[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your biggest fuck up during your time in school? Bonus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
What was your biggest fuck up during your time in school? Bonus for suspension/expulsion
>>
Doing drugs.
Transferring from one of the best schools in the city to a shitty inner city high school to do more drugs.
Hanging out with literal total degenerate street kids because drugs.
Quitting drugs cold turkey and then losing all my friends overnight and realizing I had done irreparable damage to my life.

At least I graduated on time. None of the kids I left behind did.
>>
>>29733807
Who is gril?

Tel me.
>>
>>29733883
friend of mine

original recipe
>>
>>29733871
take it as a win
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2208x1242
>>29733807
I'm a good goy at school but there was one time I broke facade.
>be mad one morning because something happened with my mum (can't remember exactly what)
>be in pe
>playing with ball
>nig steals ball and starts dribbling
>"whatchu gonna du whyte boy"
>run full speed crying at him
>sock him so hard a tooth falls out
>immediately start crying
>>
Giving too many fucks about other people. I asked the wrong girls to prom. Ignored my now girlfriend because of how weird she is. But it turned out alright. Her weirdness means she will date a 4channer.
>>
dog filter means slut right?
>>
>>29733978
Filters mean chicks who want to show their faces for attention but too ugly and self conscious to do it without a mask (filter).

This filter thins out the face, hides any major blemishes, and hides the nose which many people don't like
>>
>>29733978
usually but it also just means white girl
>>
I faked public intox my senior year because I had a sobering moment where I realized that the girl I was stalking was a bland, annoying, bitch and for some reason felt I needed to be punished.
>>
>>29734083
thats a pretty autistic reaction tbqh
>>
Taking the cute girl I was hooking up with for granted.
Being too much of a pussy to buy condoms, sustaining my virginity for a solid 3 years longer than I should have.
>>
>>29733978
it means she's a basic bitch famalam
>>
>>29733896
(You)

Post moar gril plox
>>
>>29734326
The rest are just personal snaps
>>
>>29734395
another famo
>>
>>29734472
last one for now

orign
>>
>>29734395
>>29734472
Thank you :^)

Christ, even a simple thanks requires ORIGINAL COMMENTARIO.
>>
>>29733807
>didn't kill myself
>never gonna get in yearbook now
>>
>>29734395
>>29734472
>>29734510

Damn Id love to shove my face right up into those asscheeks and lick the god damn hell outta that sweet lil balloon knot of a butthole get my tongue everywhere in there reach around dittle the skittle get you have squirting orgasms drenching the entire room I pick you up and slide that nasty butt down over my mushroom tip and bounce that lil body up and down take you to fuckin pound town make that ass clap throw you down on the bed and lay into that shitter spank that ass shake a fart out of it hump that dumper super sexxy like wake up the neighbors screaming in ecstacy more orgasms pick you up and point that pussy towards the plant that thing needs a lil water spray with your squirting cum then finally I blast a load all over those chesticles
>>
>>29733978
That acne
>>
File: 1461189555252.jpg (38 KB, 760x329) Image search: [Google]
1461189555252.jpg
38 KB, 760x329
>>29734060
>wall of polaroids
very creative
>>
i went to a religious school and i got suspended for skipping the prayer service. yip-ee-kai-ay!
>>
>>29734270
Look where we are, are you really surprised ?
>>
god all these women are ugly

tinder really did butcher my sense of whats hot or not

every girl in austin looks like this so when i fly back to nebraska; i just literally cant since every girl in nebraska looks like a pug
>>
dropping out

I was one of those kids who was always pushing the limit of how many days I could miss, and when you factor in mild anxiety and depression, it was only a matter of time. End of Junior year I just called it quits and made it official.

You said fuck up though, and it's hard for me to look back and decide if it was a mistake or not. I cut virtually all contact with people I knew back then, which I do kind of regret doing. But, I got my GED quickly and went to community for a few years. Finished an associates, and now close to finishing a BS in accounting with excellent marks in a great college.

So, it could have been my best or worst decision back then, and I'll never know for sure. But, nothing came close to being as important
>>
>>29733807
I got suspended for a week for attempting to knife a kid. Then two years later I got suspended for a day for calling a girl a whore. I'm old, this was in the 90s when you didn't just get thrown in jail for everything, I guess I got lucky.
>>
>>29733807
I signed onto a random classmates a.I.m account. And start messaging people I'm bringing a gun to school. This was two years after Columbine. Friend of mine who just died called in a bomb threat and they investigated me. He tried setting me up once he saw the felony charge. I'm here. He's dead.
>>
Said I'd brought a gun to school, and hinted that I was going to do it again, and do the whole murder-suicide school shooting routine.

In my defense, I said this while playing Runescape, so I didn't think it'd be of any consequence. I was wrong though and the police were at my door the following night and I was ultimately suspended for the remainder of the year (this happened at the end of January).

That's basically how I lost what few friends I had, and in my time alone I tried to fill the void with this place, forgot how to interact with people, and never really recovered.
>>
>>29734603
youd still fuck her
>>
>>29733807
>Ask out girl.
>She rejects me.
>Whole school is making fun of me in the halls by the end of next class.
>Get harassed about it almost weekly for the next 3 years.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.