[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were the biggest lies you were told growing up? >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
What were the biggest lies you were told growing up?

>you will grow up and be happy
>>
that getting laid would be better than masturbation
>>
>>29733463
>you will find a nice girl and get marries
>>
>>29733463
>round earth
>gravity
>atheism
>homosexuality
>>
You're going to get all the girls.
>>
I don't think I was told anything
>>
>>29733463
1. you are smart = you will be successful and well-respected
2. hard work pays off
>>
>>29733463
>you can be anything you want when you grow up

>treat people kindly and they will be kind to you

>you're a good person, anon

>hard work is equal to success
>>
>Lots of shit about history
>If you cheat, you're only cheating yourself/cheating won't get you ahead
>Bullies will get what's coming to them when they grow up (partially true desu)
>Black people are just like you only with a different skin color
>Tennis
>Skeet targets have aliens in them
>Skeletons live in mommy and daddy's room and they come out at night until we fight them off so you should never come into our room at night
>>
File: Melchizedek.jpg (250 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Melchizedek.jpg
250 KB, 1280x800
>>29733463

>someone saved my freemason fedora man

Feels fucking good familam
>>
>>29733799

Also, my dad had a skeleton for a Halloween decoration. He hung it just inside the door until I came to their room to tempt fate. I cracked the door open, saw just the ribcage and ran back to my room to the sound of laughter, which I assumed was the skeleton's. I never called their bluff again.
>>
>>29733463
The moon landings, and in a few years, the mars landings.

Maybe they'll just show us part of the Martian movie when they "get people on a different planet".
>>
File: 911part1.jpg (1 MB, 1316x1536) Image search: [Google]
911part1.jpg
1 MB, 1316x1536
>>29733820
That the babylon Tower centre for world Trade was taken down by some barbarians that hijacked an Airship and in no way was dark magick used.

>you can smell the odor of the lower realms.
>>
>>29734096
Also, that we can leave the atmosphere
>>
File: Hidden Hand Pope.jpg (83 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Hidden Hand Pope.jpg
83 KB, 620x387
>>29734097

Perhaps it was taken down by "barbarians" or rather what the initiates call, the Profane.

The Occult societies once again overstepped their bounds, got cocky and paid for it by having their global ecumenical slave system destroyed once again, just like in atlantis.

They seek to create a one world system once again, however this time they believe it will not fail and it will permanently seal humanities fate for all of eternity.
>>
>>29733463
>Santa Is Real
>God Is Real
>Obama will change America for the better.
>>
>>29733463
>your childhood is the best time of your life
>college is the best time of your life
Fuck you, the shackles of dependence have dissolved. Now I can spend 10% on my income on vidya or whatever I want.
>everyone is equal
This is just not true (in the practical sense.) a vegetable objectively cannot perform on the same level as a regular person at almost any task other than being comatose.
>everyone is special/equally special
This is just not true, because if it were we would have records of every person alive every past the prehistoric era
>true love exists
Nope. As far as I know, women can't love.
>sexes are equal
If they were, then why are there obvious biological differences? for example, women have uteruses.
>you need an education to get anywhere
No, you just need good looks and charisma
>homosexuality and transexuality aren't mental illnesses/bad
Look at suicide and depression rates for both compared to a regular guy

>>29733542
>bait comment
>>
File: 1436857435939.jpg (499 KB, 1994x1496) Image search: [Google]
1436857435939.jpg
499 KB, 1994x1496
>>29733509
Gonna second this. Sex is great but definitely not the meaning of life and it's way easier to masturbate
>>
>>29734494
>>your childhood is the best time of your life
>>college is the best time of your life

I forgot about these. I got that about high school, all the time. You have to be some kind of loser if the best time of your life was high school, when drinking alcohol is a big deal, you're still living under the thumb of your parents and your biggest achievement in life was making the varsity team .
>>
That I'd be more free as an adult.
>>
thinly veiled 'opinions that will trigger other posters' thread
>>
File: t3cp5chGRPE.jpg (154 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
t3cp5chGRPE.jpg
154 KB, 607x1080
>>29733463
>Marat, everything is gonna be fine.
and the worst lie mommy told me:
>dont humiliate yourself, you are beautiful
>>
>>29737004
forgot to say, thats me on my 17th birthday. I just wanted to take a picture
>>
>college is necessary for a good job
>>
all the girls will chase you anon once you're ni highschool
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.