[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, whats a good anime not over infested with moeshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: 1467645133622.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467645133622.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
Hey robots, whats a good anime not over infested with moeshit?

Something like NHK or Maid Sama
>>
>>29736706
Bet her vigina is blown out.
>>
>>29736706
Oh my god, I want that dildo...ugh
>>
>Being such bad parents you have a daughter with ear gauges, a tattoo and meme hair who you give a dildo to
>Not just going all the way and fucking her yourself

What was their thought process here?
>>
File: 1431657214600.jpg (63 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1431657214600.jpg
63 KB, 680x680
Ping Pong the Animation
Planetes
Gunbuster
>>
I bet me sticking my dick in her cunt would feel like sticking my dick into a hallway
>>
>>29736706
>This is the white trash of the future
How does the cycle keep finding a way to repeat itself?
>>
>>29737218
It's a photographic shopping.
>>
Ajin but read the manga tho.
>>
>>29736706
Texhnolyze

Organo
>>
>>29736706
If you don't want moeshit stop watching the crud that gets released every year and go searching for the good stuff.

Either that or realize you're over the age of 15 and can indulge in the better mediums of life.

Manga and actual books.
>>
>>29736706
Ergo Proxy

Easiest way to avoid moeshit is to judge a book by its cover
>>
>>29736706
Pingpong the animation

Jojo's bizarre adventure

Bakuman

Chihayafuru

Death Parade

Evangelion

Hajime No Ippo

One Punch Man

Shinsekai Yori
>>
>>29738012
>>29737716
these two look really good, thanks anons
>>
>no mention of lain

Literally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw
>>
Initial d (slice of life racing hype)
Fist of the North star (manly men fight)
Jojos-bizarre-adventure (manly men fight)
Ghost in the shell (cyber punk stuff)
Tengen toppa Gurren laggan (mechs)
Deathnote (paranormal thriller)
Inferno cop (you have to watch)
Kabaneri [or something] (generic but decent)
>>
>>29738267
seen lain, sad ending ):

>>29738344
i might rewatch deathnote, its been a few years.
>>
>>29738453
don't, it'll ruin your memory of the series. You'll notice a lot more flaws in the series.
>>
how does a room "smell like pussy?" I know I'm asking the wrong crowd, but your guess is as good as mine.
>>
>>29738486
um, the same way your mom smells your fap stank creeping down the hall.
>>
>>29738529
this was just stupid, I miss when /r9k/ had real nigga jokez instead of faggot middle schoolers on summer break.
>>
>>29738561
it wasn't a joke retard. Your mom can smell your lewd.

My mom knows not to bother me at 10pm.
>>
>>29736706
LoGH
JoJo
Strike Witches
Girls Und Panzer
Kantai Collection
>>
>>29736706
GURRRRRRRREN LAGANNNNNNNN
>>
>>29736706
I really enjoyed Baccano
>>
>>29736706
Lain

oringalaiodsfjl
>>
File: asdadad.png (302 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
asdadad.png
302 KB, 640x359
Kaiji should be essential robotcore

Protag is not NHK tier crazy, but a basic loser with basically a dead end life. Roasties get no screentime in this one. Plot involves gambling for life and death and mind/strategy games
>>
Hajime No Ippo

been watching it over the last 2 weeks, and it's a 10/10 so far
>>
>>29736706
GITS:SA. breddy gud stuff.
>>
>>29736706
on my list but not here yet:

anime-
Gallery Fake
Trigun
Zankyoku no Terror
manga-
Golden Boy
City Hunter
FMA
Berserk
Uchuu Kyoudai
Blame!
>>
File: 1467431806004.gif (640 KB, 474x344) Image search: [Google]
1467431806004.gif
640 KB, 474x344
Mobile Suit Gundam if you don't mind old animation.
>>
>>29740414
This, OP. Even if you're not looking for robot-tier anime this one is a gem.

zawaa~
>>
Kodomo no Jiken.
>>
>>29738240
Texhnolyze is shit, don't bother. I loved Ergo Proxy though.

Mushishi is good if you're into slow paced, mellow anime.
>>
>>29741072
whats your favorite gundam series
>>
>>29740414
Also enjoyed this one a lot.
>>
>>29741146
Neck yourself weebcuck pleb
>>
File: 1467480576406.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467480576406.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>Anime threads outside of /a/
Why are they always this shit?
>>
>>29741167
Too many to call a favourite. I loved 0079s movies and 0080 though. The tv series for 0079 is also good, but I prefer the imrpoved animation from the film compilation.

Build Fighters is also a tonne of fun.
>>
>>29741190
>it's a summerspic gets triggered episode
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA EL WAIFOO
>>
>>29741190
Honestly they're pretty good if you're not into anime. Most of these shows are entry level, but they're certainly not bad.

Anyone here seen Otaku no Video? I really liked that one. Like a little time capsule.
>>
>>29741146
>Texnolyze is shit
>loved ergo proxy

Even /a/ has better taste.
>>
>>29741208
mine is probably stardust memory and char's counterattack for uc, both had great music, especially CCA, with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE6SAE1tCEE

other than that, wing was my childhood series and I'm thus fond of it
>>
>>29736706
>Tokyo Ghoul
>Berserk
>FMA: Brotherhood
Three of my absolute favorites.
>>
>>29741302
I didn't like the story that much in Stardust, but the animation and fight choreography are fucking awesome. I'd love to see another attempt at Top Gundam.
>>
Jojo's bizarre adventure

It's a little weeby, but the storyline is really good, and it's engaging
>>
>>29738344
>Kaban
God tier recommendations. Add
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Gundam: 8th MS Team
>Berserk

And you're set desune
>>
>>29741505
>half the JoJos are white
>everything is named after American bands
>early villians taken from western folklore like vampires and zombies
>most is set oustide of Japan

It's more westaboo than anything.
>>
>>29741146
Jesus, your tastes are shit.
>>
>>29737302
The only anon with based taste in this pathetic thread.
>>
>>29739242
>no moe shit
>girls und panzer
Moes in tanks is still moe. I literally cannot understand the appeal in this anime. I get how people can like monster musume, I get how people can like that one with the girls racing like fucking horses, but I just don't understand why ANYONE would like girls und panzer. Am I missing something? I watched some videos about it and some episodes but I just don't get it.
>>
>>29741535
Perhaps he was referring to the over the top shounen aspect of Jojo as "weeby", like One Piece, Naruto and the like. I don't agree with that comparison but I think it's the one they were trying to make
>>
>>29741675
Think of Gurls und Panzer as more like a sports anime. Girls learn about the value of friendship, sportsman ship, hardwork and guts. Little moments like the American captain purposely choosing to hold back some of her tanks to make up for her subordinates cheating make the show for me. There's some nice attention to details on the tanks too. They're not what I'd call realistic, but it's nice seeing little things like the KV2 tipping on its side because it's turret was so heavy. It's clear that a lot of effort went into the show and I appreciate that. I think another thing it handles well is its caricatures. Every country starred gets made fun of, but it's genuinely in good fun. I never got a sense of "hahaha nippon is superior to gaijin team"

The action itself is pretty great too. There's a lot of neat little set pieces and strategies, like that time they fought the Maus by sandwhiching against its turret. Or when they used the Stugs low frame to hide it underneath a pile of snow to ambush an enemy tank.

Finally, I think the main characters have just the right amount of depth to make them interesting enough for me to engage in the show. They're not exactly deep, but they're a cut above the standard moeblob. For example Yukari, the tank otaku, spends a lot of the first episode trailing the main characters in the background. It's a nice little way of communicating that a character is shy without having to come out and spell it out. Then when she joins the team she opens up a lot more to everyone else now that they share tanks as a common interest. It's really not revolutionary and it's sitll pretty moe, but it's executed well.

Basically Gurls und Panzer is a show about cute girls driving tanks for sport that's executed as well as such a show could be executed. However if the idea doesn't appeal to you, then it likely never will.
>>
File: gup movie.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gup movie.jpg
322 KB, 1920x1080
>>29737941
There's only a couple of "moeshit" shows per season, and even if you go back ten or twenty years all those shows were once "seasonal" just like everything else.

>the better mediums of life.
>Manga and actual books.
A very large portion of anime is adapted from manga.

>>29741675
It has cute girls. It has exciting action scenes. It has tanks for tank otaku. It's well-written and executed and all that. What's so difficult about understanding why it's popular?

It's not even just some hardcore otaku who like it, the movie premiered in November and is still running in cinemas.
>>
File: 1455475324637.jpg (41 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
1455475324637.jpg
41 KB, 680x793
jesus christ it's as big as her arm
how the fuck will she ever feel pleasure from normal men?
would she even notice ya dick at this point?
giving your daughter a dildo that big is setting her up to be BLACKED desu

it's family cuckery
>>
>>29736706
The Skullman
Cyborg 009 (2001 edition) **
Devil man Ovas **
Devil man Lady
IGPX
Initial D
Psycho Pass
Berserk **
Outlaw Star **
Saint Seiya **

All are really good.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.