[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck won't girls have sex with me Please tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: image 0.jpg (74 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image 0.jpg
74 KB, 700x525
Why the fuck won't girls have sex with me

Please tell me
I'm fit as fuck and could kick all of your asses. I have Chad face. I could dominate a girl with one hand and arm. Bitches love being dominated right? Choked, slapped, pull hair, I can do that. I've been on /fit/ for months now eating clean and lifting mean but women still don't look at me and when I do talk to them they get creeped out. It's fucked man. Fix me.
>>
>>29734458
lose the fucking faggot ass tapout "I shop at walmart" ass clothes and get clothes that fit.
>>
trim your eyebrows
you look gay as hell
>>
>>29734458
>chad face
more like sad face
also eyes are uneven
git gud
>>
>>29734458
>I have Chad face.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8 if i do st8
>>
>Chad face
Maybe if Chad's mom was drinking while pregnant.
>>
>>29734458
>I'm fit as fuck and could kick all of your asses. I have Chad face. I could dominate a girl with one hand and arm. Bitches love being dominated right? Choked, slapped, pull hair, I can do that. I've been on /fit/ for months now eating clean and lifting mean but women still don't look at me and when I do talk to them they get creeped out.
Thats why, you arrogant piece of shit. You're a fucking pawn in a system that will treat you like shit until the day you die. You come here where people are supposed to be equals in a sense and come for advice from people you can relate from, and you start pulling this shit. Its not hard to understand why people wouldn't like you for you to think that you deserve to be on this board; but if you act like such a fucking asshole here for no apparent reason you can go fuck yourself. Your looks mean jack fucking shit if you can't socialize you fucking autist. Go to a class for grown men or some shit if you want a real solution; dont come and ask some socially inept autists like us. Fucks sake
>>
>>29734458
>Choked, slapped, pull hair, I can do that
that's more a fag thing. you like having big dicks in your ass, right? maybe go that way
>>
>>29734458
you're a sad, ugly, unconfident creep. we all are. you're not going to earn pussy by picking up dumbbells. you have to change your whole personality.
>>
>>29734574
That's not really a fag thing, loads of girls like being dominated in bed like that.
>>
>>29734574
>slapping, hair pulling, and choking a fag thing
You wanna know how I know you've never been with a girl?
>>
>>29734458
Eh, I don't know man. I'm more curious as to why you're interested in chicks to begin with. Take it from me, they're more trouble than they're worth.
>>
>>29734592
plenty of fags like it too, and he already looks like a fag
>>
Do you live in Texas? You weirdo fuck.
>>
>ripped
you are just another skinny guy on protein shakes
>>
>>29734661
Fuuuunnny stuff. Seriously.
>>
>>29734627
I've been with several but tell me anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 702x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 702x526
>>29734581
Personality is a meme. If you're buff and hot in face, you can be the biggest douche in the universe and swim in the poon. I am working to reach that threshold. I'm a pretty cool guy anyway. I'm a rapper, have a boat, rich parents, Mercedes Benz, all the marijuana and brews money can buy, my pad is party central. I got personality in spades.
>>29734574
This fucking virgin. Kill yourself brody.
>>29734566
What?
>>29734550
My mom never touched alcohol sir.
'
Peep the stats haters.
>>
>>29734738
your lifts are pissweak, your arms are skinny, you're ugly, and your personality is shit. You're a 2/10 bottom feeder. start developing a taste for fat chicks, buddy. that's the best you're ever gonna do.
>>
>>29734458
You got the internal confidence down pat, now project that shit like a boombox.

Be the chad you think you are on the outside, and don't be a pussy when it comes to failure. Don't let a bitch put a chink in your armor.
>>
>>29734458
No clue.

I was in a bar on the weekend and happened to eavesdrop on this couple.

The guy was the smirkiest, smuggest, knuckle dragger I've ever heard. I guess he was about average in looks. His girl was all over him and he was just teasing her, making fun of her, playful bullying her, and then bought her the cheapest shots in the bar, and was like okay lets go back to your place now.
>>
>>29734738
Wow you're a fucking retard and you're weak as fuck
>>
>>29734458
>wahhh i can't get laid! why cant i get any girls?

*thread full of helpful, descriptive answers*

>>29734738
>shut up! you guys don't know anything! I'm really strong and i'm a cool, cool rapper! I've internalized nigger culture and i believe that means I have a good personality!

What a faggot. You deserve everything you get.
>>
>>29734801
Hahahahah. This.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with your eyes? Your face is fucked.
>>
>>29734844
IKR? He has buscemeyes and he's wondering why he can't get laid.

Hey OP, maybe it's because girls don't know who the fuck you're talking to.

>>29734738
>one eye on the bitches, one eye on my sick gainz
>>
>>29734766
See this man gets it. Thank you. Fuck bitches, I'mma talk to them instead of waiting for them to talk to me. I am the prize, I am the king.
>>29734765
Faggot I look like Red Hot Chili Peppers singer Anthony Kiedis and I'm buff like Zyzz. I started lifting 4 months ago tell me how long it took you to reach that? I bet you can't now to this day boy.

No fat chicks for a healthy man like me. I want only the finest.

>>29734818
You're just a dick. Rapping takes skill and I rap with emotion and passion the fake boys don't have. I've expereineced struggle and I have to work every day to get that paper. You in Oakland fuccboi because I'd love to meet you one on one.
>>
>>29734912
you're an insufferable loser.
>>
>>29734912
Did you just ask if I live in Oakland? I do happen to live in Oakland, and I'd love to beat your face in, which I could do easily.
>>
>>29734912
> I've expereineced struggle and I have to work every day to get that paper.

when rappers talk about "struggle", they mean that they live 5 to a room in the projects and can't afford vegetables. Your "struggle" is an office job and a gym membership. What an insufferable faggot you are.
>>
>>29735029
Let's tango pussy. I'll go KD splash bros on your ass. Bring your mom too so I can fuck her as my trophy.
>>
>>29734738
do your thing breski, weed out the sluts for the rest of us robots looking for non-slut qts
>>
>>29735113
Jesus Christ I wished I lived in Oakland so I could bash your fucking skull in and wake you up to reality. You're like a 12 year old /b/tard in a 25 year old's body.
>>
>>29734738
>185 bench

pffffft
>>
>>29735113
entrance to mountain view cemetary, one hour.
>>
>>29734458
God I hope this is a troll. You're a Fucking poster child for abortion. They'd just have to walk you in to any court room in the south and they'd change laws once you opened your mouth. Making incest and rape babies eligible for late term abortion. Why don't you delight us with a story about uncledad?
>>
>>29735184
Just need to know one thing: Are you black? I can't fight a black man.
>>
File: 1465367911589.png (413 KB, 464x700) Image search: [Google]
1465367911589.png
413 KB, 464x700
>>29734738
>185 bench
>210 squat
>>
>>29735180
what? 185 is a really impressive max bench to girls who do jazzercise with 5lb dummbells.
>>
>>29735235
You scared already? be there or be a bitch, faggot.
>>
>>29734738
You give off an Elliot Rodgers vibe.
>>
>>29734912
Keep it going bro just force a girl to fuck you with your big muscles
>>
You look like the caveman from the old geico commercials.
>>
>>29734566
you're literally gayer than the gayest man alive, OP.
>>
>>29734765
>>29734912
>>29735029
>>29735113
>>29735184
>>29735235
>>29735267

And no response. Faggot pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 326x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 326x499
>>29734912
I mean that's what seems to work for a lot of niggas so yeah go for it

I rec this book. Basically Chad: A How-To Guide.
>>
>>29734678
He definitely doesn't live in Texas. Rednecks get more pussy than /r9k/ just a reminder.
>>
>>29734738
dude you're a fucking joke
>>
>>29734912

>I've experienced struggle and I rap with emotion
>Oakland
>Unironically using the word fuccboi

yep, confirmed for shit personality. That's why you're not getting laid, grow up a bit.
>>
>>29735514
don't forget that he challenged me to a fight and then backed out when he found out i actually live near him
>>
>>29734458

>"chad" face
>fit

What is your height? Are you a manlet?
>>
>>29735546
Sorry I don't want to go to jail for a hate crime.
Liberals ruining everything can't even beat up darkies anymore.
>>29735514
I'm older than you man. 26, Business degree, Big Money, Big Cars, Big Game, Big Fame. I talk the Talk and walk the Walk boy.
>>
>>29734738
I would never sleep with you.
You sound like an asshole.
You're also probably a manlet and dicklet anyway.
>>
>>29735641
6'1
Fit as FUCK. I take great pride in my body and myself.
>>29735674
You're a dude so IDGAF faggot. My dick is longer than your arm.
>>
You look like a more depressed Colin Ferrell.
>>
>>29734738
This is mostly bait, but whatever, I'll bite.
>Personality is a meme. If you're buff and hot in face, you can be the biggest douche in the universe and swim in the poon. I am working to reach that threshold. I'm a pretty cool guy anyway. I'm a rapper, have a boat, rich parents, Mercedes Benz, all the marijuana and brews money can buy, my pad is party central. I got personality in spades.

>I'm fit as fuck and could kick all of your asses. I have Chad face. I could dominate a girl with one hand and arm. Bitches love being dominated right? Choked, slapped, pull hair, I can do that. I've been on /fit/ for months now eating clean and lifting mean but women still don't look at me and when I do talk to them they get creeped out. It's fucked man. Fix me.

You said you're buff and had a "chad face". Why aren't you swimming in pussy yet then?
>>
>>29735773
Your face is shit and 6'1 isn't that good, but most importantly you seem like an egotistical asshole.

Other than that you're probably baiting.
>>
>>29735667
>Big Money

If you actually have money and can't get laid, you are dying of thirst in the oasis. I dunno how you're fucking up so hard.

So, this big money. More, or less than 40k a year after tax income?
>>
>>29735773
>6'1
>Fit as FUCK
>thinking that this will get him off the ride
k. I'm not sure if this is b8 or what, but... you just sound cringe.

>asks everyone here why women don't give him the time of day
>proceeds to argue with people telling him why
I guess we can add stupid to that list too.

You honestly sound like a pathetic loser, man. It doesn't matter how much you lift or what possessions you have; you just come across as a joke.
>>
This man is basically Elliot Rodger 2.0
>>
>>29734458
You're annoying to look at and just reading the way you type makes me want to kill myself so I can imagine a girl feeling probably similar
>>
File: 262222.jpg (124 KB, 900x605) Image search: [Google]
262222.jpg
124 KB, 900x605
Why don't you try to dominate me, OP
>>
I can't tell if people are just playing into the bait or think this is actually serious
>>
>>29735885
I thought women like egotistical assholes? I read PUA like a bible and follow it like church. I got the tricks and strategy down pat but it ain't working. They don't come to me or my nice things and body.
>>29735869
That is the mystery bro!
>>29735894
$55k plus rich parents and bro roomates. They get all the pussy though which gets me heated.
>>29735898
Nope. I'm better looking.
>>29735895
Fitness is KEY to a healthy lifestyle and achieving your prime sexual peak.
Once again, I've seen huge losers and faggots get laid and I got it all and I haven't had sex in 5 years.
>>29735932
I'd lift with her
>>
>>29736011
>bro roomates

That's hurting your pussy pulling capability. Mid late 20s living with roomates makes you not look successful, which negates the benefit of a 55k yearly income, which isn't actually all that high. It's not high enough to be super impressive to chicks, although with that much you should still be getting broke 20 year old chicks interested.

Get your own place you can afford it.

Also, if what you're doing now isn't working why not give a week's experiment with doing things totally different. Don't brag to girls or try and be intense, try being the opposite of yourself. See if you get any further that way.

Hopefully I'm not wasting time typing all this only to have you insult me or something, I know this is probably bait but whatever.
>>
>>29736011
All right dude, from your last few posts I was about 90% sure this was a troll. Now it's 100%. You blew it man
>>
>>29734912
Buff like Zyzz.
Oh fuck that got me, Zyzz did all your lifts in Kg at least senpai
>>
>I read PUA like a bible and follow it like church.
>They don't come to me or my nice things and body.

Pretty sure pick up artists don't wait for women to come to them.

This post has to be bait.
>>
>>29735667
>i'm a frightened little pussy and I can't fight
>>
>>29736220
I've tried talking to them, they get creeped out or walk away. I've tried the flexing muscles at the bar and peacocking techniques like wearing a tux everywhere and gold watch but no avail.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.