[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking Normie's disturbing my peace.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 448x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 448x800
Fucking Normie's disturbing my peace.
>>
File: 1461979014463.jpg (63 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1461979014463.jpg
63 KB, 500x333
I hate I too. I especially hate how everyone needs to make their story on snapchat fireworks. They all look the same anyway, and is not like I can't just look out my window and see some.

If it were up to me, police would be allowed to shoo people on sight if they launched any fireworks around where people live. Who the fuck liked those things? How could you?
>>
I just like this holiday because of the accidents.
>>
File: 1444268233791.jpg (71 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1444268233791.jpg
71 KB, 500x334
>>29733461
Actually launching them in the city is illegal in most places, that doesn't stop official shows or individuals if you live out in the country though
>>
I always like this time of year because I get to pretend the city I live in is under attack, and the fireworks outside are little skirmishes going on.

But right now it's raining so they're gonna die down for a bit, which is a bummer.
>>
File: 1465114191497.jpg (18 KB, 506x454) Image search: [Google]
1465114191497.jpg
18 KB, 506x454
>>29732426
WHO /CALLINGTHECOPSDUETOILLEGALFIREWORKS/ HERE?
>>
testeeeeng
>>
>>29733461
if you have a snapchat, you're not a robot

gtfo
>>
At least I'm alone with you guys here.
>>
>Call the police on my normie neighbors and their fireworks
>They laugh at me
>I persist and then they angrily tell me I am wasting their time

JUST
>>
File: 1460291247851.jpg (35 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
1460291247851.jpg
35 KB, 534x640
I'm glad someone else gets it. I hate how loud it is, all of the explosion sounds are just nauseating. And it smells so horrible. They're okay if they're far away, but I dislike civilians popping them in their yards.
>>
FICKING NORMIE STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Itt: Normies pretending to be robots on the 4th of July because it's a meme
>>
>>29732426
i love this image

my favorite is the end of evangelion version
>>
I fucking hate the noise, honestly.

I love being over at my grandparents retirement condo whenever I get the chance, it's quiet enough to hear a pin drop there.
>>
>>29734226
me, normies next door spent nearly $500 on them and the police confiscated half of them and the dad got a ticket.
>>
>>29734626
the beaners in my neighborhood have been lighting their shit for months now, and always being sneaky fuckers about it. Tonight they went out in full force and got written up hard for it, and a fuckton confiscated.

Feels good man.
>>
>>29734167
My_nigga.jpeg

Same here, its the only reason i look forward to the fireworks, earlier before the rain came the fireworks were intense, some nearby going off with a thunderous bang you can feel in your chest, setting off car alarms, those help most in that immersion, feeling lile a massive artillery barrage is going off, and now several hours later its raining, and you can hear just a trickle of fireworks in the distance, hushed bangs and muted booms, spaced apart by several minutes, the report of a single sniper, or the distant sound of combat in the city itself

Major comfy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.