[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Femanon here and I have a question. Is it considered race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1242x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1242x712
Black Femanon here and I have a question. Is it considered race mixing/race traitoring if my bf is black/white mixed?or does the one drop rule automatically make him black?my bf looks like pic related except 5x less attractive.
>>
You came to the wrong plantation
>>
>>29731829
It doesn't matter. Quit worrying about this stupid shit.
>>
>>29731829
Stop posting this. You're right up there with that autistic faggot who posts Sonic images and talks about goth girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 500x680
>>29732054
I just want to know what is the right thing to do. If he ain't black then I will have to break up with him.
>>
It literally doesn't matter, race mixing is not bad.
>>
>>29732086
The ethnicity of a person is like a glass of water. A glass of perfectly clean and clear water represents a white person.
If there's a glass of stinky ass water full of bird shit, dirt and flies you can mix that with whatever you want it's never going to be clean. There really isn't much of a difference between two dirty glasses of water although people usually argue that east asians aren't shitskins, so I guess you could count them as a glass of otherwise not contaminated piss or something , so it doesn't matter. Your boyfriend is not white and that's all that matters.
The world is divided to whites and non whites, this isn't race mixing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.