[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have family members asking why you don't get paid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1467689153073.png (1 MB, 1052x1068) Image search: [Google]
1467689153073.png
1 MB, 1052x1068
Do you have family members asking why you don't get paid sitting in front of the computer all day?
>>
Yes

The thing is, there are literally millions of other people making videos on YouTube. Most of them are just as good as you are, many of them are more talented and charismatic than you are, and yet they barely get a thousand views.
>>
>>29734122

when the fad dies he wont be able to afford the property tax
>>
>>29735496
I bet he didn't even buy it, but leased it.
>>
>>29734122
>Makes millions on YT
>buys an expensive house

What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>29735942
Yep. Fast train to 30 and in debt. Hell it may even be this time next year and he's broke.
>>
>>29735971
Well, at least he won't be around anymore.
Less cancer, less competition and more money for the others.
>>
I just don't understand the appeal of mansions.

One of my close friends lives with his parents in a $3M house, this isn't in a crazy real estate prices zone like LA, NYC or San Francisco either, I've been there close to a hundred times and crashed a fair few times, seen pictures and been on a VR tour of other mansions, I just don't get it.

I'd rather live in a comfy apartment. Maybe a penthouse at max
>>
>>29734122
>That autism face

Good for him, but a rich autist is still an autist
>>
>>29735496
Property generally appreciates in value.
Unless there's another housing crisis and it can't sell, he'll be fine.
>>
my dad sometimes asks why I'm not a pro league player or streamer

he's never played a video game, and really just doesn't understand that it's not like a regular job, you could work every hour of every day at it and get nowhere
>>
>>29734122
I get constant weird looks when I say that I don't want a fucking office job. The thing is, I have worked in such job before and I can't stand the psychopaths it attracts.
>>
>>29735496
Anything in California is a terrible fucking investment, they are going through their third goldrush of retards moving there. (Gold->Hollywood->Silicon Valley)
>>
File: 1467617140925.png (129 KB, 379x387) Image search: [Google]
1467617140925.png
129 KB, 379x387
>>29734122
That house is ugly desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.