[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright kiddos, greentext thread. >be me, 16 yr and Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (37 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
37 KB, 269x200
Alright kiddos, greentext thread.
>be me, 16 yr and Christian at the time
>our church had this prayer thing where you pray for a family every night for a year
>we got a family who we were okay friends with, the dad had cancer
>so I pray for them for about a month or so until I begin to sort of wander from religion, begin to question my faith
>takes me about two weeks, finally realized how stupid religion really was and quit going to church
>stopped praying for the family
>several years pass, I've stopped going to church at this point
>fast forward to last month
>I get a card in the mail
>from the dad
>he says that my prayers helped him through his hard times and thanked me so much
>"I'm so happy that there are people who love God so much and reflect that love on other people"
>this guy was literally hanging onto dear life with strength that he thought I was giving him
>he doesn't realize that that strength was his own
>he was his own God
>my fucking face when
>>
Did you respond? I hope you didn't go full fedora on him if you did.
>>
>>29735056
I didn't want to hurt his feelings, I like the guy. That and I'm too beta to show him why religion is bullshit, I'm not good at explaining things confidently.
>>
>>29734898
>at work today (movie theater)
>chad-ish coworker's sitting in the break-room with me, I'm at a table and he's on a couch
>cute girl comes in, sits down next to him
>immediately feel demoralized
>spend most of the time listening to them talk about her college choices while I sit there eating popcorn and feeling uncomfortable

This is an abstract feel.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.