[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to lunch >sit on a non-crowded place >qt waiter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x584
>go to lunch
>sit on a non-crowded place
>qt waiter girl brings the menu
>already know what I want so ordered without looking at the menu
>girls gives me a strange look
>wait for the food like 20 minutes
>look at the girl a couple of times while playing with my phone
>she's laughing with the costumers every time she goes to their table
>every time someone leaves she says thank you for coming with a big smile
>finally see her coming with my food
>her face has changed, she's looking at me with a mixture of numb and disgusted/terrified face
>she doesn't says anything, just leaves the food and then she leaves
>eat my lunch
>raise my hand for the bill
>she's laughing with a costumer and when she saw me she completely changed her face
>comes an doesn't ask for anything, she just says: I'll bring you bill
>brings it, pay
>she doesn't even ask me for "anything else I can do for you" like every other costumer
>I'm about to leave when I'm mad already
>drop my spaghetti while I'm leaving while she's close
>I asked her if she wasn't even going to tell thank you for coming
>she looks terrified, proceeds to tell me that I give her a very bas vibe and that I'm making her feel uneasy
>fucking leave the place

What the fuck? Bad vibes? What the fuck does that mean? I just wanted to be treated like any other costumer and she treated me like if I was going to kill her. I fucking hate everything, fuck normie scum
>>
>>29733014

If you are such a needy faggot that you need everyone to pat you on the head and call you a good boy, then start being personable and bright.

I act broody and secretive and people treat me like they treat you. Only, I actually WANT to be left alone. I just want to get through the day, not be constantly making friends.

I can't possibly imagine what its like to be a desperate mess who can't live without the approval of others like you are
>>
>>29733014
maybe it's because you dress and smell like a sperg

how often do you bathe, what do you wear, and do you ever smile?
>>
if they don't respect you at least they fear you buddy
>>
>>29733014
You guys need to learn to hide that power level.

I obsess over anime, and haz a waifu(Homura Akemi, in case you were wondering), like a lot of you, but I never let anyone see dat power level, and have fucked plenty of girls, some of them even sexy.

Maybe it's because I don't carry around a body pillow emblazoned with Homura's face.
Extreme example, used for emphasis.
>>
>>29733354
There is a difference between being distant and being treated different for being distant. Yes, I hate crowds and lots of people but, I don't want to be treated different when I'm paying for something. I want an equal treat, not friends. Less being viewed as some kind of murderer just because I'm not normie
>>
You went there to eat, not to get your cock sucked, you fucking little bitch. Your reaction to the event clearly explains why she had a bad vibe about you, you're a fucking spergy cunt.
>>
>>29733014
The bad vibe she was detecting was your negativity, Anon. If you walk around with a stern face all the time, of course everyone will feel uncomfortable around you.
>>
>>29733441
>have fucked plenty of girls

how dare you cheat on Homura-chan. I challenge you to a katana and fedora tipping duel behind the 7 eleven.
>>
>>29733014
Fuck man, if you want positive attention you have to put the positive out.

Did you look at her when you ordered?

Make eye contact?

Or did you stare at the table and mumble your order? Were you practically scowling at the normies around you?

If I don't swallow that shit and start smiling and making eye contact, people pick up on it.
>>
>>29733952
>Did you look at her when you ordered?
>Make eye contact?
Pretty much this desu. I work in restaurants and I know the type. I could tell when he said he didnt look at the menu and just ordered.
>>
>>29733612
they're paid to provide positive service to all customers regardless of """bad vibes""" you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>29733984
even so if you know a type that doesn't justify horrendously reduced service
I'm not saying complaining to management would be justified or even accomplish anything, but if the customer is walking away feeling like their entire being is rejected because they didn't make eye contact then the server is not doing their job
you don't have to like a creep but you can't stonewall them because you don't like their type (obviously you can, but you shouldn't if the restaurant is not a shithole)
>>
>>29734019
I mean, really, they aren't. They act like that for tips. Even if they were, they are still people. People aren't perfect.

Go to Europe. The waiters will hardly care about you. They don't get tips, so they don't care.
>>
>>29734062
You are confusing explanation for justification.

The fact is you can't except people to just be friendly to you. Even in an environment where you think they should be.
>>
>>29733014
Are you closeted anon? Smile more : ) in public. It'll make you a kindly fellow.
>>
>>29734065
if they're not paid for their customer service then they're fucking worthless, any braindead retard can carry plates of food and write shit down on a pad of paper and bring it to the kitchen. shouldn't even be paid a cent a week if that's the fucking case
>>
>>29734019
YEah but creepos and guys who make your skin crawl dont tip anyways so it doesnt matter.
>>
>>29733014
Women are emotional creatures, they flinch in the presence of the real. You shouldn't deign to converse with them or participate in their hollow laughter. They're mindless deep-down and the presence of a person with thought terrifies them.
>>
>>29733014
You at least tipped her 20% right?
>>
>>29734108
I am not confusing anything actually, friendly service is undoubtedly part of the waitress' job description. To say she is not doing her job, oh well the cosmos doesn't require her to \(>_<)/, is not a relevant dodge. OP got bad service and treated like shit, there is no semblance of stultification involved in that.
Maybe he did bring it on himself by starring at her tits or smelling like shit, but going by what he's given us he seems pretty broken up over what is just a guy ordering a meal
>>
>terrified

lol holy shit.
why normies are terrified of almost anything
>>
>>29734199
>stultification
it was supposed to be justification, I don't why it would correct to that
>>
>>29733014
>I asked her if she wasn't even going to tell thank you for coming
well theres your first mistake, if not for that you would have been in the right
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.