[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw on the brink of getting a gf We're all gonna make it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>tfw on the brink of getting a gf

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>29732771
perspective is reality
>>
>>29732771
>tfw on the brink of getting a prostitute
>>
File: 1467555382849.jpg (9 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
1467555382849.jpg
9 KB, 212x212
>>29732771
keep calm and carry on OP
we're all gonna make it
>>
>tfw on the brink of suicide
>>
see ya when you get cucked buddy ol pal
>>
>>29732771
C'mon now. I mean, good for you, but what's the purpose of humble-bragging about being successful with women on /r9k/? No reason.
>>
File: roofcatwatchesyoufap.png (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
roofcatwatchesyoufap.png
103 KB, 640x640
>>29732864
This is the first time I've ever connected with a girl. I'm a robot at heart, and I just wanted to let the rest of you guys know that it will work out.
>>
>>29732922

What happens when the relationship sours? Do you think having 1 gf is suddenly going to change your life? There's a reason it took you this long and that's not going to change, so odds are you won't have another gf for a long long time, if ever, after this one.
>>
>>29732771
"we" being you normalfags
>>
>>29732771
I hope she hides a cock between her thighs OP
>>
>>29732974
Lol holy shit someone forgot to take their antidepressants.
>>
>>29732771
I've believed that I'm on the brink of getting a gf for the past 3 years, OP. I'm starting to doubt we're gonna make it.
>>
>>29732844
It still hurts
>>
>>29733062
>antidepressants

Wow your're turning into a normie bitch already
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.