[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommate is a single mom and freaks out all the time with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1467605396019.jpg (77 KB, 960x938) Image search: [Google]
1467605396019.jpg
77 KB, 960x938
My roommate is a single mom and freaks out all the time with panic attacks and stuff. I moved in with her to Texas from virginia in April. She has no family to speak of, or anyone to help her. The house is a mess, to put it lightly. Tonight she had a panic attack after she chucked her kid on the sofa about how she's a bad parent and she slammed her head into a doorframe and couldn't breathe. She called the cops or cps or someone and an ambulance came to pick her up. I called the hospital and they said she's stable but now I'm here with a kid who's 2 years old a thousand miles from home. And I have no car and $158 dollars to my name. I really hope she comes home tomorrow. I have a train that takes me back to my family on the 13th. I have no clue what the fuck to do for the next 8 days. I have no clue how to even get to the station, I guess I'll call my dad and get him to get me a taxi or something. What the fuck do I do?
I just want to go home.
Pic unrelated, happy fourth of July. Sorry for the wall of text
>>
>>29736835
Hey anon, your roommate sounds like a psycho bitch and I feel bad for both you and the kid. Since you only have about a week to go, do your best to take care of the kid. Just feed it and keep it content as best you can, since you'll likely be the last positive adult contact it has for awhile. You can always use Google maps to find your way to the station, as well as to the nearest grocery store if need be. As a carless poorfag myself let me tell you that $158 is enough to last a week and that you'll get through this alright. You're probably just stressed out and overthinking things since I'm guessing it all just happened.
>>
>>29736904
Well yeah but I'm 80 miles from the station. I can live on that money sure but idk when or if she's coming home and that scares me more than anything else. The "she's home" bit
Because she'll be hysterical. Even more so than now. Idk, I guess she might. But even if they institutionalize her they can only keep her 3 days and so what the fuck happens when she comes home. Also she's in the ER and took an ambulance so that's a fuckton of money.
>>
>>29736835
Why on earth did you involve yourself with this trainwreck? Sounds like you got enough problems as it is.
>>
>>29736986
I didn't know she was a train wreck to this extent. She had her boyfriend down for about the first month and it was fucking great then. True bro.
Also, I don't have too many problems just ran out of money after a series of unfortunate events.
>>
>>29736983
So first of all just remember that none of this is your responsibility. If she doesn't come home before you leave you can call child protective services. If she does and she's acting nuts, don't let her rope you into anything. Ambulance costs, her kid, etc., are all her problem not yours. Just do your best to not instigate things if she's emotionally volatile. You just got to get through the next week and you'll literally be home free.
>>
>>29736835
Call child services you stupid mung.
>>
>>29736835
is the baby black?
>>
>>29737112
Kid's Aryan.
>>29737069
Idk I'm gonna wait a bit
>>29737036
Yeah I know, im just saying shell be freaking out with all this additional shit. Apparently they're trying to put her in a mental hospital.
>>
Well she apparently admitted to suicidal thoughts so she's fucked. Also she said I can't watch the kid because I "can't even watch a fucking dog"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.