[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How safe is it to consume alcohol through your asshole instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1242x1119) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1242x1119
How safe is it to consume alcohol through your asshole instead of drinking it?everytime I'm at parties I always look like a nerd because I gag at the taste
>>
>>29734447
Pretty dangerous I think family member. I think you can get alcohol poison from not even that much funneled if you do that. Not sure if I'm stretching it a bit thinking this, but I think you can even die if you're not careful, just a very bad idea.
>>
>>29734489
alcohol poisoning*, i fukd up, but you know what I'm sayin
>>
Instead of slowly being filtered and absorbed in the stomach it pretty much immediately goes to your bloodstream. So if you take one standard shot of hard liquor up your ass, you get way more fucked up than if you just drank it. Also, hard liquor burns like liquid fire in your ass, it hurts very bad. Even pouring a beer in hurts pretty bad. I wouldn't take more than 2 standard units of alcohol up my ass. Actually I wouldn't do it at all, but you know what I mean, senpai a lam.
>>
>At parties
>I'm such a nerd tehee

Fuck off normie
>>
You'll gag less with practice. Sometimes it helps to drink socially as you will focus harder on not gagging in front of a crowd to not embarrass yourself.

The worse it can do is that it'll taste bad and burn your insides for a bit. Think of it like medicine or getting a shot from the doctor. yeah it's unpleasant, but it's over within seconds and it's good for you.

Do not put alcohol in your butt. It's extremely painful and dangerous.
>>
>>29734447
not safe unless you weigh 400 pounds. Skinnyfags can't dilute alcohol.
>>
>>29734651
I'm 5'5 at 110
>>
>>29734663
Jesus, one beer and gone
>>
>>29734635
Everyone always makes fun of me when I gag. I figured I'd just go pour some down my asshole in the bathroom.
>>
>>29734680
Better yet, stop drinking surrounded by a bunch of fags you don't know. Get a fifth of your shit from the liquor store and bring that back home to enjoy, alone.
>>
Focus on the motion of getting the drink smoothly into you without spilling or gagging. With practice you'll be able to down shots without a chaser and you will be the one laughing at normies who need soda LOL
>>
>>29734606
There is such a thing as robots who are trying.

Not that I'm one of them, but you know.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.