[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the 4th, and you know she's being held by another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
It's the 4th, and you know she's being held by another man watching the fireworks and it kills you.
>>
>>29731852
Jokes on you she is finland not thinking of me and im here all alone so very alone and drunk
>>
File: 1466994629155.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466994629155.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>29731852
kill her Brandon, better yet, kill them both
>>
File: Girls~2.jpg (13 KB, 158x315) Image search: [Google]
Girls~2.jpg
13 KB, 158x315
>>29731852
Wow, OP, I haven't realized this until I've seen this and it's making feel a deep sadness. Well at least I have my youth and video games.
>>
won't be so hot with a firework booming right up her special hole
>>
>>29731852
LAying there in his arms, drinking hard lemonade while singing along to brooks and dunn's - only in america..Seeing the light in her eyes as she kisses him..You'd do anything to trade places.
>>
File: 1463340207100.png (277 KB, 628x976) Image search: [Google]
1463340207100.png
277 KB, 628x976
>didn't think about this until now

fuck you OP...
>>
>>29731980
there's a reason shes not responding. she's not thinking about you right now. she'll get you back tomorrow, after she's a bit drunk and rides his cock until her eyes roll back in her head.
>>
I wish I was with Lauren right now
>>
nope! She's on a car ride home from her weeked trip upstate! No chads up there, only pale, short, and skinny robots like you fucks
>>
>>29733010
she sat on some black dudes dick on the way home
>>
Good, because I can't make her happy. I can't even make myself happy. It kills me, but I'm better off dead anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.