[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of him /r9k/? I can relate to him a lot, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images (4).jpg (5 KB, 162x144) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
5 KB, 162x144
What do you think of him /r9k/?
I can relate to him a lot, I'm good looking, have a good amount of money, and drive a nice car yet I've never even held hands with a girl and I'm going to be a sophomore in college. Why do girls like stupid, degenerate men? I go to one of the best universities in Georgia, yet I know someone that's a high school drop out that fucks good looking girls all the time! And I'm better looking and more fit! I just don't understand, even in HS I was handsome and dressed nice, and had a car! Yet girls wouldn't even look at me. There is definitely something wrong with modern western females.
>>
>>29736212
i don't understand, women have something against supreme gentlemen.

It's really weird, you'd they would want to be treated like princesses
>>
>>29736354
>girls would love someone like ME who treats them like PRINCESSES
ahem
>girls won't have SEX WITH ME all I ever want with a girl is to have SEX with her to be PHYSICAL with her
>there is something WRONG with FEMALES
>>
File: blacked.jpg (165 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
165 KB, 800x1200
>>29736387
she would rather be degraded then treated like a princess by a supreme gentlemen,

it makes no sense
>>
>>29736212

Shitty writer. Deserved to die alone just for his crimes against the English language.
>>
Why won't these girls have sex with me? I deserve it.
>>
>>29736464
Calm down, I'm on mobile faggot.
>>
He was a spoiled, whiny narcissist, and that's all.

People think they can relate to him because everyone hates rejection and sometimes want to get back at people who reject them, and he actually did it. But Elliot was the cause of his own problems. He never tried to face his fears, lashed out at anyone who had it better than him instead of respecting them and trying to learn from them, cried like a baby over the smallest things, refused to look at himself critically, wouldn't listen to reason, and thought he was the best thing since sliced bread when he's never done anything good or impressive, ever. Even his kill count wasn't that great. And despite being obsessed with being attractive to women, he never asked out a SINGLE girl. Not one. He literally expected 9/10 blonde California girls, who are constantly crushed on and asked out by tons of men, to go up and pursue him - anyone with a brain can see that's never going to happen.

He's just a whiny brat and not someone that anyone should look up to. And he wanted to rub his success in people's faces if he got it. He's way similar to your abusive parents and bullies than he is to you.
>>
>>29736685
if elliot's not an hero then which mass shooter should i look up to?
>>
>>29736685
but girls couldn't see how supreme he was, such a gentlemen

nice guys will treat her right like a princess! :)

why do girls go for the brutes that degrade them and beat them up?
>>
I just wish he had killed more normies like Brevik, Mateen, Lanza and Cho. :(
>>
>>29736212
chicks are looking for a guy who is like a good looking, fun loving brother, without the incest part. If you cant make em laugh & feel free, forget it. I'm guess from your post that you brood & can't crack a smile. My guess; you're waaaaayyyy too self-conscious.
>>
>>29737193
>without the incest part
you don't know anything about girls
>>
>>29737210
Teach me more about your sister Anon
>>
File: hqdefaultf.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefaultf.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>29736723
the MVP
>>
>>29736212
Girls don't like stupid, degenerate men. If they did, you wouldn't be a kissless virgin. Neither would Elliot.
>>
If you really wanna do something retarded and costly to get a lot of women to notice you at once, do something like this, since you make it sound like you have a fair amount of spending money, or are at least lying about it.

First step: go to a rich looking area and find an ATM. find a few receipts that have large figures on them.

Second step: Pay, and dress up, about a dozen homeless men/or just people on craigslist who do odd jobs for money, in decent looking suits. Make sure they aren't too old looking. Dress yourself up in an even better looking suit. Have them follow you around all day while you do important looking stuff. Like talk on a phone. Talk into an ear piece(don't worry, nobody will be on the other side because you have no friends so it doesn't matter what you say, so long as you laugh and say stuff loud enough for nearby women to hear you, make it sound like you have a sense of humor.)

Third and final step: If you spot a decent looking girl at some point during this, send one of your homies over to her with your number on the back of one of the receipts. Or you can make all your 'friends' wait, making it really obvious that you told them to hold the fuck up, and approach one of these women, with your number on the receipt.

You should get at least one to call you, so don't be a sperg. Though it won't matter because you'll look like a rich sperg.
>>
>>29737426
this is the most autistic thing i've ever read
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.