[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do people actually do when they get together with their friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1346281996396.png (82 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1346281996396.png
82 KB, 500x333
I've asked this 100 times before but I still can't wrap my head around how people manage to get together with others on their own free time and do things together. I get how you can do a specific thing like go out to dinner or see a movie with people, and I have done this with people many times after work, school or other events I have befriended people. But what I don't get is what normies actually do all day with each other, like on weekends and holidays. How do they manage to not run out of things to do and things to talk about together? Is it that extroverted normies literally can't think without talking to people, and introverted normies have hobbies they are passionate about and can share with others? In my experience, if I do anything social beyond an hour I feel like I'm being a total bore to whoever I'm with, and even though I manage to open up I cringe at how the way I talk when I'm being myself and in the moment sounds like an autistic child..

Take today for example: I woke up after noon after staying up late reading Wikipedia articles about I forgot what, watching TV and jacking off, got a smoothie and walked around suburbia for an hour, then walked ont he beach for 2 hours, at dinner alone at an outdoor mall, and then went to watch a fireworks show, walked around the city a little more and took a bus home. I see groups of normies everywhere lounging about and still wonder what that is like. I don't feel any bitterness or envy towards them because I understand I am different and I can manage to have fun by myself, but I suppose I would like to know how to actually have fun with friends if the opportunity comes.
>>
To complicate things, I'm NEET, no car, sober, and I don't play video games or watch sports, have zero interest in either. I like to be outside most of the time. A long time ago I had this one friends I would hike with occasionally, but found that hiking is more fun alone, and contrary to popular belief, its safer because you are more aware of your footing, whereas you would be distracted when traversing rugged mountain trails and trying to be social at the same time.
>>
>argue about what they want to do
>end up doing nothing
>>
>>29736837
I stayed over at a friend's last night, little ol' group of us.

We just dicked around playing Smash and shooting the shit about women and life.
>>
>>29736837
Same thing applies to voice chat

I can't fucking speak more than 30 minutes and yet normies can blabber on and on all night on Skype.
>>
>>29736837
whenever I get together with my friends, we usually watch movies on netflix or play video games together
>>
>>29736883
>>29736902
What do you do with your friends when you go outside?
>>
>>29736952
you mean go to movies? or go out to eat somewhere?
typically I don't just walk around outside with my friends
>>
>>29736952
In my casd
Outside: we play football/soccer, pool, ping pong, basketball, eat dinner sometimes
Inside: PlayStation,cards, boardgames

Add to most of this activities some short chats about our lives, chicks, and a little banter and that's it
>>
>>29736970
lets say you're going to spend the whole day with friends where you will be seeing a movie and eating out, what do you do the whole rest of the time together?
>>
>>29736897
>tfw you're in a Skype call with some internet friends
>They spew memes and bitch about normies for hours
>You only say stuff that's relevant to the game you're playing with them
>Fucking normies
>>
Honestly its rare to see old friends anymore due to careers and geography.

We all get together for holidays and usually just sit around catching and having a few beers.

One of my friends crashed at my place so after the party he chilled at my house, we had a few shots and I taught him about guns and how to shoot cause he never did it before.

You just share your life with people anon.
>>
>>29738497
but l have no life
>>
>>29738574

Well thats why you're a neet who doesn't understand normie stuff.
>>
>>29736837
do u have autism?
srs question no cyberbully
>>
>>29736837
You know how drained and cranky you feel when you don't get enough alone time? Normies feel that way when they don't socialize enough, pretty simple stuff.
>>
File: 1448135535694.png (406 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1448135535694.png
406 KB, 720x540
>>29736883
Same here. Chilled out in the pool with some friends a week or so ago, played some Smash afterwards for a couple hours.

People talk about various topics the same way you'd find on here. Someone brings something up, everyone discusses it for a bit, then it fizzles out and something else is discussed. Or someone brings up something related in the midst of the discussion and it gets derailed that way.

In that sense, 4chan is a lot like your average conversation.
>>
>>29738603
Well I,d have to have friends and a job to get a life, but I can't because I have no life experience
>>
>>29738659
yes I have ass burgers desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.