[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORMIES HATE DIFFERENT OPINIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: 1467686127952.png (631 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
1467686127952.png
631 KB, 681x681
I'M HATED ON BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HOMOS. GOD WHAT THE FUCK. I ACTUALLY GET HATED FOR HAVING THE OPINION OF NOT LIKING HOMOSEXUALITY. GOD WHAT THE FUCK. NORMIES FLIP SHIT WHEN ANYONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION. REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29733335
u christian too?
>>
File: tiiim.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tiiim.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>Tfw OP doesn't like me

I will never be good enough for anyone
>>
>>29733335
If you can hate people for having a different sexual orientation why can't people hate you for continuing to be a bigot?
>>
>>29733335
I think a decent amount of normies hate fags but know they'd get eaten alive for saying it outside of their friend groups.
>>
>I''m hated on because I hate others

the irony
>>
>>29733335
Stop the presses!
"Trend followers dislike unpopular opinions", says OP, print it.
>>
If it's ok for men to like women, why isn't it ok for women to like women as well?

If it's ok for women to like men, why isn't it ok for men to like men as well?

You have absolutely no control over your sexual interest.
>>
>>29733362
Nah, just was raised by a 60 year old with old world views.

>>29733385
Because that is retarded. I can think what I want, but that is just dumb.

>>29733410
I don't hate them so much, I dislike the thought but I don't have a vendetta for them.

All I did was jokingly insult a bisexual by saying I don't like homos, then I got fucking 20 people gangraping me with screams.
>>
File: bigot definition.png (27 KB, 969x349) Image search: [Google]
bigot definition.png
27 KB, 969x349
>>29733385
If someone was intolerant of homophobia, wouldn't they be a bigot as well?

I don't hate gays or anything, I just feel like the common usage of the word bigot is like a paradox or something. They should use a different word. Like, they could just call someone intolerant instead of a bigot.

I just don't like the word
>>
>>29733385
They can and do, dumbass.
Did you even read his post through?

OP's simply reacting to a mental illness the way humans often react to them. Xenophobia is healthy.

Whereas the people judging him are buying their opinions wholesale from facebook and pop culture, only judging him for having his own opinion.

Free thought has fallen out of fashion.
>>
>>29733335
fairly certain it's the normies who hate fags, friendo. The problem is that they gay community is striving so hard to normalize themselves in society. I think we should embrace being weird instead of trying to gain or force everyone's acceptance. Everyone gives too many fucks about what everyone else thinks about them.
>>
>>29733470
so u only dislike gays because some old niggers told you to?

aight, you're a dipshit
>>
>>29733460
Alright, I get that. But getting hate for an opinion of mine is just fucking stupid.

If I said that the Holocaust was justified, no one would fucking flip shit. NO ONE EXCEPT FUCKING KIKES WOULD FLIP. Except when the streamlined, liberal meme opinion that is big today gets disagreed with, I get fucking rekt.
>>
>>29733362
Not op, but I'm actually an atheist and hate homos and trannies and most other atheists.
I have to hate them because if we don't discourage them then there will be more (studies show that acceptance increases the rate of homosex, expecially having homosexual parents) plus, I don't even have to prove that it's not involuntary because burden of proof.
Homosexuality leads to greater rates of suicide and depression, therefore disocouraging it is a public service.
>>
>>29733496
Well, if you are raised by someone who has opinions, being a kid, you model after parents. Those life lessons then carry into your life. Still have them now.

I have my own experiences with them. Whether a faggot was checking out my ass, me being bullied as a kid with one of the many things happening being said was faggot, homo, or I bet you are gay, or if it was me watching a neighbor I saw as a kid growing up into a SJW Feminist, I kind of stopped liking homos.
>>
>>29733470
>you fags are just dumb
Gr8 deb8
>>29733478
Fair enough, although saying someone's intolerant doesn't have the same punch as bigot. I want the guys that called me a fag in high school to actually react to me insulting them.
>>29733483
>homosexuality is a mental disease meme
Good one bud.
I'm sure I'd recognize this shit as bait if I weren't getting drunk for America day but fuck it.
>>
>>29733460
Nor do you have control over schizophrenia, genius. Or any other mental illness.

Thing is, although a person "isn't hurting anybody" or maybe "doesn't want treatment" for, say, depression, people will still think "that guy is such a downer"

They have the right.

Just like I have the right to see a gay couple making out on front of my niece at the mall and tell them to act like adults and stop whoring for attention. When a schizo starts shitting in grocery stores, he is a public issue. When gays throw their sexuality in people's faces, that is a public issue.

The only reason gays don't get treatment as often as they should is that it's 'not pc' to recommend treatment. Sad world we live in, mentally ill people being enabled because a few of them are loud and 'proud'
>>
>>29733594
>I have no argument
>oh shit
"BAIT LEL"

Nice meme there, son.
Make a case for homosexuality being perfectly healthy and depression being an illness. Can't use "suicide risk" because they overlap on that bit.

Go for it, champ.
>>
>>29733597
Being gay is not a mental illness by definition unless you get your psychology from 100 year old textbooks.

Gay people making out in public is no different than straight people making out in public, chances are someone or most people will find it gross and inappropriate. It's not a homosexual exclusive behavior, it's an issue of public affection and lacking social courtesy which exists in gay and straight people.

I can understand disliking pride, gay culture, liberal gay worship and all of that other shit. But your dislike of homosexuality itself is irrational.
>>
>>29733335
It's a political issue now.

Never discuss Politics or Religion in good company.
>>
>>29733664
Too late.

Here is the situation.

Some guy changed his tag to, bisexual.
Is say, are you actually bisexual?
He said, suprised?
I said, not really, but I dislike homos so I will say disappointed.
*fucking shitstorm of hate leading me to being kicked in groupchat*
>>
>>29733653
Stopped reading after the first sentence.

Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Look up the story behind homosexuality being pulled from the DSM (by the way, that happened in the 80's, not 100 years ago you mongoloid) and the statement made afterward.

Damn, everybody wants to 'debate' from a position of blind ignorance.
>>
>>29733653
"Gays making out is the same as straight people making out. It's not unhealthy to expose children to homosexuality at a young age because it's normal. It's normal because gays making out is the same as..."

Nice reasoning, mate.

Not him, but MY dislike IS of gay "culture", as is everybody elses.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe adults don't care what other adults do in private, but want to avoid normalizing a sickness to children?
>>
>>29733712
I mean there the fuck you go

Don't say you dislike fags, man. It's just not...respectful, I guess. Say that "I don't really approve of that lifestyle but, y'know, I'll respect it."
>>
>mfw parents are big libkiddies
>I'm the only person to even be considered "right" in the family
>>
>>29733773
So tolerance means "respecting" something now? He disapproved, he didn't bash the guy.

Jesus christ you are a sjw sheep.
>>
>>29733578
>I can't think for myself even slightly
Don't like gays either desu senpai but its not because some geezer said so or because I was called fag as a kid (lol).
>>
>>29733773
I guess, but I should be able to say how I feel when someone asks what I think and not receive a shitstorm for it. I mean, honestly. 10 years ago and this shit didn't matter to anyone. Now it is popular to hate on anyone that doesn't support 2016 opinions.
>>
>>29733825
You missed his agenda.

He didn't recommend tolerance. Remember when 'tolerance' was being preached to a generation?

He said you should "respect" another person for their fetish.

I tolerate scat lovers, they keep that shit on the down-low. But I do not respect them and I would never claim to.
>>
>>29733713
Actually refute my points instead of bullshitting. Modern understanding of mental illness is different from historical understanding. Masturbation used to be considered a mental illness and isn't anymore because that understanding was based on faulty logic, same with homosexuality.

>>29733761
>It's not unhealthy to expose children to homosexuality at a young age because it's normal. It's normal because gays making out is the same as...

This is an irrational statement not based on facts. Homosexuality is not contagious, and a child seeing homosexuality is not any more likely to be homosexual than if they didn't see it.

Homosexuality is not in any way normal whatsoever. Normal and abnormal are not the same as healthy or harmful. Posting on 4chan is not normal.

>Not him, but MY dislike IS of gay "culture", as is everybody elses.

Then it's pointless to say you hate homos when you only hate gay culture.

I'm sure a lot of respectable black people who work jobs and pay their taxes hate nigger culture but that doesn't mean they hate black people, just like most white people hate nigger culture but that doesn't mean they hate black people. Hating gay people because gay culture is shitty is irrational, and saying you hate gay people when you really don't is just self contradiction.

If you didn't notice, most people hate their stereotypical culture. Robots hate normies. A lot of black people hate nigger shit. Lot of japanese people hate weeb shit. All girls say they're 'not like the other girls' etc. Gay culture is a tiny fraction of the actual gay population that just wants to live their life.
>>
>>29733385
>have the opinion that homosexuality is wrong, but don't stomp on homosexuals

>people stomp on you for your opinion even though your opinion doesn't hurt anyone.

checkmate normies
>>
>>29733812
Did you read anything else I said in that reply I sent to you? My ass got fucking deathstared by a fag. I saw my neighbor's kid grow up into a cringy SJW lesbian dyke. I also got bullied as a kid, and was called a faggot, gay, or "Bet me you will grow up and be a fag."

>>29733879
He literally fucking bated me for a response. He knew I didn't really like homos, but then incoming this asshole asking in front of the whole team.
>>
Just as I thought, /lgbt/ controls this board.
>>
I would ask like to point out, something the other anon said, I simply stated my fucking opinion when I was asked it. I didn't bash the damn guy. I got fucking bashed.
>>
File: image.gif (625 KB, 260x242) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
625 KB, 260x242
Fags belong in the oven.
>>
>>29733788
I don't see what the issue is. Tolerance and respect go hand in hand.

To be fair though the use of the word homo might have shot him in the ass there. It's like saying "I dunno, I'm not a huge fan of negros."

>>29733825
I getcha. There's this weird divide between like free speech and tolerance/acceptance. On the one hand, I'm cool with let's say trans people. That's their business and I've no right to infringe upon it. One of my best friends is trans, and he's a real cool dude (FtM). He wants to wear makeup on weekends and parade through the streets with a carrot up his ass, if he's not hurting anyone I've no right to stop him.

However, I'd never date a trans girl. I have very few standards, but I simply wouldn't be comfortable making out with a girl that at one point was a guy. It's not out of disrespect it's just not my thing.

Say that in front of my LGBT friends however and I'm gonna get fucking crucified or castrated, because how dare I not want to stick my dick in somewhere where a dick used to be.
>>
>>29733985
You're a retard.

You don't go to a group of 20 niggers and say "hey you know no offense but I just don't like black people that much"

Just like you don't go to a group of 20 normies and say "i'm not a normie, I have view that is antithetical to normie view"

I know you're a robot but make an attempt to have social awareness and see the repercussions of your words
>>
>>29733905
Your posts are very long and bereft of anything resembling a real argument.

Typical vapid "intellectual" tactic. Make it a chore to read and reply, feel like a winner when they realize you're incapable of rational thought.

The only argument you made that is worth responding to is the "social interaction and lifestyle choices that bring attention are not immitated by children" and that is objectively untrue.

That human minds are wired at a young age based on the interactions they see others engage in and anything seen as "normal" is more likely to rub off on a child.

Hence the much higher number of "gender dysphoria" cases, the much higher gay "community" and the fact that anybody listens to rap music at all.

People will do all types of dumbads stuff that they grow up around. I'm sick of you, this post is for those anons who are interested in a real understanding of developmental psychology.

Your misinformation is cancer, have fun with your one-man echo chamber.
>>
>>29734082
Typed on my phone, but most of it is intact.
>>
>>29734028
As a MtF tranny I side with your view. I fucking hate modern /lgbt/. I think in a society that values personal freedom that doesn't infringe on others, you should have every right to be able to legally change your gender role. But you never EVER need to justify not being sexually attracted to someone, that's ridiculous. Of course most straight guys wouldn't want to be with someone who is biologically male. Most people in general have actually very specific sexual tastes and there's nothing wrong with that. Even the robots who say "I would literally fuck any female" actually would check off most women from their list if they sat down and thought about it.
>>
>>29734082
Retard alert.

A little boy sees two fags kissing on the street. He decides to imitate them and kisses his friend. He doesn't have a developed sex drive and doesn't really get anything out of it. Maybe he likes kissing in a superficial kid way and keeps kissing his friend as he gets older.

Suddenly he's 13 and his sex drive kicks in and he's got hair on his balls. Now he's staring at tits everywhere he goes because his brain is actually telling him what to fuck.
>>
>>29734144
Exactly.
It's to the point where a man can date a girl he genuinely likes and leaving when he finds out she's a (pre or post-op makes no difference) "transgender individual" makes HIM a bad guy.

Do some google-fu, there are plenty of people quite literally bashing men for this. "You found her attractive until you found out, you're a bigot!"

It's like the crazy people who say you're racist if you don't sleep with black people, this shit is out of hand and young people are being mindfucked into believing these things.
>>
>>29733712
Well no shit dipfuck you basically insulted him in front of all of his friends
I mean I shouldn't be surprised because this is r9k but holy shit you're autistic
>>
>>29734058
What? If someone asks my opinion on them, I have every right to say what I think. My personality tells the cut throat truth. Of someone wants to know, I tell them. Now if a nigger had a gun in my face and asked, that is something different.
>>
>>29734257
see this
>>29734261

orginelagifkgitivhsbrio
>>
>>29734209
>being gay isn't a choice
>liking vagina is a man's natural state

Kekekekek wow, you shore kno how to debate.

Just pick and choose when to apply your "values" mate, it's not at all pathetic.

Start with some wikipedia research on developmental psychology, come back here and apologize to that anon for being a dumbfuck.

You should be ashamed, jesus christ man.
>>
>>29734261
You also have the right to say you want to rape children and burn jews but (hopefully) you have the intelligence not to go screaming that in public
Just tell them what they want to hear and keep it to yourself man for your own good
>>
>>29734209
>lead with an insult
>undermine own stance
>zero actual information
>no knowlege on the subject
Topkek

So, what? You just feel like arguing and decide to insult a man who is absolutely correct while offering no counterpoint?

>tfw taking the b8
>>
File: 1404496051518.png (171 KB, 444x604) Image search: [Google]
1404496051518.png
171 KB, 444x604
>>29734261
If you knew exactly what would happen when you responded, why are you mad? You literally choose this. Pic related

>>29734253
Oh I'm well aware of it. It's stupid.

>"You found her attractive until you found out, you're a bigot!"
It hurts like a motherfucker but you can't fault a guy for feeling this way. What if the guy wants to fuck a vagina? What if he wants kids? What if he doesn't want to deal with social stigma? What's the point of having a relationship if it just causes you further stress? That's not a good foundation for a stable and happy bond, and forcing it for political correctness is a recipe for disaster.

>young people are being mindfucked into believing these things.
Young people are getting mindfucked into believing all sorts of things. It's not because they're being brainwashed, it's because young people are mindless and not taught to actually think critically or rationally or form their own views on things. If you object to their view they literally don't know how to respond because they've never actually sat down and thought about WHY they believe the things they believe WUT? UR A FUKIN WHITE MALE etc.

Also

>that feel when other trannies call you uncle tom for not buying their shit
>>
>>29733985
M8. Life is input and output. Voicing your opinion will rarely get you anywhere. Just go along with the normies, "yeah... yeah totally, man, hitler was bad, Stalin was bad, puppies and babies are cute, always bee yourself.". There's no reason to do any more in normal conversation. Tell them what they want to hear. Voicing your opinion is unfortunately futile.

Also what >>29734058 said. You don't call a nigger a nigger if he's nigging because he'll chimp out regardless of whether or not what you said has merit.
>>
>>29734363
I had no idea they would act like that. I thought they would be like, wew lad and then just continue on.
>>
>>29734337
In what universe is tolerating something but not 'being progressive enough' even close to being a pedo or neonazi?

He simply stated, honestly, that he didn't approve. That was all. Am I expected to lie about liking gays? Because people lying about liking gays is what got us where we are with this shit.
>>
FUCK YOU OP
ACCEPT MY DEGENERATE LIFESTYLE
>>
>>29734415
Do I have to, Anon? :^)
Kek, I accept it but I don't like it. I hate it, but you know, whatever.
>>
>>29734415
kek

This thread, in song form: https://youtu.be/lAb8SZUE8Eo
>>
>>29734209
Keep living the dream, fucktard.
https://youtu.be/AyhBVR0SkwY
>>
>>29733385
Leddit please
>>
I don't see the point of caring about the health of the Earth as it doesn't directly pertain to the health of our species. Nature is cruel, impersonal, and completely uncaring. I hate all those things. Humanity is the only sphere of life where happiness occurs.

I don't understand why so many people call our species a parasitic influence on Earth.

If we didn't exist then the place could turn into Mars for all I care.
>>
>>29733379
oh shut the fuck up there are entire movements dedicated to catering to your feelings. robots are the truly oppressed.
>>
>>29734604
If we didn't exist then, yeah, you wouldn't care. And earth will turn into Venus, our sister planet.

Want a snapshot of earth in the far future? Venus, brosef.

It's funny how worked up people get about "muh oppression" considering none of this stuff matters at all.

Not even nihilism, that's also true in the short-term. America is a cesspool right now, something is going to give eventually. These people are fucking themselves in the long-run by destroying the foundation of the place that's comfy enough to allow their bullshit "movement".

There's a reason gays aren't glorified and praised in Russia. The rest of the world sees what liberalism is doing to the first world, those Ruskies are just waiting it out.
>>
>>29733335
It's because normies have autism.

And i'm not talking about the meme or whatever.
I mean, literally, autism.

Just watch their behaviour:

Example: That is how a normie would talk to a guy in a wheelchair.

>hurr durr how come you don't walk, i can walk, y u dont?

Now, this example could be applied to anything.

There is a serious lack of understanding and empathy, in normies.

If that's not the definition of autism, i don't know what is.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.