[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought an epiphone les Paul so i could play Yui's guitar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>bought an epiphone les Paul so i could play Yui's guitar
>later find out it was a Gibson les Paul

REEEEEEEEE WHY CANT I GET ANYTHING RIGHT THIS SHIT ALEWAYS HAPPENS TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29733894
I'm guessing you've never played guitar if you messed something that basic up

That Epiphone you got is decent don't be mad, use it to learn how to play guitar so you can eventually work your way up to the real thing if you stick with the hobby
>>
thats like mistaking a ferengi trade ship for a romulan battlecruiser
both fly but one has the bells and whistles
>>
>>29733894
What's the problem here? You just made a couple grand, if you're telling the truth. which you're not
>>
gibsons are way overpriced anyway
their quality control is shit and its ultimately just a fancy piece of wood
>>
>>29733894
Epiphone is the student model, Gibson is the Made in USA "professional" model. If you're a green beginner you literally will not notice the difference playing the two. Also a real Gibson LP is like $2000 so theres that too.
Enjoy your new axe. Epiphone is fine instrument maker.
>>
>>343830709
I doubt you would've been able to afford a Gibson anyway. It's like the difference between a trans am and a cadillac. Epi's are solid though, I love my SG pro.
>>
>>29733964
Standard priced Gibsons don't have any bells and whistles and only justifies it's price by the name on the headstock
>>
File: 1467660230770.png (620 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1467660230770.png
620 KB, 480x640
Epiphones are perfectly good instruments. I've played and owned much more expensive guitars but I'm playing Epi Wildkat right now.

Expensive guitars are really just things that will hold value, while they are better in a lot of ways, they're not something I would want to play all the time because I'd have to baby it. My first expensive guitar, a $1000 one, got numerous chips and other damage from playing.

Unless you're a pro musician, as in you do it for a living, you really don't need a high end guitar because the differences between a $500 guitar and a $1000 guitar are very subtle.
>>
>>29733986
>You just made a couple grand

What are you talking about, that guitar OP has is like $400
>>
>>29734051
I think he meant he saved a couple grand.
>>
File: 1461948099147.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1461948099147.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>>29734035
WHY ARE YOU POSTING HER ALL OVER THE BOARD
>>
>tfw want to get back into playing guitar but I know like every hobby I have I'd just get too invested in it for days then quit in a couple of months because of burnout
>>
File: KIMG0013.jpg (673 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0013.jpg
673 KB, 2560x1440
>>29734072
reeooo

I want to marry crisper too. Pretending to stalk her and be obsessed with her is fun. Boxxy, rose, ashley, ciara etc etc. I can't believe I waited so long to start doing this.

Obsessing over her is like the REE meme except people can't tell if you're serious or not. I told some fag that I'd bought to tickets to follow her around and was gonna marry her and everyone was like "hurr hurr you autis uwil nvr love her" like that dumbfuck vyro.
>>
>>29734134
>>29734035
I CANT MAKE A SINGLE FUCKING THREAD WITHOUT SOME FAGGOTS POSTING CRISPY REEEEEEE GET THAT ATTENTION WHORE ROASTIE OUT OF HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.