[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /LosingIt/ here? I can't exactly place my finger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1438708867891.jpg (92 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1438708867891.jpg
92 KB, 550x412
Who else /LosingIt/ here?

I can't exactly place my finger on what is going wrong in my life, but whatever is happening it's going to make me fucking snap

Post your problems ITT
>>
File: post-spiders-drugs-web[1].jpg (135 KB, 1024x402) Image search: [Google]
post-spiders-drugs-web[1].jpg
135 KB, 1024x402
Does anyone else ever feel like other people's psyche is neat, orderly and well-structured, and yours is like the we
>>
>>29734151
>like the web built by the caffeine spider (see pic)
Fixed.
>>
>>29734151
I do feel this way, and what sucks is that everyone else complains about how "depressed" like having a fucked up brain is some kind of glamorous meme disease. It's not even that I feel depressed, I just literally feel like I am insane all the time
>>
>>29734203
Antipsychotics are comfy to be honest
>>
>>29734273
> their long term use is associated with significant side effects such as involuntary movement disorders and metabolic syndrome.

no thanks
>>
>>29734299
Just take seroquel and keep an eye on things
>>
I'm not losing it but I really don't care anymore. I deal with depression and anxiety and other shit and it sucks. I work in retail and it's lame. I'm the laughing stock of girls because of mental illness. Girls look down on guys that are crazy and weird. I know for sure because I've been rejected a lot. Can't help that I am neurotic and anxious. Its just me but women don't care. Don't care about them anymore. I don't care about anyone. I just want a comfy job where I can make good money and live in my own house in a nice quiet neighborhood. Only friend I really have is my brother. My family fights too. I know that I'm partly to blame for my problems but I also feel like this whole society is shit. I think it's a combination of liberal culture, stupid social norms, feminism, and the normalfags. They are the least likely to understand what it's like to have chronic depression.
>>
>>29734421
Some girls like brooding guys so if you can get some control of your anxiety you can play that angle. One way to do this is to consciously remind yourself to slow down at all times. Doing things slowly and deliberately makes you look confident, and there's research showing that adopting confident body language makes us more confident through some feedback mechanism, so presumably moving slowly and deliberately will make you feel more confident as well.

If you say weird things when you're anxious, work on impulse control. Don't start speaking until you know exactly what you want to say (but don't try to figure out entire sentences), then pause periodically so you can build the next part of the sentence. This imitates the "pregnant pause" that good orators use to add weight to what they're about to say, which makes you sound more confident. This way you'll hopefully seem less nervous and hesitant.

Finally, it's been shown that women are more attracted to terse men, so train yourself to speak with fewer words. This makes it easier to plan and remember what you're about to say as well as making you sound more confident and reducing the chance that you say something weird.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.