[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KV only. Write a paragraph. It's not that I've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: how fast were you scrolling.jpg (32 KB, 423x407) Image search: [Google]
how fast were you scrolling.jpg
32 KB, 423x407
KV only. Write a paragraph.

It's not that I've never talked to girls or have never been friends with them. It's not even that I force myself into their life. I am just a friend, though. I'm pleasant enough to be around, but I'm not in their shortlist for male companions. Is it my height? Is it my personality? Is it my face? Is it all of it? Probably, maybe not, couldn't say for certain. It's not entirely selfish, it's not that I want to lose my virginity. I wanted so bad to make her happy. I wanted so bad to see her happy and to be a part of her happiness, to be wanted for once and to be a part of someone else. But I'm not good enough and can't be. I wish I could be better too, but I can't. So when some other guy is in her thoughts and is the reason she smiles, I just excuse myself from her life and try not to be seen on the way out. I know my place. I know where I belong. I'm not going to have a woman in my life. I'll never experience that beauty, that effortless happiness of love. So I'm going to substitute its absence with music, my own music. I'll make something just as beautiful, because I have to. It's the only way I can avoid ending it all. I won't be given love, so I'm going to have to write it.
>>
>>29734103
Whatever will be will be. I hope today will be a good day.
>>
If I wanted something to happen between you and me, I would have done something months ago.
you know me better than anyone.
all my insecurities, my dreams, my fetishes etc, will you ever know someone IRL like you know me? I doubt it.
I really do hope you love me, the tough of you wanting me and not being able to have me warms my soul.
>>
The thing about putting penis in vagina is that you first have to get the girl with the vagina to agree to it (unless you're a rapist). But I am a robot, I have never spoken to a vagina owner. That's why
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.