[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trust Issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1460901206264.jpg (608 KB, 1200x1791) Image search: [Google]
1460901206264.jpg
608 KB, 1200x1791
My gf works for a guy who is a complete asshole. Guy's cheated on his past GF- he's a decent amount older than her, a tad older than me.

It's going to sound like I'm an idiot, but the work she does means she often ends up staying at his place and crashing on his couch. I know what she does so I understand why it makes sense logistically. It bugs me. I don't think she's doing anything wrong, but it does bug me.

Like, cucking as a concept has just been fucking everywhere on the internet lately. IDK, I might be fuckin' dumb but it seems like every cucking story starts with a guy, a girl, and a guy the girl views as a complete asshole. Whenever my GF talks about him she talks about how much of an asshole he is. Talks about how he vents his ex GF issues on her (and well, I guess I feel a bit better because he's apparently hung up to death on her)

It does bother me. Sometimes I just wonder like, if something did happen would I ever know? Would I know right away or would it come out way later?

I don't want my paranoia to ruin things. I don't think I'll let it, but I just wish my mind didn't just jump to it. I don't know if this is normal jealousy (we're a pretty early relationship) or if the internet has fucked up my view of these things. I just want you guys to tell me both that i'm sane and that it gets better.
>>
I'm 95% certain your getting cucked right now.
>>
>>29734724
Be honest, how raw is her pussy. He's destroyed it, hasn't he.
>>
If you suspect your gf of cheating, statistically you're probably right about it.
>>
>>29734752
What he said, if you have the slightest suspicion she is fucking someone behind your back, it might not be the guy you think but she is doing it.

Believe me, I don't know why but people tend to tell me their most fucked up stories, and the stories females tell are fucking unbelievable and all include infidelity, they have no fucking shame. They fuck other guys on your birthday, they fuck them when they are supposed to be at work, they fuck them when they are shoping with their girlfriends, they fuk them on a quick detour after work,...

I hope you get the idea, dump the bitch.
>>
maybe i should just beat the shit out of him
>>
>>29734871

Don't. Do not get physically angry or do anything that'll put you in prison. If you get mad, he wins. People will say that the girl had every right to cheat on you if you act angry.
>>
>>29734871
Nope, not his fault, your girlfriend is to blame, you trust in her not to be a whore and not in the world not trying to seduce her...
>>
>>29734724

>often sleeps at his place
>"NUHHH SHES NOT CHEATING RIGHT GUYS? DURRRRR"

fucking kill yourself my dude
>>
>>29734871

Yeah should probably bash him m8

Just remember to work the body and leave the face, that's how people get killed, they go down and crack their head on something.

Basically just hit him in the gut then put the boot in once he's down, then he'll get the picture
>>
>>29734724

>says he's an asshole
>but constantly stays at his place
>haven't been dating long
I gotta say it doesn't look good, I'm pretty sure you're being cucked as we speak, I think you need to drop her
>>
So your girlfriend sleeps in the house of another man who has grown close enough to vent to your gf. That's absolute bullshit. I would never let my gf sleep in another man's house. You're basically asking to let the guy make his moves on your girl. It's not even about being some beta who is paranoid. This is something little bitches convince themselves is ok. Don't allow your gf to stay at his place. If anything stay up late as fuck to pick her up to take her to her own place. I can guarantee you this my man. She's at least kissed him. At the very fucking least held his hand in an affectionate way. Assholes know how to manipulate their way in. Plus this is a very early on relation. You get my drift.
>>
>>29734724
>It's going to sound like I'm an idiot, but the work she does means she often ends up staying at his place and crashing on his couch. I know what she does so I understand why it makes sense logistically. It bugs me. I don't think she's doing anything wrong, but it does bug me.
You're fucking stupid mate
>>
You are all falling for a bait post
Just a warning
>>
>it makes sense logistically.
No it doesn't. That's super fucking sketch, doesn't matter what she does.
> I don't think she's doing anything wrong,
kek she is definitely 1000% getting dicked on the reg
>>
>>29734724
>It's going to sound like I'm an idiot..

It's not just the sound, you are an idiot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.