[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your penis has come in contact with the vaginal canal and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1435178393536.jpg (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1435178393536.jpg
171 KB, 800x600
If your penis has come in contact with the vaginal canal and or secretions you must leave this place IMMEDIATELY!!!
>>
good thing I wore a condom then
>>
>>29735721
Why? Sex is over rated anyways and it's not like I've gotten it in years.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 279x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 279x209
I have not touched the forbidden zone with my sacred wizards staff

I cast a spell to vanquish all normie scum and bring peace to this land once again.
>>
>tfw touched the tip of her vagoo with my dick
ha! good thing I don't care about your opinions OP and still consider myself as un-sexperienced as any other virgin
>>
>>29735831
>having your penis come in contact with female reproductive organs.
LEAVE TURBOCHAD!!!!
>>
>>29735721
Or secretions? Wrong. I don't think it counts if I've wore my sister's used panties. I belong here.
>>
>>29735721
I fucked a Mexican hooker this weekend AMA. Last time before now was January and got jerked off by a stripper, before then It was Dec.
>>
>>29735721
my dick hasn't but my tongue has, can I stay?
>>
>>29736523
Did her vag smell like an old burrito?
>>
But OP that only allows people born of C section
>>
>>29735721
fuck off normie faggot
origami salami
>>
>>29736600
Kek, not an old one fresh as hell, the only thing questionable was wasting that much money. And she had like abortion stiches that popped out. But def sexy as all hell, thick dark hair

>muh dick
>>
>>29736650
>abortion stitches
holy shit wtf i would puke and cry and fucking run away
>>
If you've left your house in the past 5 months you're a normie
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 181x140) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 181x140
>>29736679
I was drunk, as I still am, its something I already regret and feel like a giant piece of shit. But boiii was it good betraying the white race.
>>
>>29736740
you shouldn't feel like a piece of shit she should absolutely disgusting did she notice
>>
>>29736764
Yea, I appreciate her being a good sport cause it was obvious they made her uncomfortable.

but I was wanting my dick wet and I was drunk so i wasnt in a generous mood.
>>
File: 1458818685302.png (394 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458818685302.png
394 KB, 600x800
I refuse OP. Now try and make me.
>>
>>29735721
w-what if I came inside her bareback while we told each other "I love you"?
>>
Huh, looks like your wrong and I don't have to leave.

Maybe your hypothesis is bias or flawed in some other way. I wouldnt know, to busy coming into repeated contact with my gfs vaginal canal.
>>
This board has really become more and more like wizardchan..
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>29735721
What if I told you I was born out of vagina?
>>
>>29738807
Nigger I love being white, I wake up everyday and think how I won the genetic jackpot, but that untermensch pussy belongs to us as well.

Gotta colonize all the wombs.
>>
>>29738829
kek
So you can only stay if you were a premature microfetus extracted by C-section
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.