[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend sends snapchat of her having fun with friends I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 41241424.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
41241424.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
>friend sends snapchat of her having fun with friends I've never seen in a place I've never been after weeks of silence
what do I do? it might have just been a mass send, but it still hurts.
>>
>>29735193
You still haven't realized you only make about three real friends in life. One is an animal and one other is your spouse. My friends haven't talked to me in years. They don't talk to each other either. People grow up and apart. Its a symptom of life. You have to learn to entertain yourself and only worry about yourself. They don't care about you like you do. They're not going to get the feels when they see you having fun. They just will hit like and maybe leave a comment with an inside joke saying let's hang soon. It'll never happen and you'll both move on. Welcome to adulthood.
>>
File: 53252535.jpg (10 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
53252535.jpg
10 KB, 251x241
>>29735275
Do I remove her from my snapchat then?
>>
>>29735275
I think it depends on if you are extroverted or introverted

>>29735193
>>29735656
My sister did the same thing, she had a panic attack about it too. So if you are like that then remove them from your snapchat.
>>
File: 241421424.png (50 KB, 675x547) Image search: [Google]
241421424.png
50 KB, 675x547
>>29735725
>tfw you had removed them from beginning of thread but just wanted to know if it was the right thing to do or not
thank you anon
>>
>>29735805
No problem, now do something tonight that you really enjoy doing to lift your spirits.
>>
File: fefefefe.jpg (54 KB, 1022x470) Image search: [Google]
fefefefe.jpg
54 KB, 1022x470
>>29736004
you are very nice anon thank you so much
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.