[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have date with qt 3.14 >go over to pick her up >see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1389671578363.jpg (114 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
1389671578363.jpg
114 KB, 709x1000
>have date with qt 3.14
>go over to pick her up
>see this

What do?
>>
>>29735786
GF SOON FELLOW STALKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqDXlfASMM
>>
>>29735786
what the fuck is that thing she is holding in her hand? there's another one in that machine over there charging

I would assume that she wants to put me to sleep than rape/kill me

and I would probably ask what's going on, and let it happen. hopefully I leave a non-virgin or die
>>
IF I TOOK OFF THAT MASK, WOULD YOU DIE?
>>
>>29735786
is she taking off her panties or just aerating her vagina?
>>
>>29735786
CHEEKI BREEKI IVAN
>>
>>29735786
Frankly I just assume it's normal woman stuff. The fuck do I know?
>>
>>29736133
>normal woman stuff

anon do you think every woman owns a gas mask

if this was a normal way for 50% of the population to greet the other half don't you think you would have somehow heard of it
>>
>>29736170
>anon do you think every woman owns a gas mask
I don't know. I have no idea how their body works and stuff.
>if this was a normal way for 50% of the population to greet the other half don't you think you would have somehow heard of it
It's entirely possible I wouldn't have.
So I'd just pretend it's no big deal. That way I don't make a fool out of myself if that somehow is the case.
And if it's weird as shit... then we're both weird as shit. Which is fine.
>>
>>29736170
That was clearly a joke you stupid bastard
>>
>>29736289
>That was clearly a joke you stupid bastard
It wasn't very clear that it was a joke to me, anon.

And calling me a stupid bastard was uncalled for. My parents tell me that I am definitely not that stupid, and they are married, so I can be confident I am not a bastard (it is also not likely that they ever had sex with anyone ever than each other)
>>
>>29736052
IT WOULD BE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE
>>
>>29735786
Assume she wants to bang. Gas mask and weird chip shit aside she looks horny so I'd ask if she wants to forego the date and skip to the good part.

Fuck kinda question is that?
>>
>>29736367
The autism is strong in this one.
*sigh* original
>>
>>29735786
>qt S.T.A.L.K.E.R. gf
Go on with the fucking date and try not to sperg out while doing it. Those are extremely rare.
>>
>>29735824
There needs to be a hardbass remix of this.
>>
>>29735786
Is this some video game shit?
S.T.A.L.K.E.R is a video game?

I don't play games, I am not 13 years old or a woman. I would ask her to get dressed so we can go on our date and I would wait in the car.
>>
>>29736666
quads for quorrect opinion
>>
>>29736666
>Not being a manchild

get out
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.