[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever ruined someone else's life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: disappointed_pepe.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
disappointed_pepe.png
108 KB, 400x381
Have you ever ruined someone else's life?
>>
Yeah my parents
>>
No, only mine.
>>
Yeah it's fun. Did it to 2 of my exes
>>
>>29731871
Serves them right for procreating
>>
Not quite ruin but I ratted out to the police that my ex's mom was faking an injury to collect government checks, they had some rough times before her dumbass finally got a new job.
>>
>>29731887
What did you do? Orjinel
>>
>>29731876
At least there's no extra guilt with that
>>
File: ok_2.jpg (42 KB, 790x635) Image search: [Google]
ok_2.jpg
42 KB, 790x635
>>29731862
I got some guy hooked on weed in 9th grade because I lied that I was a stoner to look cool then he eventually moved on to other drugs and now after high school he's facing 2 felony charges related to weed

I've never smoked in my life
>>
Well I have killed people before, so I guess I have.
>>
>>29732065
questionable. you'd be improving mine.
>>
>>29731862
Yeah a friend of mine. He turned on me and all his other friends for petty shit. That same petty shit ended up ruining my life too
>>
>>29731920
One gf cheated on me so I dumped her, but kept stringing her along and emotionally messing with her for fun. Stressed her out so much she got fat.
Second gf caught feelings for someone else (went through her phone), immediately broke up with her and she runs back instantly, begging to be used as a slave. Fucked her a couple times then dumped her. She's currently dating a drug addict.
>>
No.
But "almost" killed a friend by fucking with his bicycle brakes. Really dumb prank.
>>
>>29731862
pretty sure i killed my dad.

i made him depressed by being a loser failure and now he's dying.
>>
I don't have that kind of power
>>
File: 1455987143815.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1455987143815.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
a guy who was in my class this year
>he had bad marks,
>math teacher treated him like shit
>he was stressed
>in the chemistry lab
>we were doing lava lamp
>i put too much soda in the glasstube
>closed the glass tube with a cork
>too much gas created
>cork got out
>solution exploded
>he got a drop on the eye
>the eye burnt
>"YO IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"
>next morning he wasn't there
>it was his last hour at school

don't even regret it
>>
File: smug.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>29731862
>deflowered my current mentally ill gf
>she's loaned me thousands of dollars
>waits on me hand and foot
>does anything I want sexually

She does literally anything I want and treats me like a god if I give her enough attention, although I've never instigated any of this I'd like to point out that she did this for me on her own initiative

Also not that I started out thinking like this but if you want to know the truth it feels kind of good to treat someone else like shit for a change. The other day I told her I was into pet play and crawled around naked and pissed the floor while sucking on my feet.

Other than that this >>29731871
>>
>>29732599
Surely you could be sued for something like that
>>
>>29733369
Its probably a fake story. Literally every university chemistry lab I've been in has a strict goggles-on policy and the student voids the exercise/fails if they violate the safety policy.
>>
>>29733420
I dunno there's been times I forgot to put my goggles on for like the first 10 minutes before someone told me anything.
But yeah, I doubt that happened too.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.