[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird shit you do when you're bored. I pluck my nose hairs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Weird shit you do when you're bored. I pluck my nose hairs out for about an hour before something else catches my attention.
>>
put my hand between butt cheeks while lying in bed.
>>
>>29732368
I like to pee in places where I'm not supposed to pee.
>>
>>29732368
same but with my eyebrows. At least they look nice

and pop pimples too. For like a whole hour
>>
>>29732742
how many pimples do you have?
>>
>>29732368
When I was younger and bored I used to pick and bite my nails until they bled.

Its that bit of skin that connects the nails to the skin, it stings when pulling it off but it feels really satisfying to remove.
>>
>>29732368
i only have access to really shitty toilet paper most of the day and i drink a shitload so i always have horrible shits all day which=raw asshole all the time. when i get home i stand in front of my box fan and spread by butt cheeks apart and just enjoy the cols air flow over my mangled asshole. ive almost ben caught by roomates/girlfriend a few times
>>
>>29732368
>>29732742
Same, but with my asshairs.
>>
I practice my anime techniques.
>>
>>29732368
I constantly grind my fingernails against my teeth.

I also obsessively lick my teeth to find chips, pits, and rough spots. Then grind my fingernails on them.

I grind my teeth while I sleep and have a habit of clenching them as well. Probably will have dentures by the time I'm fucking 30.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.