[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Annie loves you.webm (666 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Annie loves you.webm
666 KB, 720x404
how do you know when a woman is lying, /r9k/?

someone once told me that when a woman's blinking while they're saying something (like pic related) they're lying. Is this true?
>>
just assume they're always lying
>>
when they show any interest in me
it's a pretty clear sign
>>
>>29732111
You should actually always assume the best in people
>>
>>29732068
>You know a woman's lying when she opens her mouth.
>>
>>29732127
Why is that?

bloxcox
>>
>>29732127

That's how you get taken advantage of, anon. C'mon.
>>
>>29732127
speaking from experience i can honestly say fuck 99% of people
>>
If you want to be a door mat for the rest of your life, follow this guys advice >>29732127
>>
>>29732068
it's real fucking easy
it's just all over her face
just turn your dick off for a moment, if you can
also this
>>29732111

>>29732126
you can't be that ugly
>>
>>29732169
when she exists.
>>
>>29732175
Dunno, but it makes it seem like the sun is always shining and things are alright in the world.
>>29732185
Not everyone is a shark out to get you.
>>
>>29732127
you should actually see if you can hit your brainstem with a shotgun
go ahead, it's a test
>>
>>29732278
not everyone, but everyone with a cunt
>>
>>29732068
When her mouth opens, all of the stuff that comes out is lies.

Best way to tell.
>>
>>29732127

yeeeeeah, nah. women lie. a lot. they lie when it doesn't matter. they lie because they have rearranged events in their minds to reflect a possible truth that may have happened but in actuality did not.

men lie a lot too, of course. somewhat different reasons. usually when men lie there is a specific reason. women don't seem to need to have a reason.
>>
>>29732169
/thread

Any1 else find it funny that you have to do a test that says "I'm not a robot"
>>
>how do you know when a woman is lying, /r9k/?

when her lips move
>>
>>29732068
My ex girlfriend had the best cupcake recipe. Her secret ingredient was LIES!

She frosted her cupcakes with DECEPTION!

>tfw the 4th of July was your anniversary
>tfw everybody else is having fun and you're home getting drunk and playing 'that song'
>>
>>29732441
Tellll me do you think I'm dumb?
>>
>>29732127

Now, if you said "You should always PRETEND to assume the best in people", I'd give you a medal.
>>
>>29732068
I assume everything a woman tells me is a complete lie. So far I'm right to do so.
>>
>>29732068
>how do you know when a woman is lying, /r9k/?
When she says something.
>>
>>29732175
>>29732278
are u guys living under a rock?

that's saint vincent

she is the lesbian that is dating cara delevingne
>>
>>29732068
does anyone have the webm with audio that's longer than this shitty cut?
>>
>>29732553
>thought this is meme
>trust women
>for one time
>OMG anon! How could you b serious I'm joking lol!
Yep. I took the redpill by a hard one. Do not trust women for even once
>>
>>29733005
I'm gonna need some details.
Because what you said makes no sense.
>>
>>29732127
And this rules out any aspirations for a career in espionage.
>>
File: rot.jpg (10 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
rot.jpg
10 KB, 245x200
>>29732068

It's kinda complicated, You can read emotions out of people though.

For a total beginner I suggest taking an eye to their nose, ears and fingers. When you lie you usually go touch what I think in english are called "manipulators" (Nose, earrings, rings) istinctivly.
Also, a lier will had his or her eyes at you for more time than an honest person. (It's really hard to spot though, because you really need milliseconds sensibility)
You can train yourself spotting "lies"
Just remember that there's not really a "unique lie expression" but you can see the emotion behind what the person's talking.
A honest person will feel bad for a lie (probably closing her eyes while speaking/moving her eyes away from you too quickly) while a soulless bitch will probably be more interested into seeing if you falled into her trap. (Staring at you for more time)
You get bonus points if you know that person very well, as you can pattern the way their body react to their emotions.

Paul Ekam is your friend, anyway, there are many books about that. It seems bullshit, but It works fairly well.
If you want to train just look for any microexpression test around.

(Yes, I'm that autismo, but it makes conversations go into easy mode with pratice)
>>
>>29732437
>how to spot a newfag #22
>>
Everything a woman says is a lie or has a hidden meaning. Never trust a single thing a woman ever says.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.