[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, how can you stop being a negative/boring/depressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1463497464094.png (474 KB, 900x546) Image search: [Google]
1463497464094.png
474 KB, 900x546
Hey robots, how can you stop being a negative/boring/depressing person?
>>
>>29734207
Dunno, tried the 'go out and try new things' meme but I couldn't find any enjoyment, felt the same as when I am home by myself on the computer so I stopped trying
>>
>>29734207
You don't really stop so much as learn to act differently for a little while.
>>
You just fucking do it. Holy fuck why do you weirdos have to be so complicated all the time?
>>
>>29734346
He's right, it just kind of happens
>>
>>29734207
Let's take the "how" out of the question, to get a simpler answer.
No.
>>
>>29734346
Cmon you can do better than that, take some time to create higher quality bait
>>
>>29734346
He's right, it just kind of happens when you do something special
>>
>>29734207
Quit drugs & alcohol
Quit going to 4chan and other websites associated with the e-loser subculture
Start exercising every day
Start eating properly every day
Start sleeping properly every day
Start composing music and reading books every day
Go outside every day
Eventually when I feel like a human being again go back to university and also get a part-time job.
Then I make friends.
Then I join a band.
Then I get a gf

I think I can make it. For reference I'm currently unable to leave the house or interact with anyone properly due to anxiety caused by being a shutin (online courses, income) for so long. Also I get home deliveries of drugs which makes everything in my head way worse.
>>
>negative
Meditate, take time to reflect on what you're saying and doing
>boring
Do interesting things. Easy things include reading more books, watch different movies, learn a new skill.
Hard mode: pack up your shit and travel somewhere foreign. Go on a spontaneous adventure. Talk to random people NOT on the internet.
>depressing
Same as negative, but maybe with more of a focus on your own personal health.

I can't believe I took the time to type this shit up, most of this should be obvious.
>>
>>29734382
as someone that went back to uni and is about to graduate in August, I can tell you that I'm just as miserable and alone as I was as a NEET
>>
>>29734439
Yeah but have you constructed a life for yourself in addition to just going back to school? I know that for me joining a band, making new friends, and eventually finding a romantic partner are as critical to my success as going back to school and getting my degree.
>>
>>29734424
Oh wow. It's just be yourself: the post

OP, you're none of those things you seem to want to be for approval from others. Only thing you can do is fake it. It works.
>>
File: 1456505669767.png (404 KB, 753x741) Image search: [Google]
1456505669767.png
404 KB, 753x741
>negative
Ok I'll try
>depressing
It's already hard as it is but again I'll try..
>boring
You fucking bitch think I chose this? You really think I can absorb or create ouf of thin air the dozens of experiences and knowledge that would fill dozens of books that interesting people have after years of being sheltered and in complete isolation? You think im doing this solely to piss you off or something?
>>
>>29734532
wanna be my friend anon
>>
>>29734424
>take time to reflect on what you're saying and doing
op wanted to stop negativity, not start it
>>
>>29734207
gotta fake it 'till you make it senpai.
>>
File: 1449462943180.jpg (100 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1449462943180.jpg
100 KB, 800x680
>>29734559
Experience tells me im the problem when it comes to making and maintaining internet friendships but im all for it anyway, you'll end disapointed though.
>>
File: 1467684971787.jpg (108 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467684971787.jpg
108 KB, 1080x1080
by becoming rich :)
>>
>>29734653
[email protected] send steam or contact method
>>
>>29734656
I'm rich as fuck and all of those things
>>
>>29734346
This guy is right, you know. Just Be Yourself ;^)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.