[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis cure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466136256406-1.jpg (66 KB, 490x240) Image search: [Google]
1466136256406-1.jpg
66 KB, 490x240
Anyone else here have a oneitis? I have been plagued with one for 7 years now and i have no chance with her, how do you get over a oneitis? I just want to stop having her on my mind 24/7 its a waste of time and ive tried a ton of shit to get it to stop, none of it works. Post suggestions and stories of how you got over yours.
>>
Fuck a prostitiutr
Oregon country trail
>>
Nothing is going to get her off your mind, nothing until you finally sleep with her (chances are slim to nil), or she moves on with her life and you don't have contact with her anymore.

This girl used to be my oneitis for a while, and to a certain extent she still "is". I've known her for about 7 years as well, and I used to like her a lot, now it's more lust driven than anything. She's still pretty cool, but I don't have one day where I don't think about her, it's unhealthy.
>>
even after she's out of your mind and you're officially "over" her, you'll still think about her from time to time
you'll have dreams about her from time to time too
vivid dreams
in those dreams, she'll care about you the same way you care about her
they'll be so real that you'll forget, just for a while, that it's a dream
like you're looking through the void using the eyes of another you that made it
and then, just as fast as it began, it will disappear
and you will have nothing but your tears and the morning light to remind you that it was real
>>
>>29734521
I might have a severe case or something because Ive been out of contact with mine for about 2 years, she got into an amazing college and I havent heard from her since, so I literally have no chance with her as she isnt physically here, and I have had no contact with her, yet she is still the only thing on my mind.
>>
>>29734433
also interested in this
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.