[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, So I've always been a robot & never really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1441669129836.jpg (90 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
1441669129836.jpg
90 KB, 567x567
Hi guys,

So I've always been a robot & never really talked to anyone. Recently mommy made me get a job as a delivery driver so now I have to go places and meet people n stuff

Problem is I think every girl that talks to me nice is hitting on me so I want to try and flirt back, but I know deep down she isn't really hitting on me and just wants her food without any poo or spit in it.

How do I know if she wants me? I'm tired of fapping to every girl I deliver to :(

P.s. This never happened when I stayed home all day, but now when I see girls I get all these butterflie feelings even though I'm redpilled to death.
>>
only with experience
>>
Christ, OP, you sound like you're 16 years old. Worst part is that you probably are, knowing /r9k/ nowadays. Nobody thinks you're cute. Nobody thinks you're funny. You're just typing obnoxiously. Learn how to use your words like a full-grown adult.
>>
I know the feeling. They're just being polite. Use it as practice for talking to them, but don't try to pickup girls you are delivering pizzas to. Instead take what you learn from talking while delivering the pizzas, and apply it to picking up a girl elsewhere.

Now if you see the same girl a lot or really feel like she is into you, then you could perhaps ask her to get coffee or whatever normies do.

I should note my advice is pretty shitty because I'm nearly 30 and still a virgin.
>>
>>29731780
Protip my nigga: Just fucking treat them like humans. You're one of 'em too.

Deliver the pizza and leave.
>>
Man I applied for a seafood delivery truck driver job and those fucks wanted 2 years experience of delivery driving, a class C license and a piss test. For $15/hr. Who do these fucks think they are? You drop food off at restaurants not preform brain surgery jesus.
>>
File: angrytrain.png (188 KB, 487x410) Image search: [Google]
angrytrain.png
188 KB, 487x410
>>29731821
this

when did /r9k/ lift the 18+ ban...
>>
>>29731839
>i know the feeling

are men really like this. do men seriously have a woman be kind to them regardless of the situation and have a flash of SHE WANTS ME
>>
File: 1441995356518.jpg (173 KB, 745x1118) Image search: [Google]
1441995356518.jpg
173 KB, 745x1118
>>29731987

Kek fuck em, the gas for the truck would mean you would still be making minimum wage.

>>29731821
I'm 22

>>29731839
I try so much brahh but it's sooo weird these days.

When I went shopping with mommy before having this job & saw a girl cute girl or a girl with a fat butt, all I did was look for half a sec, didn't bother me tbhh fammi.

These days when I see a fat bum I get all tingly
These days when I hear the girl say "I'm coming outside" all I hear is "I'm cumming"
These days when my co worker touches me I freeze n look into her eyes

//help
>>
>>29732112
>I'm 22
Well you type like a 14 yo girl.
>>
>>29731987
Didn't you hear the economy is at new highs anon. Only half kidding the piss test is because of insurance. Lawsuits and insurance bullshit will single handedly destroy this country. And they know there are enough desperate boomer fucks who will take this job.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.