[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, robots. I've been really depressed, angry, and drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 191x121) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 191x121
Ok, robots. I've been really depressed, angry, and drinking wayy too much. So this girl, I kind sorta know from high school has stuck her neck out for me and got me a job. The thing is, I have a really bad habit of fucking things like this up. I'm really surprised she's doing this, but I think it's more out of pity than anything

It's a job as a server, the downside to this, I hate working for tips, and I HATE bullshit small talk with people. I'm just not that social of a person and know I'll force it and look like a faggot.Plus I was looking for something that pays more and had benefitds like insurance since mine went out in june. Any advice? Should I go for this and/or find another job? I know I'm going to have to work extra hard since she's getting me this job, so I don't look bad, and/or make her look bad.
>>
>>29733673
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT I DIDNT EVEN READ YOUR WHOLE POST AFTER BULLSHIT SMALL TALK YOU BITCH FAGGOT.

I HAVE COMPLETE ASPERGERS AND I WORKED AS A SERVER AND IT WASNT IDEAL BUT I GOT BETTER AT IT AND ENDED UP ENJOYING TALKING TO PEOPLE

BE GLAD YOU HAVE A JOB AND A FRIEND TO BEGIN WITH TO GET YOU A JOB EASILY AND SHES A GIRL AND YOU DONT HAVE ASPERGERS

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>29733673
do it until you can find a better job. a lot of people had to start at the bottom.
>>
>>29733673
just do it, it sucks (i used to be a server) but it's better than nothing. yeah, if you fuck up up people will point fingers at her .the best thing to do is not be late, and work your hardest, cause they'll be watching you like a fucking hawk.
>>
I got my friend a job at the restaurant I worked at and 3-4 years later when I was deep into NEETdom after graduating from useless college courses he got our other employed friend a job at his dad's company.
heh heh, still chuckle about that one...

Might as well take the position while you keep looking, I doubt any restaurant owner/manager will be surprised by employee turnover. You'll get an extra line on your resume and get some of that sweet respect people always humm about
>>
>>29733673

What's bothering you about doing the job?
>>
>>29733865
I'm a clutz, fat, short, inscure about my body, have bad social anxiety.
>>
>>29733899
best way to get over it. you'll be talking.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.