap her!
>>
>>29736839
>woman who's husband is dead

Is it who's or whose? Serious question.
>>
>>29737772
Its Whose
Who's= who is
>>
>>29736839
it's called "transfer" and it's not falling in love
it can basically happen with a male psychologist except you wouldn't want to fuck him
>>
>>29737786
shouldn't it be "Whom's"?
>>
>>29737852
Idk senpai if I went to college I wouldn't be here
>>
>>29737794
transfer-rence?

yes, that's what it's called
>>
Yeah, I don't really like that image. Ew...
>>
>>29736839
This happens constantly.

first: know that she doesn't actually care about you. You are her job. Nothing more.

second: if you tell her about your love, she will drop you as a patient.
>>
File: 1467243383429.jpg (36 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1467243383429.jpg
36 KB, 530x492
>>29737771
>No, she wants him to kidnap her

This, she's playing coy OP. Once you force her into submission she will become extremely wet
>>
Hahah, at least mine is in her early 40's.
>Start seeing her and she actually works me through my problems
>She's about 5'9, has tan skin, black hair and light blue eyes
>Thick too, big booty and decent breasts; wears heels to work kind of girl.
>Amused and just talks with me a lot, laughs and compliments my speech, smarts and abilities.
>Starts to get even friendlier and turns therapeutic normal conversation into 'just talking'.
>Flirty conversation langauge, biting pen, rotating her foot (supposed to signal imagining penetration)
>Sharon Stone leg cross happens
>"Anon I look forward to my talks with you", "Anon you're actually interesting"
>Each session is now like 10 minutes overtime

It's a tactic to help patients I know, but jesus man.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 389x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 389x550
Reading the responses in this thread makes me want to get a qt female psychologist now
>>
>>29741298
They're all old and wrinkly. The sub 30 yo ones are absolutely incompetent fresh out of university still riding the cock-train and trying to slap you in their pre-conceived DSM-V categories like some kind of fucking IT tech support

But yeah, old women are nice to talk to but it kinda hurts having to pay shitload of money to have a pretend friend
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.