[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work at hardware store >qt asian girl >I spend time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1362864317094.png (931 KB, 6032x5216) Image search: [Google]
1362864317094.png
931 KB, 6032x5216
>work at hardware store
>qt asian girl
>I spend time with her
>get to know her a bit
>she's spunky and a bit flirty sometimes
>she can handle the bantz
>she starts calling me friend at the end of sentences

who else /endedbeforeitbegan/ here
>>
>>29734142
You were too benignly nice. Women want you to be kind but also smell shit immediately if they keep "getting stuff for free" so to speak. Just be a good and kind human being but also one that is not afraid to pursue what he wants.
>>
>>29734142
It's not over until you hear her say "he's like a brother to me".
>>
>>29734224
>female coworker bants with me
>constantly flirts, cant tell if shes serious
>return flirtations
>says "lol your like a brother I never had"
I wonder if she was fucking with me or if I fucked up the flirts
>>
File: 1371773274327.jpg (21 KB, 149x292) Image search: [Google]
1371773274327.jpg
21 KB, 149x292
>>29734188
>>29734224

well it also seems like she's doing it on purpose, like in a "don't even try" kind of way

also I'm not overly nice to her; I banter with her, tease, etc and she returns in kind, but mostly she thinks I'm annoying I guess.

>mfw she's slim but with slight curves, literally perfect petite body
>>
>>29734311
She's probably used to getting hit on by nerdy white guys desu. They go for Asians girls every time.
>>
>>29734417

>not nerdy, not white
>skelemode
>b-but some girls are into that, r-right?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.