[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fireworks, explosions, or any loud banging noises on any day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1341424188200.jpg (39 KB, 410x625) Image search: [Google]
1341424188200.jpg
39 KB, 410x625
Fireworks, explosions, or any loud banging noises on any day trigger me. Could I be medically evaluated for PTSD? I get flashbacks and depression from hearing these noises. It reminds me of the time I spent in war-time Bosnia. I really don't like how this makes me feel
>>
>>29731801
I hate faggots who act like this. It's 4th of july dumb retard fireworks happen every year. Why is the current generation of veterans so soft that they want civilians to feel bad for them for everything?

IDF doesn't sound like fireworks I just heard it in Afghanistan two years ago right over my head
>>
>>29731846
Hey, maybe I'm not a veteran? Maybe I was a little kid who was torn from his family, had a dad on the front lines, and heard gunfire every day right outside of my own house. Use your brain before your mouth keyboard commando
>>
>>29731881
You should've been born in a better country then I don't care if 3rd world faggots got bombed you probably deserved it
>>
>>29731892
>ad hominem
You can add another lost war in addition to Afghanistan, captain
>>
>>29731906
It's literally your fault for being born in a 3rd world shithole, maybe if your parents cared about you they wouldn't have put you through having to live through that
>>
>>29731935
>literally my fault for being a conscious sperm cell that swam to an egg

Holy shit, you give Americans a bad name. I've met naturalized citizens smarter than you. Didn't finish highschool, huh Rambo?
>>
>>29731801
>>29731881

Yeah, you've got PTSD

If the fireworks bother you go back to Bosnia

Lighten up, Puskar. War's over.
>>
>>29731972
Your parents didn't even give any attempt to be a rapefugee nigger and go to Germany? That's your problem.

You can fuck off out of the US if you're scared of fireworks though
>>
is that the end of your blog?
what do you expect us to do about it or were you expecting a feels circle jerk?
>>
>>29731989
you're either a really shitty troll or stupid, probably both.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.